如果你连我都不肯告诉
If you don’t even talk to me…
再过三天勃列日涅夫就要来了
Brezhnev’s coming in three days.
我不想和他们打交道 还有他 还有你
I don’t wanna deal with them and him and you.
还要多少?还要花多少?
How much more? How much more is it going to cost?
到什么时候我们才不再为你还债?
When do the rest of us stop paying off your debts?
我想安安静静地吃完晚饭
I’d like to finish my dinner in peace
别再问了
if it’s not too much to ask.
不会的
No, it isn’t.
我不会再来干涉你的事了 我受够了
I won’t interfere with you anymore. I’m finished trying.
谢谢你
Thank you.
“谢谢你”?
“Thank you”?
迪克 有时我理解他们为什么恨你了
Dick, sometimes I understand why they hate you.
委员会将恢复秩序 律师将传召第一位证人
The committee will come to order. Counsel will call the first witness.
约翰·迪恩先生
Mr. John W. Dean, III.
在我离开总统的办公室之后
After I departed the president’s office
我去跟霍尔德曼和埃里克曼讨论了此事
I went to a meeting with Haldeman and Ehrlichman to discuss the matter.
讨论得出的结论是
The sum and substance of that discussion was,
现在处理这件事的方法是让米切尔站出来
the way to handle this now was for Mitchell to step forward.
我感到极端地失望 因为就白宫而言
It was a disappointment to me because it was quite clear that the cover-up,
显然仍将继续掩盖事实
as far as the White House was… was concerned, was going to continue.
他为什么要这样做?他是我们该死的律师
Why is he doing this? He’s our goddamn lawyer.
如果他有问题 为什么不和我们交谈?
If he had a problem, why didn’t he come talk with us?
记住 这个叛徒没有证据
Remember, the weasel’s got no proof.
这仍然是一个告密者对总统的一面之辞
It’s still an informer’s word against the president’s.
…都因妨碍公正而受到起诉
…were all indictable for obstruction of justice.
这就是我反对那些在商量对策的人的原因
That was the reason I was disagreeing with all that was being discussed.
给他们点颜色看看 将军
Give ’em hell, general.
毛在1963年对我说
Mao taught me in 1963…
如果我有了核武器
…if I have nuclear weapons…
就算死掉四亿中国人
…let 400 million Chinese die…
那还有三亿
…300 million will be left.
毛!-对
Mao! – Yeah.
我可以告诉你发生的事 你要名单吗?我能提供
I can tell you what happened. You want names? I can give you names.
霍尔德曼 我在说总统
Haldeman. I’m talking about the president.
毛 -我们都知道在我们国家…
Mao! – We all know in our country…
我可以供出总统
I can give you the president.
这个男人疯了
This man in his dog heart.
你想让他做你的盟友?
You want him to be your ally?
他也曾是你们长达二十年的盟友 列昂尼德
Well, he was your ally for 20 years, Leonid.
是的 迪克
Yes, yes, Dick.
尼克松先生
Mr. Nixon…
生活是最好的老师 因此 它不能干涉
Life is the best teacher, and therefore it must not interfere
我们两个大国建立的《限制战略核武器条约》
with the building of the S.A.L.T. Two treaty between our great countries.
和平在我们这个时代是可能的
Peace in our era is possible.
对不起 列昂尼德 -没事 迪克
Excuse me, uh, Leonid. – It’s OK, Dick. It’s OK.
他在向埃尔文委员会展现胆量 不幸的是…
He’s spilling his guts to the Ervin committee. Unfortunately…
你在…
Did you?
爸爸 -什么?
Daddy? – What?
你在掩盖事实吗?
Did you cover it up?
你认为我会做这样的事吗?亲爱的
You think I’d do something like that, honey?
你不能放弃 就是不能
Well, then you can’t give up. You just can’t.
你是这个国家有史以来最好的总统之一
You’re one of the best presidents this country has ever had.
您做出了林肯般的成就 把这个国家从内战中拯救出来
You’ve done what Lincoln did, brought this country back from civil war.
您不能让自己的敌人把您拖下来
You can’t let your enemies tear you down.
您必须留下来战斗
You’ve gotta stay and fight.
我要去讲演 爸爸 谁都不知道真实的你
I’ll go out there and make speeches. Nobody knows the real you,
您多么亲切 对人♥民♥多么和蔼
how sweet you are, how nice you are to people.
我要告诉他们
I’ll tell them.
您是我所认识的最高尚的人
You’re the most decent person I know.
我希望我没有让你失望
I just hope I haven’t let you down, Kitten.
他们不知道真正的你
They just don’t know the real you.
他们不知道
They just don’t know.
老奸巨猾的迪克总是知道事情的进展情况
Tricky Dick always knew what was goin’ on.
每一点最新的细节
Every last goddamn detail.
而我丈夫这次没有承担刑事责任
And my husband is not going to take the rap this time.
他们知道无法让我闭嘴 因此他们最后可能会杀了我
They know they can’t shut me up. Probably end up killin’ me.
她不知道自己在胡说些什么 别去打搅她
She doesn’t know what she’s talking about. Stop bothering her!
天啊 她疯了 你们这帮畜生要负责
Hell, she’s nuts. You bastards have seen to that.
你们还会在一起吗?
Will you get together again?
我们的婚姻结束了 非常感谢 把那玩意儿塞你屁♥眼♥里吧
Our marriage is finished, thank you. Stick that up your keister!
那么 进入白宫的访客是否被警告
Now, were the visitors that went into the White House warned
说他们与总统的对话将被录音?
that their conversations with the president would be taped?
再次声明 我不知道技术上的细节
Again, I am not aware of the technical details.
星期五我们接待来自俄亥俄州的中学生
On Friday, we have the high school students from Ohio.
星期六是共和党全国妇女俱乐部
Saturday is the National Women’s Republican Club.
水门事件影响扩大 前白宫助理
…Watergate wide open, former White House aide
亚历山大·巴特菲尔德在参议院特别委员会前作证
Alexander Butterfield testified before the Senate Select committee.
他透露了一个录音系统 该系统可能记录了
He revealed a taping system that may have recorded conversations
白宫 行政办公楼
in the White House, the executive office building
甚至自己家人之间的谈话
and even members of his own family.
所有打给白宫的电♥话♥
All calls to the White House
无论什么性质 都要被录音吗?
of whatever nature and character, would be taped?
磁带可不会区别对待 -没有人知道
The tape would not discriminate. – None of them had knowledge
他们的谈话被录音了吗?
that their conversations were being taped?
这是一次惊人的揭露
This is a stunning revelation.
如果有这样的录音带存在 它们可以一劳永逸地告诉我们
If such tapes exist, they could tell us, once and for all
总统到底知道些什么 以及什么时候被告知的
what did the president know, and when did he know it.
我要收买♥♥亨特
I want Hunt paid.
也许是时候等待时机了
Maybe it’s time to go the hang-on route.
如果他们害怕这个疯子… -这是合法捐赠
If they fear the madman… – It’s a legal contribution.
谁他妈授权的?
Who the hell authorized this?
我还是不… -中情局
I still don’t… – …the CIA…
总统职位上有个肿瘤 而且与日俱增
There’s a cancer on the presidency, and it’s growing with every day…
…太他妈多了
…too damn much…
如果亨特公之于众 中情局可就惨了
If Hunt goes public, it’ll be a fiasco for the C.I.A.
它们就像情书
They’re like love letters.
你应该烧掉
You should burn ’em.
你为什么不烧掉?
Why didn’t you?
它们是证据 你无法合法地销毁证据
They’re evidence. You can’t legally destroy evidence.
你也没指望我会再相信你的话 对吗?
You don’t expect me to believe that for one minute, do ya?
里面的内容重要吗?谋杀 迪克?
Does it matter what’s on ’em? Really? Murder, Dick?
性?你的秘密 你的幻想?
Sex? Your secrets, your fantasies?
还是就你和我 -别傻了
Or is just me and you and… – Don’t be ridiculous.
我记得阿尔杰·希斯
I remember Alger Hiss.
我知道你有多卑鄙
I know how ugly you can be.
什么都干得出来
You’re capable of anything.
到头来 磁带里有什么无关紧要
See, it doesn’t really matter at the end of the day what’s on them
因为你绝对没有悔过之心 没有悔过的概念
because you have absolutely no remorse. No concept of remorse.
你把磁带公布出去吧 让他们看到你有多坏
You want the tapes to get out. You want them to see you at your worst.
你喝醉了 -呵 是啊
You’re drunk. – Oh, yeah!
将来谁也见不到这些磁带 包括你
No one’ll ever see those tapes, including you.
我发现了多年来我都不知道的事
And what would I find out that I haven’t known for years?
让人伤心的是你不能向我们任何人吐露心声
What makes it so damn sad is that you couldn’t confide in any of us.
你为了全世界而记录下来
You had to make a record for the whole world.
这些磁带是为我自己用的 它们是我的 -它们不是你的 它们就是你
They were for me. They’re mine. – They’re not “yours”. They are you.
你应该烧掉它们
You should burn them.
你内心有什么变了 理查德?-走开
What has changed in you, Richard? – Go away!
这些家伙冲着卡斯特罗而去 七次 十次
These guys went after Castro seven times, ten times.
你以为那样的人 会善罢甘休吗?他们只是不脱身
What, do you think people like that, just gave up? They just don’t walk away.
你怎么考虑?-我从来没有说过
What, do you think? – I never said this.
七次 十次 -十次
Seven times, ten times. – Ten times.
你以为那样的人 会善罢甘休吗?-从不
You think people like that gave up? – Never.
这些家伙冲着卡斯特罗而去
Castro. These guys went after Castro.
如果这个传出去 他们会把一切都怪在我头上
If this got out, they’d blame me for everything.
忘了肯尼迪和约翰逊吧 记住尼克松
Forget Kennedy or Johnson. It’s Nixon!
不管是谁杀了肯尼迪 他都是我们创造出的野兽
Whoever killed Kennedy came from this thing we created, this beast.
最新的一则爆♥炸♥性新闻:总统的律师们揭露说
In the latest bombshell, the president’s lawyers revealed
一盘至关重要的有关“水门事件”的磁带
that there is an 18-and-a-half-minute gap
有一段18分钟半的空白
in a critical Watergate tape.
怀疑和愤怒的反应在全国各地都能听到
Reactions of disbelief and anger are being heard across the country.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!