涉及的人当中还有一个人仍在我们白宫的工资单上
Well, sir, one of the people implicated is still on the White House payroll.
谁?不会又是一个什么古巴人吧
Who? Not another goddamn Cuban.
不 先生 他叫亨特
Uh, no, sir. A guy named Hunt.
霍华德·亨特
Howard Hunt, sir.
亨特?霍华德·亨特?
Hunt? Howard Hunt?
这个笨蛋把白宫的电♥话♥号♥码留在了酒店
Left his White House phone number in his hotel room.
他是为科尔森干活的 科尔森用他搞五角大楼的文件
He works for Colson. He used him on the Pentagon Papers.
被捕后 他把自己非法窃听的东西♥藏♥在了他在白宫的保险箱内
After arrest, he dumps his wiretapping stuff into his White House safe.
我们想知道他什么时候不再是白宫顾问了
We’re trying to figure out when he stopped being a White House consultant.
霍华德·亨特以前在白宫工作过吗?天哪
Howard Hunt is working for the White House? Jesus Christ.
简直成了他妈的迪斯尼乐园 什么时候开始的?
This is goddamn Disneyland. Since when?
从查帕奎迪克岛开始 他想栽赃肯尼迪
Since Chappaquiddick. He wanted dirt on Kennedy.
科尔森把他带进来的 -先生 您认识亨特吗?
Colson brought him in. – You know Hunt, sir?
嗯 在可怖分子的名单上
Yeah, on the list of horribles.
我知道他是什么人 而且我还知道他的老底
I know what he is and I know what he tracks back to.
你说他参与到管子工的事当中了?-肯定
He was involved in the plumbers? – Definitely.
在布莱默枪击了华♥莱♥士♥以后 科尔森让他潜入布莱默的公♥寓♥
Colson had him break into Bremer’s apartment after Bremer shot Wallace
放置麦戈文竞选的文件
to plant McGovern’s campaign literature.
我和这些都没有关系
I had nothing to do with that.
艾尔斯伯格那件事他也是牵涉其中吧?-是的 您批准的
He was in this Ellsberg thing? – Yes. You approved it.
我批准过?-是在五角大楼涉密事件之后
I did? – Right after the Pentagon Papers broke.
他们进去拿精神报告 我们当时在中国
They went in to get his psychiatric records. We were working on China.

Fuck.
他妈的!不是给我拍照
What the fuck?! You’re not supposed to take pictures of me!
拍文件!把他妈的胶片给我!
Take pictures of the files! Give me the fuckin’ film!
霍华德·亨特
Howard Hunt.
天哪 揭开伤疤 脓就会流出来
Jesus Christ. You open up that scab, you’ll uncover a lot of pus.
您的意思是?
What do you mean?
亨特现在在哪里?-躲起来了
Where’s Hunt now? – He’s in hiding.
他派利迪来跟迪恩谈判 -然后呢?
He sent Liddy in to talk to Dean. – And?
他要钱 -那就给他
He wants money. – Pay him.
支付给他?我让他滚出这个国家
Pay him? I told him get out of the country. It’s crazy to start…
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 约翰?和中情局作对?
What the hell are you doing, John, screwing with the CIA?
我不管他要多少 给他钱
I don’t care how much he wants. Pay him.
我们干吗要给他钱?-封嘴
What are we paying him for, sir? – Silence.
但您并没有牵涉在其中 这只是艾尔斯伯格式的事件
But you’re covered. It’s only this Ellsberg thing,
事情一但捅了出去 我们可以用国♥家♥安♥全♥的名义来抵
and if that comes out, it’s national security.
我们要和那些小丑划清界线 到此为止需要做的就这些
Cut ourselves loose from these clowns, and that’s all there is to it.
不 不止这些 我想收买♥♥亨特
No, it’s more than that. I want Hunt paid.
我们以前从来没有这样做 先生 应该如何操作呢?
We’ve never done that before, sir. How do we do it?
我们应该设立一个古巴防卫基金 把一切都打在里面
We should set up a Cuban defense fund on this and take care of all of ’em.
我们要不要告诉特里尼收买♥♥的事?-不 把特里尼摘出去
Should we talk to Trini about paying? – Keep Trini out.
也别牵扯科尔森
And for God’s sake, keep Colson out.
现在是用得着我们年轻助手的时候了 迪恩先生
It’s time to baptize our young counsel here, Mr. Dean.
也就是说约翰决不能谈这件事 律师与当事人的特权
That means John can never talk about it. Attorney-client privilege.
就这么定了 约翰 你要跟紧这件事 好吗?
So get to it. John, you stay close to this, OK?
别担心 -好的
Don’t worry, sir. – Good.

OK.
我批准过艾尔斯伯格这件事吗?
Did I approve the Ellsberg thing?
啊?
Huh?
幸好我们这些对话都有录音
I’m glad we tape all these conversations,
我从来没有批准过闯入艾尔斯伯格的心理诊所
but I never approved the break-in at the Ellsbergs’.
或者我是在事后批准的?
Maybe I approved it after the fact.
有时间我们得转录这些磁带
Someday we gotta start transcribing these tapes.
您是在事前批准的 因为是我和您一起研究过这事 可是…
You approved that before the fact because I went over it with you. But…
没有人会再看见这些磁带 -对
No one’s gonna see these tapes. – Right.
更麻烦的是埃里克曼 是他让亨特用假的中情局工作证
It’s more of a problem for Ehrlichman. He fixed Hunt up with the phony CIA IDs.
但…亨特对我们有什么影响?
But… what else does Hunt have on us?
我们必须打发好联邦调查局 鲍勃
We gotta turn off the FBI, Bob.
你去中情局告诉赫尔姆斯 亨特在讹诈总统
You go to the CIA and tell Helms that Hunt is blackmailing the president.
告诉他亨特和他的古巴朋友知道的太多了
Tell him Hunt and his Cuban friends know too damn much,
而且一旦他将此公布于众
and, uh, if he goes public, if Hunt goes public,
中情局可就惨了 他明白我在说什么
it will be a fiasco for the CIA. He’ll know what I’m talking about.
好的 -语气要坚决
All right. – Play it tough.
他们玩的就是这一套 我们也给他们来这一手
That’s the way they play it, that’s the way we’re gonna play it.
别骗赫尔姆斯 就说这儿没人卷进去
Don’t lie to Helms and say there’s no involvement.
就说 呃 有点喜剧式的小错误
Just say this is, uh, a sort of comedy of errors,
稀里糊涂 可是没有卷进去
bizarre, without getting into it. And, uh…
说总统认为
Say the president believes
这事儿会重新揭开“猪湾事件”的盖子
it’s gonna open up the whole Bay of Pigs thing again.
告诉赫尔姆斯他应该打电♥话♥给联邦调查局 给帕特·格雷
And tell Helms he should call the FBI, call Pat Gray,
说我们希望为了国家的利益
and say that we wish, for the sake of the country,
不要再对这点小事穷追不舍了
don’t go any further into this… hanky-panky, period.
猪湾?那是肯尼迪干的好事
Bay of Pigs? That was Kennedy’s screw-up.
跟我们有什么关系?-照我说的去做 鲍勃
Why would that threaten us? – Just do what I say, Bob.
先生 唯一的问题是…
The only problem with that, sir…
这使我们构成妨碍司法公正 -这跟公正毫无关系
…gets us to obstruction of justice. – Got nothing to do with justice.
这是国♥家♥安♥全♥问题 -这怎么会是国♥家♥安♥全♥问题?
It’s national security. – How is this national security?
总统说是就是
The president says it is.
现在这不是个道德的问题 鲍勃
Now, this isn’t a moral issue, Bob.
我的工作是让这个国家免受敌人的侵犯
My job is to protect this country from its enemies,
包括国境里面的敌人 我们必须把敌人逼得走投无路
and its enemies are inside the walls. We gotta keep our enemies at bay,
否则我们的整个计划就会泡汤
or our whole program goes down the tubes.
越南 中国 苏联
Vietnam, China, the Soviet Union.
你看看这幅地图 -该死
Look at the big picture… – Damn.
我们正在为这个世界干一桩好事
…we end up doing a hell of a lot of good in this world.
不要让一个他妈的三♥级♥偷窃案把它毁了
Let’s not screw it up with a shit-ass, third-rate burglary.
我该如何让齐格勒跟媒体说呢?
What should I tell Ziegler to tell the press?
照我们往常的口径去说 不要说实话
Tell ’em what we always tell ’em. Anything but the truth.
操 -说总统认为
Fuck! – Say the president believes
这将会使猪湾事件统统曝光
it’s gonna open up the whole Bay of Pigs thing again.
把我弄到这个地步 -猪湾?
Put me in this position. – Bay of Pigs?
让我这样被曝光 -为什么这会威胁到我们?
Expose me like this. – Why would that threaten us?
干嘛不他妈的一枪崩了我?
Why don’t they fucking shoot me?
在1860年的选举中
In the election of 1860,
林肯指出这个国家是否能在
Lincoln said the question was whether this nation could exist,
半奴隶半自♥由♥的状态下存在下去
half-slave or half-free.
在1960年的选举中 在我们现存的这个世界
In the election of 1960, with the world around us,
世界是否能在半奴隶半自♥由♥的状态下存在下去
the question is whether the world will exist half-slave or half-free.
归根结底 我认为这取决于我们在美国的所作所为
I think, in the final analysis, it depends upon what we do here
我认为美国是时候重新开始行动了
in the United States. I think it’s time America started moving again.
尼克松先生?-当论及经历时
Mr. Nixon? – When it comes to experience,
我曾经在国♥家♥安♥全♥理事会工作过数年
through the years I have sat on the National Security Council,
也在内阁工作过
I have been in the cabinet,
与立法委员会打过交道
I have met with the legislative leaders…
安静 -放松 各位
Be quiet. – Relax, everybody, relax.
拜访过三十五位总统 九位首相
…discussions with 35 presidents, nine prime ministers,
两位皇帝还有伊朗国王 -天啊
two emperors and the Shah of Iran. – Jesus Christ.
他有没有说过他能做多少个俯卧撑?
Has he told them how many push-ups he can do yet?
谈谈水力发电吧 -他到底发什么神经了?
…hydroelectric power. – What the hell happened?
他刚出院
He just got out of the hospital.
连一小时都没休息过
He hasn’t taken one hour off.
说到世界局势的划分
When we consider the line-up of the world,
会发现有5.9亿人站在我们这边
we find there are 590 million people on our side,
有8亿人是共♥产♥党那边的
800 million people on the Communist side…
应该化点妆的 -这又不是选美比赛
Shoulda slapped makeup on. – It’s not a beauty contest.
我们巴不得不是 -另有6亿人保持中立
We’d better hope not. – …600 million people who are neutral.
穆雷 你是怎么安排他的?他不行
What are you doing to him, Murray? He’s not well.
他不需要跟肯尼迪辩论 -我们的赔率是5比3
He doesn’t have to debate Kennedy. – The odds are 5-3 against us.
说到政♥治♥… -他用不着这么干也能赢
When it comes to politics… – He can win without this.
参议员 有一分钟反驳时间
Senator, one minute for rebuttal.
卡斯特罗只是整个拉丁美洲困难的开始
Castro is only the beginning of our difficulties throughout Latin America.
见鬼 他准备说出来了 这就来了
Oh, shit, he’s gonna do it. Here it comes.
我们看到古巴倒向共♥产♥党一边
We’ve seen Cuba go to the Communists.
飞机飞到弗罗里达海岸只要8分钟
Eight jet minutes from the coast of Florida.
我们必须努力加强流亡在外的反卡斯特罗民♥主♥力量
We must attempt to strengthen the democratic anti-Castro forces in exile.
这些战士实际上一直根本没有得到我们政♥府♥的支持
These fighters have had no support from our government.
王八蛋 -什么?
Son of a bitch! – What?
中情局给肯尼迪透了底 他用这个来对付我们
Kennedy was briefed last week by CIA. He’s using it against us.
我们无法回应 他背弃了协议
We can’t respond, he welshed on a deal.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!