我想见见他 克莱德 -埃德加 他就是个在厨房♥打杂的
I want to see him, Clyde. – Edgar, he works in the kitchen.
不是这个男孩 笨蛋 是尼克松
Not the boy, you idiot. Nixon.
你听了他在俄勒冈都说了些什么吗 说我有太多的权力
Hear what he said in Oregon about me having too much power?
又是一次尼克松跟肯尼迪的战斗
It’s between Nixon and a Kennedy again.
你希望谁赢?-肯尼迪?
Who do you want? – Kennedy?
没门儿
Never.
他会在地狱里为他对我的所做所为而受煎熬
He’ll fry in hell for what he did to me.
但尼克松不知道这些
But Nixon don’t know that.
所以我要提醒他
Which is why I’m gonna have to remind him that he needs us
他需要我们远远胜于我们需要他
a hell of a lot more than we need him.
你要找的人过来了
Your boy’s on the way up.
你知道么 几年前我在哈瓦那见过这家伙
You know, I met this guy years ago in Havana. You know that.
快点
Come on!
他追上来了 约翰
He’s folding, Johnny.
不 你等一会儿就知道了
No, no, no. You just wait a second.
奥利的“男孩”在内环
Olly’s Boy on the inside!
快啊 快啊
Come on! Come on!
真是惨剧 奥利的“男孩”在第十六杆跌倒
And a tragedy! Olly’s Boy has fallen on the sixteenth pole.
桑戴的“机遇”轻松拿下2.5万元
Sunday’s Chance goes on to win it in 25,000…
真极致啊 是吧?
A bit extreme, isn’t it?
就是一出戏 观众就爱看这样的狗屎
It’s the drama. Look, the crowd loves this shit.
我可以要你的签名吗
May I have your autograph?
伦道夫·斯科特在那儿 快看
Hey, there’s Randolph Scott over there. Look at that.
约翰 帮我把这兑现好吗
Cash these for me, would you, Johnny?
放松放松 -这才是一张两美元的注 埃德加
Easy! Easy, easy! – It’s a two-dollar bet, Edgar.
一下子你就赢了好几千 真操蛋
You got thousands coming on this. I mean, what the fuck?
约翰 我说了让你去兑现 别在周围烦我 快去
I told you, just cash it, Johnny. And don’t swear around me. Come on.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你好
Hello.
埃德加 见到你真好
Edgar. Wonderful to see you.
克莱德 -尼克松
Clyde. – Mr. Nixon.
嗨 -谢谢你能来 理查德
Hi. – Thank you for coming, Richard.
赢了?
OK. Winning?
实际上我只是运气好 你竞选也要赢了吗?
Actually, I’ve just had a bit of luck. Are you gonna win?
你该问问鲍比
You should ask Bobby.
小鲍比 -对 鲍比·肯尼迪
Little Bobby. – Yeah, Bobby Kennedy.

Yeah.
陪我下围场去看看吧
Would you, uh, walk with me down to the paddock?
我想看看第八轮的马匹 -我们在这里谈好吗?
I’d like to look at the horses of the eight. – Can we talk here?
我约了圣地亚哥的警♥察♥局长
I got the police chiefs in San Diego.
其实我想让你躲开一场尴尬
Actually, I’m trying to spare you an embarrassment.
刚才经过你身旁的是约翰尼·罗斯利 他马上回来
That was Johnny Roselli you just passed. He’s on his way back.
罗斯利?约翰尼·罗斯利?
Roselli? Johnny Roselli?
你认识他 理查德 对吧?古巴来的
Yes. You know him, Richard? No? From Cuba?
嘿 我是罗斯利 你好吗?-我是迪克·尼克松
Hey, Johnny Roselli. How’re you doin’? – Dick Nixon.
你好吗
How are you?
我从来没有见过他
I never met the man. Uh…
我知道你一直
Well, I know you’ve…
很小心地躲开他 所以我很谨慎
…been very careful not to. That’s why I’m so concerned.

OK.
它们跑起来了!
They’re off and running!
你将赢得提名
You’ll win the nomination.
1960年的情况可能会重演 -爱你 迪克
It could be 1960 all over again. – Love you, Dick!
鲍比有魔力 他妈的像个摇滚明星
And Bobby’s got the magic like a goddamn rock star.
人们蜂拥而至就为了摸一下他的衣服
They climb all over each other just to touch his clothes.
他将骑着他哥哥的棺材进入白宫
He’ll ride his brother’s corpse right into the White House.
如果不出意外 他会得到反战派的选票
If things remain as they are. He’s got the anti-war vote.
或是像他哥哥一样偷选票
Or he’ll steal it, like his brother.
鲍比是个卑鄙的小王八蛋
Bobby’s a mean little son of a bitch.
在我母亲奄奄一息时他还派国税局的人来查她
He had the IRS audit my mother when she was dying in the nursing home.
我知道 -我该毙了这小畜生
I know. – We should shoot the son of a bitch.
我也想来阴的 埃德加 -利用他的女人
I wanna fight just as dirty, Edgar. – His women. Use his women.
你用什么情报都行
Any information you have.
这王八蛋别想再偷我的
The son of a bitch is not gonna steal from me again.
这一次你支持我行吗?我能靠你的支持吗?
Can you back me up on this? Can I count on your support?
在我看来 这个体制只能承受这么多滥用职权
I look at it from the point of view that the system can only take so much abuse.
它最终会自我调整 -对
It adjusts itself eventually. – Yeah.
但有时会有…凶猛的爆发
But there are times… There are savage outbursts.
就像当年的金博士 不道德的伪君子
The late Dr. King, for example. Amoral hypocrite.
玩弄女人就像退化的公猫
Screwing women like a degenerate tomcat,
煽动黑人 鼓吹反对我们的制度
stirring up the blacks, preaching against our system.
有时这个体制临近崩溃了
Sometimes the system comes very close to cracking.
我们在白宫里已经有过一个激进份子了
We’ve already had one radical in the White House.
再来一个我们就无法幸免了
I don’t believe we could survive another.
正如我所说 埃德加 -你问
Well, like I said, Edgar… – You ask…
你是否可以依靠我的支持
…if you can count on my support.
只要我能指望你
As long as I can count on yours.

Yeah.
那老娘们是故意的
Yeah, the old queen did it on purpose.
他不是在保护我
No, he wasn’t protecting me.
而是把我推向众矢之的 -他认识罗斯利吗?
He was just putting me on notice. – That he knew Roselli?
不认识 -胡佛认识很多不法分子
No. – Hoover knew a lot of gangsters.
约翰尼·罗斯利可不是一般的不法分子
Johnny Roselli wasn’t just any gangster.
他是在古巴建立“第二轨道”的人员之一
Johnny Roselli was one of the gangsters who set up Track Two in Cuba.
我知道
Oh, well, I know all about that.
我不明白 “第二轨道”的智利?
I don’t understand it. Track Two is Chile.
嗯 智利 刚果 危地马拉 伊朗和古巴
Yeah, Chile, Congo, Guadalajara, Iran, Cuba.
哪里需要武装行动力量
Wherever there was need for, uh, an executive action capability,
哪里就有“第二轨道”
there’s Track Two.
在古巴 “第一轨道”发动了猪湾事件
In Cuba, Track One was, uh, the Bay of Pigs invasion.
“第二轨道”是我们的主意
Track Two was our idea.
我们觉得入侵不一定管用 除非我们干掉卡斯特罗
We thought that the invasion wouldn’t work unless we got rid of Castro.
因此我们自问 谁还想要卡斯特罗死掉?
So we asked ourselves, uh, “Who else wants Castro dead?”
黑♥手♥党♥还是阔绰佬?
The Mafia or money people?
所以我们组建了“第二轨道”
So we put together Track Two.
第一起暗♥杀♥尝试是在六十年代
First assassination attempt was in ’60.
就在大选前夕 -前夕?艾森豪威尔批准的?
Just before the election. – Before? Eisenhower approved that?
嗯 他并没有否决它
Yeah. Well, he didn’t veto it.
我负责白宫这边
I ran the White House side,
与暴徒联♥系♥的是约翰尼·罗斯利
and the Mob contact was Johnny Roselli.
中情局的一个家伙充当这个蠢驴 就是霍华德·亨特
One of the CIA guys was this jackass, Howard Hunt.
上帝啊 -嗯
Jesus. – Yeah.
不仅是亨特 还有弗兰克·斯特奇斯
Not just Howard Hunt, but Frank Sturgis
那些古巴人都有份儿
and all those other Cubans.
他们全卷进水门事件了
All of them in the Watergate.
他们加入了古巴的“第二轨道”
They’re all involved in Cuba.
亨特归我的军事助理领导
Yeah, Hunt reported to my military aide.
我不知道亨特了解多少底细
I don’t know how much Hunt knows or the Cubans, but…
永远不会知道了
…you never know.
所以你想置卡斯特罗于死地 每个人都要他死
So you wanted Castro dead. Everybody wanted Castro dead.
如果亨特和其他那些人是中情局的
You know, if Hunt and the others are CIA…
干嘛不把这个屎盆子扔回中情局?
…why don’t we just dump this back in the CIA’s lap,
让赫尔姆斯兜着去不好吗?-因为…
let Dick Helms take the fall? – Because…
因为赫尔姆斯知道的太多了
Because Helms knows too much.
如果这个国家中有谁比我知道的还多
If there’s anyone in this country who knows more than me,
那就是胡佛和赫尔姆斯 你可不能和赫尔姆斯玩心眼儿
it’s Hoover and Helms, and you don’t fuck with Dick Helms, period.
好吧 但既然肯尼迪在当中是清白的
All right. But why, if Kennedy was so clean in all this,
他为什么不取消“第二轨道”?-因为他压根儿不知道
didn’t he cancel Track Two? – ‘Cause he didn’t even know about it.
中情局从来就没有告诉他 他们只是秘密地进行着
The CIA, uh, never told him. They just kept it going.
它像有自己的生命似的
It had a life of its own like it was some…
像某种东西
…kind of a thing, you know?
甚至不知道自己的存在
It doesn’t even know it exists.
当它不再需要人的时候 就把他们通通吃掉
It just eats people when it doesn’t need ’em anymore.
猪湾事件两天后
Two days after the Bay of Pigs,
肯尼迪打电♥话♥狠狠骂我
Kennedy called me and he reamed me out.
他对“第二轨道”刚有所察觉 -你从未告诉他?
He just found out about Track Two. – You never told him?
我可不想让他抢头功
I didn’t want him to get the credit.
他说我在背后捅了他一刀
He said I’d stabbed him in the back
还骂我是从乡下来的小杂货员
and called me a two-bit grocery clerk from Whittier.
那是我最后一次见到他
That’s the last time I ever saw him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!