我绝对不想是当时骑在它身上的人
I don’t wanna be the party that was aboard.
这来回的胎痕都是一样的
It’s the same tire tread coming back as going.
且大致于同一时间形成
Made about the same time too.
你能很清晰的看到侧轮胎痕
You can see the sides real clear.
有人把这辆车的车检牌
Somebody’s pried the inspection plate
撬走了
off the door on this one.
我知道这辆车
I know this truck.
属于个叫摩斯的家伙
Belongs to a fellow named Moss.
– 卢埃林·摩丝? – 就是他
– Llewelyn Moss? – That’s the boy.
– 你觉得他是毒贩?
– You figure him for a dope runner?
– 我不知道
– I don’t know.
– 我有点不信
– I kindly doubt it.
– 好吧 车都在那边
– O.K. Corral is just yonder.
哦 老天爷 他们连狗也不放过
Oh, hell’s bells,they even shot the dog.
这笔毒品交易出了问题 对吧?
This is just a deal gone wrong, isn’t it?
是 看上去交上火了
Yup. Appears to have been a glitch or two.
– 你那边子弹什么口径的 警长?
– What calibers you got there, sheriff?
– 9毫米
– Nine-millimeter.
还有几颗0.45英寸ACP子弹(11.43毫米)
Couple of. 45 ACPs.
有人用霰弹枪射杀了那条狗
Somebody unloaded on that thing with a shotgun.
为什么野狼没把他们吃了
How come the coyotes ain’t been at them?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能 野狼不吃墨西哥人
Supposedly, a coyote won’t eat a Mexican.
这几个看上去像头儿
These boys appear to be managerial.
我想这里可能不止一场火拼
I think we’re looking at more than one fracas.
这是被处死的
Execution here.
那边是西部乱站
Wild West over there.
– 这是那种墨西哥棕色毒品
– It’s that Mexican brown dope.
– 这几个家伙尸体都浮肿了
– Oh, these boys is all swole up.
因此情况是刚开始 准备交易
So this was earlier. Getting set to trade.
然后 有分歧 然后
Then, whoa, differences, and…
– 甚至可能没准备现钱
– You know might not even a been no money.
– 有可能
– That’s possible.
– 不过你不相信 – 不错
– But you don’t believe it? – No.
我不相信
Probably I don’t.
这真是一团糟 对吧 警长?
Well, it’s a mess, ain’t it, sheriff?
这种地方迟早会发生这种事的
If it ain’t,it’ll do till the mess gets here.
什么事 先生?
Yes, sir?
– 我在找卢埃林·摩斯
– I’m looking for Llewelyn Moss.
– 你去过他的房♥车了?
– Did you go up to his trailer?
– 是的 我去过 – 那他可能还在上班
– Yes, I did. – Well, I’d say he’s at work.
– 你要留个口讯吗?
– Do you want to leave a message?
– 他在哪里上班?
– Where does he work?
我不能说
I can’t say.
他在哪里上班?
Where does he work?
先生 我无权透露
Sir,I ain’t at liberty to give out no information
我们房♥客的信息
about our residents.
他在哪里上班?
Where does he work?
你没听到我说话吗?
Did you not hear me?
我们不能透露任何信息
We can’t give out no information.
– 为什么要长途跋涉去德里奥?
– Why all the way to Del Rio?
– 我要向罗伯托借一辆车
– I’m gonna borrow a car from Roberto.
– 你能买♥♥得起车的?
– You can afford one?
– 我不想去登记
– I don’t want to register it.
– 瞧 我几天后会打电♥话♥给你
– Look, I’ll call you in a couple days.
– 你保证?
– Promise?
是的 我保证
Yes, I do.
– 我有种不详的预感 卢埃林
– I got a bad feeling, Llewelyn.
– 我感觉不错 这样就扯平了
– I got a good one. Oughta even out.
听着 你不要这么担心
Listen, you gotta quit your worrying so much.
– 妈妈会气死的 – 嗯
– Mama’s gonna raise hell. – Mm-hm.
她会把你从头骂到脚
She’s just gonna curse you up and down.
– 你应该已经适应了
– Well, you should be used to that.
– 我应经适应了很多东西
– I’m used to lots of things.
– 我在沃尔玛工作 – 不用再去上班了 卡拉·金
– I work at Wal-Mart. – Not anymore, Carla Jean.
你可以退休了
You are retired.
– 卢埃林? – 是的 女士?
– Llewelyn? – Yes, ma’am?
– 你会回来的 对吗?
– You are coming back, ain’t you?
– 我会回来的
– I shall return.
警♥察♥局!
Sheriff’s department!
看看那把锁
Look at that lock.
– 我们闯进去吗? – 把枪拿在手上
– We going in? – Gun out and up.
– 你的枪呢? – 我会躲在你背后
– What about yours? – I’m hiding behind you.
警♥察♥局!
Sheriff’s department!
– 我看他们早溜了
– I believe they done lit a shuck.
– 我看你是对的
– I believe you’re right.
– 那个是门锁? – 一定是了
– That from the lock? – Probably must be.
– 他什么时候再这里的呢 长官?
– So when was he here, sheriff?
– 我不知道 哦
– I don’t know. Oh…
– 那可真让人生气 – 长官?
– Now that’s aggravating. – Sheriff?
– 还在冒水珠
– Still sweating.
– 哦 长官! 我们刚巧错过他了
– Oh, sheriff! We just missed him!
我们得在电台散布这个消息
We gotta circulate this on radio.
好吧
All right.
我们该播些什么呢?
What do we circulate?
寻找一个最近喝过牛奶的男子?
Looking for a man who has recently drunk milk?
– 哦 长官 那可真气人
– Oh, sheriff, that’s aggravating.
– 我已经气过了
– I’m ahead of you there.
你想这个叫摩斯的小子
Think this boy Moss
知不知道有个混♥蛋♥
has got any notion of the sorts of son-of-bitches
– 正在追杀他吗?
– that are hunting him?
– 不清楚 他应该知道吧
– I don’t know. He ought to.
他能看到我所看到的东西
He’s seen the same things I’ve seen
这让我 对他刮目相看
and it certainly made an impression on me.
– 带我去个汽车旅馆 – 你有什么想去的?
– Take me to a motel. – Got one in mind?
便宜就行
Someplace cheap.
– 你告诉我你的选择 – 现在做什么?
– You tell me the option. – Do what now?
你挑个房♥型 付对应的房♥价
You pick the option goes with the applicable rate
我不过一个人
I’m just one person,
因此床的大小没关系
so it don’t matter the size of the bed.
这里是罗伯托汽车
This is Roberto’s Automotive.
我现在不在
I’m not in right now.
请留言
Please leave a message.
– 你好? – 卢埃林在吗?
– Hello? – Is Llewelyn there?
卢埃林? 不 他不在
Llewelyn? No, he ain’t.
你在等他?
You expect him?
我为什么会等他呢?你是谁?
Now why would I expect him? Who is this?
– 我能帮你吗?
– May I help you?
– 是啊 你有拉瑞·玛汗靴吗?
– Yeah, you got a pair of Larry Mahans?
牛肩皮 11码?
Shoulder, size 11?
– 我找找看 – 你买♥♥袜子吗?
– I’ll check. – You all sell socks?
– 只有白色
– Just white.
– 我也只穿白色 洗手间?
– Well, white’s all I wear. Bathroom?
别停车 开过这些房♥间
Don’t stop.Just ride me up past those rooms.
– 什么房♥间? – 就带着我绕圈子开
– What room? – Just drive me around.
我想看是不是有人在这
I wanna see if someone’s here.
继续开 别停
Keep going. Don’t stop.
我不想
I don’t wanna
在这惹什么麻烦
get into some kind of a jackpot here.
没事的
It’s all right.
不如在这里把你放下来
Why don’t I just set you down right here
我也不收你的钱了
and we won’t argue about it?
– 带我去另外一家汽车旅馆
– Take me to another motel.
– 我们就算两清了吧
– Let’s just call it square.
你已经惹上麻烦
You’re in the jackpot,
了 而我要把你从中带出去
and I’m trying to get you out of it.
带我去另外一家汽车旅馆
Take me to another motel.
来自奥斯汀实验室
Lab reports from Austin
高速公路老头的尸检报告
on that boy by the highway.
– 是什么子弹? – 没有子弹
– What was the bullet? – Wasrt no bullet.