一个胖子怎么会有那么多姑娘
How a fat man gets so many girls.
主席先生 权力是最有效的春♥药♥
Power, Mr. Chairman, is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
你知道 上次大选我投了你一票
You know, I voted for you in your last election.
我是两个魔鬼中较好的一个
I was the, uh, lesser of two evils.
你太谦虚了 尼克松先生
You are too modest, Mr. Nixon.
你和我一样邪恶
You are as evil as I am.
我们是新掌权者
We are the new emperors.
我俩都出身于寒门 别人付出代价来满足我们的欲望
We are both from poor families and others pay to feed the hunger in us.
在我这儿是成千上万的反♥动♥份子
In my case, millions of reactionaries.
在你那儿是成千上万的越南人
In your case, millions of Vietnamese.
内战总是最残酷的战争
Civil war is always the cruelest kind of war,
但我们两国都是革命缔造的
but our two nations were forged by revolution.
美国 中国
The United States, China.
和平?你只对和平感兴趣吗?
Peace? Is peace all you’re interested in?
真正的战争在我们身上
The real war is in us.
历史的演变是由我们主宰的
History is a symptom of our disease.
在一次对河内的突袭轰炸中
In a surprise Christmas bombing of Hanoi,
尼克松总统投下了比二战
President Nixon delivered more tonnage
德累斯顿大轰炸还要多的炸♥弹♥
than was used at Dresden in World War II.
毫无疑问 这是美国历史上最残忍♥的轰炸
It is without doubt the most brutal bombing in American history.
报界称它是“石器时代的战略”
Newspapers are calling it a Stone Age tactic
称尼克松为“一个疯狂的暴君” 尼克松回应
and Nixon a maddened tyrant. Nixon’s response:
“当越南人认真对待和谈时 我将停止轰炸”
“When the Vietnamese take the Paris peace talks seriously, I’ll stop.”
你呆呆地在想什么
A penny for your thoughts.
只是在想
Just think of the…
毛的这一生
Think of the life Mao’s led.
1952年我称他是一头怪兽
In ’52, I… I called him a monster.
可现在他却成了我们最重要的盟友
Now he could be our most important ally.
只有尼克松才能做到这一点
Only Nixon could’ve done that.
你离惠蒂尔已经很远了
You’re a long way from Whittier.
是啊是啊
Yep. Yes, I am.
祝贺你 迪克
Congratulations, Dick.
齐格勒先生 -总统先生
Mr. Ziegler. – Mr. President,
那帮记者问您是否能到后面去一下
the press guys asked if you could come back.
去他们的 -我这就回来 总统先生
The hell with them. – I’ll go back, Mr. President.
不 他们想见您 总统先生
No, they want you, Mr. President. I, uh…
我觉得去一下最好
I think it would be a good move.
谁在后面?-所有人
Who’s back there? – Everybody.

OK.
先生们 我这就去看一看这次大做文章的
Gentlemen, I go now to discover the exact length,
各项条件
width and depth of the shaft.
女士们先生们 总统来了
Ladies and gentlemen, the president.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. – Hi.
总统先生 -祝贺 先生
Mr. President… – Congratulations, sir.
干得漂亮 -谢谢你 先生
Well done! – Thank you, sir!
要我看
Well, it looks to me
我们有史以来要第一次吃他妈的败仗
like we’re gonna lose a war for the first goddamn time.
是啊 -你也要跟着一起完蛋
Yep. – You’re goin’ right along with it,
信了这个基辛格的鬼话
buyin’ into this Kissinger bullshit,
和共♥产♥党搞缓和
this… detente with Communists.
“缓和” 听起来像是两个傻瓜在跳舞
Detente. Sounds like a couple of fags dancin’.
杰克 我们现在生活的这个国家不同于你我所认识的1946年了
Jack, we’re not living in the same country you and I knew in ’46.
我们的人♥民♥绝大多数不会再为战争而献身了
Our people are just not gonna sacrifice in major numbers for war.
甚至无法让他们同意节约使用汽油
Can’t even get ’em to accept cuts in their gas tax.
阿♥拉♥伯人和日本人正在放我们金库里的血
Now, the Arabs and the Japanese are draining the gold reserves…
可这是谁的错?
Whose fault is that?
如果我们在越南打了胜仗的话
If we’d won in Vietnam, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.
谁的错也不是 杰克 时代变了 这是历史事实
Nobody’s fault, Jack. It’s, uh, change. It’s a fact of history.
甚至那个小娘们胡佛也死了
Even that old cocksucker J. Edgar Hoover’s dead.
谁能想到这个可能呢?
Now who’d have thought that possible?
尼克松先生 在中国吃得怎么样
How’s the food over there in China, Mr. Nixon?
很美味 如果你是总统的话
It’s delicious, if you’re president.
在智利把我们的生意收归国有以后
So, what are you gonna do about that Allende fella
你准备怎么对付阿连德?还把基辛格派去吗?
nationalizing our businesses in Chile? You gonna send Kissinger down there?
我们准备干掉阿连德 尽我们所能
We’re gonna get rid of him, Allende, I mean, just as fast as we can.
他排在名单的首位 -把基辛格和他一起干掉怎么样?
He’s at the top of the list. – How about Kissinger along with him?
你们小看基辛格了
Now, Kissinger’s misunderstood.
他假装是为其权势集团卖♥♥力的自♥由♥派
He acts like a liberal for his establishment friends,
可他比我还厉害 -这么说留下基辛格
but he’s even tougher than I am. – So Kissinger stays.
就像卡斯特罗一样
Just like Castro, Mr. Nixon.
没错 别动他
Yeah. He stays.
你能接受这个决定吗?
And you are comfortable with that decision?
迪西说得对
Desi’s got a point.
对于我们后院的共♥产♥党我们怎么办?
What the hell are we gonna do about the Communists in our own backyard?
你什么意思 杰克?
What do you really mean, Jack?
我是说联邦对我的石油采取价格控制
I mean, I got federal price controls on my oil.
那帮穷鬼正在要我的命
And the rag heads are beatin’ the shit out of me, Dick.
而你的环境总署竟把大姆指翘到我的屁♥股♥上
And your EPA environmental agency has got its thumb so far up my ass,
我听到的全是坏消息 -我想我们该动身去机场了
it’s scratchin’ my ear! – I think it’s time for us to be…
让他说完 鲍勃 -联邦法官命令我
Let him finish, Bob. – I got a federal judge orderin’ me
用校车把我的孩子们送出半个城 和一些黑鬼小孩一起上学
to bus my grandkids halfway across this town to go to school with nigger kids.
总统先生
Now, Dick, Mr. President,
您忘了是谁把你推到这个位置上的?
aren’t you forgetting who put you where you are?
是美国人♥民♥把我送上去的 杰克
The American people put me where I am, Jack.
是吗?
Really?
那好 这事是可以改变的 -一瞬间的事
Well, that can be changed. – In a heartbeat.
杰克 我已经懂得 政♥治♥就是妥协的艺术
Jack, I’ve learned politics is the art of compromise.
我好不容易才学会 不晓得你学会没有
I learned it the hard way. I don’t know if you have.
可我要告诉你 杰克
Well, let me tell you this, Jack.
如果你不喜欢 11月份就要举♥行♥选举了
If you don’t like it, there’s an election in November
你可以公开地把你的钱抽出来给华♥莱♥士♥
and you can take your money out in the open and give it to Wallace.
怎么样 杰克?你愿意这么干吗?
How about it, Jack? Willing to do that?
把这个国家交给乔治·麦戈文这样娘娘腔的社♥会♥主♥义♥分子?
Hand this country over to some pansy poet socialist like George McGovern?
如果你因环境总署捅了你的屁♥股♥而觉得不快的话
‘Cause if you’re not happy with the EPA up your ass,
可以试试国税局
try the IRS.
他妈的 迪克
Goddamn, Dick.
你威胁我?-总统不威胁人 杰克
You’re not threatening me, are ya? – Presidents don’t threaten, Jack.
他用不着
They don’t have to.
日安 先生们 谢了
Good day to you, gentlemen. Thank you.
第三党候选人乔治·华♥莱♥士♥被暗♥杀♥者的子弹击中瘫痪
With third party candidate George Wallace out of the race,
从而退出竞选
paralyzed by an assassin’s bullet,
理查德·尼克松在1972年的总统选举中
Richard Nixon has crushed George McGovern
击败了乔治·麦戈文
in the 1972 presidential election.
这是美国历史上第二大压倒性选举获胜
It is the second-biggest landslide in American history.
随着新一届任期开始
As the new term begins,
尚无迹象表明“水门事件”的调查
it does not seem the Watergate investigations have damaged Nixon
会以任何严重的方式破坏尼克松的政♥治♥生涯
politically in any significant way.
作为一届政♥府♥ 不管说了什么做了什么
Probably our biggest achievement as an administration,
我们最大的成绩也许不是中国和俄♥国♥
when it’s all said and done, isn’t China or Russia.
而是在没有右翼造♥反♥的情况下从越南撤了出来
It’s pulling out of Vietnam without a right-wing revolt.
我认为您说得对 -甚至总统身份也不够
I believe you’re right. – The presidency isn’t enough anymore.
什么?-总统身份本身
Sir? – The presidency by itself
无法保住我们 鲍勃 我们现在超出了政♥治♥
won’t protect us, Bob. We’re beyond politics now.
埃里克曼先生 -嗯
Mr. Ehrlichman. – Yeah.
刚刚从巴黎发来的 越南人已经接受亨利的和平提议
Sir, just in from Paris. The Vietnamese have accepted Henry’s peace proposal.
好 -轰炸起作用了!他们缩回去了
Good. – The bombing worked. They’re caving.
祝贺您
Congratulations!
那个疯狂的轰炸机理论毕竟没那么疯狂
That mad bomber theory wasn’t so crazy after all.
亨利正赶回来见我们
Henry is coming back to join us.
他想赶上拍照片
He wants to be included in the photographs, of course.
是个惊喜 -早该如此
There’s a surprise. – This could be it.
早该如此 四年了 天哪
This could be it. Four long years. Jeez.
巧的是 也许时候赶得不对 您应该知道
Incidentally, I don’t know if this is the right time, but you should know.
联邦调查局的比尔·沙利文回来找我们 他有份关于基辛格的报告
Bill Sullivan at the FBI got back to us with his report on Kissinger.
我不想提是因为… -说下去
I didn’t wanna bring it up because… – Go on.
呃 沙利文认为 亨利就是泄密者
Well, Sullivan, uh, thinks he’s the one. Henry’s the leaker.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I knew it.
从1969年我就知道了 而且我一直在说
I knew it from ’69 on and I said it all along.
我记得 -我没有 鲍勃
I remember. – I didn’t, Bob.
看起来他是对乔·克拉夫特和《纽约时代》说的
Looks like he talked to Joe Kraft and The Times.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!