告诉他们他当初是坚决反对轰炸的
Claims that he was dead set against the bombing,
还有您不稳定 他得小心翼翼地操纵您
that you were unstable and that, uh, he has to handle you with kid gloves.
这就说明了他的新闻立场
That explains his press notices.
两边讨好 犹太小子亨利
Working both sides of the fence. Jew-boy Henry.
天哪
My God.
他竟对《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》说?-是的
He talked to The New York Times? – Yes, he did.
我们应该趁他在高位时 马上把他干掉
We ought a fire his whining ass right now, when he’s on top.
明白吗?为了本届任职的人 杀鸡给猴看
You know what? It’d set the right example for the this administration.
我愿亲自完成这项任务
I would personally volunteer for that assignment right now.
不 不
No. No.
他现在是我们仅有的明星 他会跑去向新闻界哭诉
He’s our only star right now. He’d go crying to the press.
他会把我们置于死地
He’d crucify us.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
派我们的人盯住他
Get someone on our staff on his ass.
窃听他的电♥话♥ 我要掌握每一个和他谈话的人
Tap his phones. I wanna know everyone he talks to.
瞧这个神通广大的基辛格还能蹦跶多久
Let’s see how long the Kissinger mystique lasts.
约翰 “水门”那帮小丑们如何了?
So, John, what about these Watergate clowns?
这个西里卡真是疯了 35年徒刑
This, uh, Sirica’s crazy. Thirty-five year sentence.
当时没带武器 对吧?没有伤人
No weapons, right? No injuries.
也没有得手 简直是岂有此理
There’s no success. It’s just ridiculous.
西里卡试图逼迫他们中的一个人出庭作证 可他们只字未吐
Sirica’s just trying to force someone to testify, but they’re solid.
那《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的喽啰是怎么回事?伍德沃德和弗恩斯坦?
What about this Washington Post crap? Woodwind and Fernstein.
是伯恩斯坦 -他们又他妈的是什么人?
Bernstein, sir. – Who the fuck are they, anyway?
鲍勃 你是不是正在吊销他们的电视许可证?
Bob, you working on revoking their television license?
是的 先生 -很好
Yes, sir, I am. – Good.
他们正试图把鲍勃和约翰与一笔秘密基金联♥系♥起来
Well, they’re trying to connect Bob and John with the secret fund.
但他们查到的不多 -他们什么也不会知道的
But they don’t have much. – They don’t have anything.
联邦调查局把他们的报告都给了我
The F.B.I.’s feeding me their reports.
我认为我们再犯不着为这件事睡不着觉 先生
I didn’t think you should lose any more sleep over it, sir.
好样的 约翰 好样的
Good man, John, good man.
因此我可以宣布 我们在越南漫长而可悲的卷入
I can therefore announce that our long and tragic involvement in Vietnam…
结束了 我们的使命完成了
…is at an end. Our mission is accomplished.
我们取得了停火
We have a cease-fire…
我们的战俘正在归来
…and our prisoners of war are coming back home.
南越有权决定自己的未来
South Vietnam has the right to determine its own future.
我们得到了光荣的和平
So, we have peace with honor.
总统现在将回答你们的一些问题
The president will take some of your questions now.
总统先生 -丹
Mr. President! – Dan.
是不是在和共♥产♥党的协议上
Isn’t it true little has been achieved
并没有取得比1969年更多的进展?
that the Communists have not been offering since 1969,
是不是实际上你的政♥府♥不必要的延长了战争
that in fact your administration has needlessly prolonged the war
并将这项暴行升级?
and escalated it to new levels of violence?
我…呃…试着详细地回答这个问题
I will, uh… try to answer that question in some detail.
总统先生
Mr. President!
詹姆斯·麦克德在他的声明中说
What is your reaction to James McCord’s statement
白宫的高级官员参与了水门事件
that high-level White House officials
您对此有何评论?
were involved in the Watergate break-in?
这是我听过的最愚蠢的事情
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.
《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》报导说 霍尔德曼和埃里克曼
The Washington Post is reporting that Mr. Haldeman and Ehrlichman
偷偷地挪用了高达90万美元的竞选资金
secretly dispersed up to $900,000 in campaign funds.
情况是这样吗?
Is there any truth to that?
我再清楚地声明一遍
Now, let me make this perfectly clear.
我对《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》的指责不做回应
I will not respond to the charges of The Washington Post.
我对法庭当前正在审理的案件也不发表评论
Nor will I comment on a matter that is currently before the courts.
总统先生 -先生
Mr. President! – Sir!
您准备和埃尔文参议员的委员会合作吗?
Sir, do you intend to cooperate with Senator Ervin’s committee?
您是否同意指定一名特别检查官?
Will you agree to the appointment of a special prosecutor?
总统先生 -总统先生
Mr. President, sir! – Mr. President!
谢谢 -总统先生
Thank you. – Mr. President!
总统先生
Mr. President, sir…
罗恩 进去做点什么!
Ron, get in there and do something!
我结束了美国历史上最漫长的战争
I end the longest war in American history
可他们却为这泡狗屎跟我缠个没完!
and they keep harping on this chicken-shit! God!
上帝啊
God!
你们知道是谁在背后搞鬼吗 是泰迪·肯尼迪
You know who’s behind this, don’t you? Teddy Kennedy.
没错 他在自己车里弄死了一个婊♥子♥ 参加不了竞选
Yeah, he drowns a broad in his car, and he can’t run for president.
他被查帕奎迪克事件弄得焦头烂额
He did get pretty burned at Chappaquiddick.
正是我要说的!有的人在他的破事上报前就得去死
My point exactly! Somebody had to die before he got his shit in the papers!
他妈的肯尼迪却什么都能逃脱!该死!
Fucking Kennedys get away with everything! Goddamn them!
你们谁见过我拧得动那样的势力?
You see me screwin’ everything that moves?
看在上帝的份上 我做了《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》社论版要求我做的事
For Christ’s sake, I did what The New York Times editorial page
我终结了战争啊!
said for me to do! I ended the war!
我跟苏联签订《限制战略核武器条约》 打开中国大门
I got S.A.L.T. One with the Russians, I opened China.
为什么这些混♥蛋♥还跟我过不去?
So why are these assholes turning on me?
因为他们不喜欢我的长相 我上的学校
‘Cause they don’t like the way I look, where I went to school!
因为他们不是美国人 -他们不信任美国!
Because they’re not Americans. – They don’t trust America.
他们为什么这样?
Why would they?
他们来这儿是为了坐享其成
They just come here to stick their snouts in the trough.
这些该死的索尔兹伯格到底是什么人?
Who are these people? Sulzberger.
他们的先辈是东欧的黄金商
Their parents are gold traders from eastern Europe,
他们做收♥购♥
with due respect. They buy things.
他们来“犹约”大收特收 其中一项
They come to “Jew” York city and buy up things. And one of the things they buy,
正是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 你知道么 你该感到得意
Mr. President, is The New York Times. You know what? You should be proud,
他们从来就不信任你
because they’ll never trust you, sir.
因为我们替普通美国民众发声
Because we speak for the average American.
你们知道他们为什么跟我过不去吗?
You know why they’re turning on me?
因为他们对权力不认真
It’s because they’re not serious about power, that’s why.
他们玩弄权力
They’re playing with power.
忘记了国家利益
They’re forgetting the national interest.
过去 人们懂得如何掌握权力 如何划定界限
In the old days people knew how to hold power, how to set limits.
他们不会在一桩三流盗窃案上把这个国家撕个粉碎
They wouldn’t have torn this country apart over a third-rate burglary.
他们现在关心的是他们的自我
For Christ’s sake, now all they care about are their egos,
在鸡尾酒会上摆一副正人君子的样子
looking good at cocktail parties.
攻击其他的报刊 追女孩子
Beating out other papers and chasing girls.
担心是否有人说他们什么“好话”了
Wondering whether someone said something nice about them.
全是鼠目寸光 一钱不值的狗屎
Short-term, frivolous bullshit.
本·布莱德利关心泰迪·肯尼迪是否喜欢他
Ben Bradlee worrying about Teddy Kennedy liking him.
把迪恩叫来 好吗?-是 总统先生
Get Mr. Dean in here, Will you? – Mr. President,
恐怕我们扯远了 我们正在玩一场完全被动的游戏
I fear we are drifting toward oblivion. We are playing a totally reactive game.
我们必须跑到球的前面去 我们都知道您是清白的
We have to get ahead of the ball. Now, we all know that you are clean.
对吧?
Right?
把手套脱掉 来一次大清洗
Then let’s take off the gloves. Let’s do a housecleaning.
大清洗?
Housecleaning?
不 这会越抹越黑的 亨利 真的
No, it could be ugly, Henry, really ugly.
但必须这样做 您的政♥府♥已经瘫痪了
It must be done, sir. Your government is paralyzed.
所有像艾尔斯伯格那样的破事都会被抖出来
All kinds of shit could come out. The Ellsberg thing.
那些事你早就知道 亨利 是吧?
You knew about that, didn’t you, Henry?
我…我听说过一些 听起来傻透了
Well, I heard something. It sounded idiotic.
傻透了?是的 我想是傻透了
Idiotic. Yeah, I suppose it was.
我们应该把艾尔斯伯格作为性瘾者来曝光的
I thought it was your idea to expose Ellsberg as a sex fiend.
有人完全按您的话去做了
I guess somebody just took you too literally.
我从没建议一群笨蛋潜入心理诊所
I never suggested a bunch of imbeciles break into a psychiatrist’s office.
没关系 重点是如果媒体开始窥探我们的丑事
It doesn’t matter. The point is you might lose your media darling halo
你可能会失去一些在媒体上的光环
if the media start sniffing around our dirty laundry.
先生 我和这一切毫无关系 也讨厌含沙射影
Sir, I never had anything to do with that and I resent the implication…
讨厌你想要的一切 亨利 但你是我们一伙的
Resent it all you want, Henry, but you’re in with the rest of us.
柬埔寨 艾尔斯伯格 你窃听的录音带
Cambodia. Ellsberg. The wiretaps you put in.
本总统希望你明白 你无法拍拍脚后跟
The president wants you to know you can’t just click your heels
就回你的哈佛去 这也是你的烂摊子 亨利
and head back to Harvard Yard. It’s your ass too, Henry,
要和大家一起在风口上
and it’s in the wind twisting with everyone else’s.
先生 -嗯?
Sir. – Yeah?
有时候 即使是总统也会大大偏离正轨
There are times when even the president can go too far.
您表现得很好 先生 那混♥蛋♥想再泄露消息
You played it perfectly, sir. That cocksucker’ll think twice
就得三思了 -对
before he leaks again. – Yeah.
他每回拉马桶链的时候都得好好看看便池了
He’ll be looking in his toilet bowl every time he pulls the chain.
亨特还要钱
Hunt wants more money.
12.2万 -操
Another 122,000. – Fuck.
他说如果他不马上拿到钱 就把我们全都抖出来
If he doesn’t get it right away, he’s going to blow us out of the water.
他认真的 他老婆在空难中死去后 他就想越界了
He means it. Since his wife died in the plane crash, he’s over the edge.
付给他 要多少给多少
Pay him. Pay him what he wants.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!