好吧 亨利 我们采取你的方式
All right, Henry, we’re gonna go your way.
用我们对付希斯的方法对付艾尔斯伯格
Crush this Ellsberg same way we did Hiss.
别无他选了 总统先生
There is no other choice, Mr. President.
我们要狠狠整他 让他看上去对东部权势集团
We’ll hit him so hard, he’ll look like everything that’s sick and evil
充满深仇大恨 你和你的管子工
about the eastern establishment. You and your plumbers,
去抓这家伙的把柄
you get all the dirt on this guy.
我们把他原形毕露地放在美国公众面前
See him going to the bathroom in front of the public.
等我们搞定他 人们会把他钉死在十字架上
And when we finish with him, they’ll crucify him.
这样我们就可以连任了
Then we’ll get our second term.
爪子用上了 弗兰克
The claws are out, Frank.
见过那些家伙了?-他们就在这儿
You seen the guys? – They’re around.
怎么 你有主顾了?
Why? You got a customer?
白宫 -别他妈逗我
The White House. – You’re fuckin’ me.
我们要去当“管子工” 弗兰克 去堵住漏洞
We’re gonna be plumbers, Frank. We’re gonna plug leaks.
我们给谁干活?-一个叫戈登·利迪的家伙
Who are we workin’ for? – A guy named Gordon Liddy.
他自以为是马丁·波尔曼 他想见见你
He thinks he’s Martin Bormann. He wants to meet you.
这位是戈登·利迪 弗兰克·斯特吉斯 -嗨 弗兰克
Gordon Liddy, Frank Sturgis. – Hey, Frank.
你看到胡佛的表情了吗?比甜菜还红
Did you see the look on Hoover’s face? He’s redder than a beet.
那个基佬别无选择
That little closet fairy’s got no choice.
他对麦戈文和肯尼迪恨之入骨 他必须爱我
He hates McGovern and Kennedy so much, he’s gotta love me.
那林登呢?-他看上去老了 不是吗?
And Lyndon? – He looked old, didn’t he?
你跟林登谈过吗?-我问 “林登 换作是你
Have you talked to Lyndon? – I asked, “Lyndon, what would you do
从一到十的强度 你怎么选?”他说“把河内炸个稀巴烂
on a scale of one to ten?” He said, “Bomb the shit out of Hanoi, boy.
只要有人的地方就炸”
Bomb them where they live.”
鲍勃 告诉特里尼我四点钟到比斯坎岛
Yeah. Bob, tell Trini I’ll be in Key Biscayne at 4:00.
和夫人一起?-不 我自己
With Pat? – No, alone.
帕特留在这儿陪艾森豪威尔夫人
Pat’s staying here with Mrs. Eisenhower.
是 先生 -好
Yes, sir. – Good.
嗨 老伴 你来这儿干什么?
Hi, Buddy. What are you doing here?
想你了
I missed you.
我们为什么不一起去比斯坎岛?
Why don’t we go down to Key Biscayne together?
我得放松一下
Because I have to relax.
你知道么 今天晚上我还在想
You know, I was just thinking tonight.
你还记得过去你开车接我和别的男孩们出去玩?
Remember when you used to drive me on dates with other boys?
记得 -那时候你不会让我跑出你的视线
Yeah. – Didn’t let me out of your sight.
是啊
Yeah. Sure.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
对 很久前了
Yes, it’s been a long time.
那个 老伴啊
Now, look, Buddy.
我不需要那个
I don’t need that.
我可不是杰克·肯尼迪
I’m not Jack Kennedy.
你不是
No, you’re not.
所以你别再和他比 没理由这样
So stop comparing yourself to him. You have no reason to.
你已经得到了自己想要的一切
You have everything you ever wanted. You earned it.
为什么不好好享受呢?-我的确
Why can’t you just enjoy it? – I do.
通过自己的努力得到了 -那你还怕什么 亲爱的?
I do in my own way. – Then what are you scared of, honey?
我不害怕 老伴 你不明白
I’m not scared, Buddy. You don’t understand.
他们不停地玩下去
They’re playing for keeps, Buddy.
外面的新闻界 那些孩子 自♥由♥派分子
You know, the press, the kids, the liberals out there.
千方百计地想把我拉下去
They’re out there trying to figure out how to tear me down.
他们都是你的敌人?-没错
They’re all your enemies? – Yes.
你个人的?-没错
You, personally? – Yes!
这是针对我的 你怎么就不明白这一点?
Listen, this is about me. Why can’t you understand that?
所有人
I mean, you of all people.
不是针对战争 而是尼克松!
It’s not the war. It’s Nixon!
不是针对越南 而是尼克松!他们想毁了尼克松!
It’s not Vietnam, it’s Nixon. They want to destroy Nixon.
如果我稍稍暴露一点儿弱点 他们就会把我撕个粉碎
If I expose myself just the slightest bit, they’ll tear my insides out.
你想要这样吗?你想看到这一天吗?
You want that? You know? You want to see that, Buddy?
那可不好看
It’s not pretty!
有时我以为这是你自找的
Sometimes I think that’s what you want, Dick.
你在说什么啊?
What the hell are you saying?
喝醉了?
Are you drunk?
上帝啊 你现在简直跟他们一样
Jesus, you sound just like them now.
我必须为了国家战斗
I gotta keep fighting, Buddy, for the country.
那些掌权人 精英
These people running things, the elite!
只是懦弱的废物
They’re just soft, chicken-shit faggots.
他们不再有长远的洞察力
They don’t have the long-term vision anymore.
只想遮好自己的屁♥股♥ 泡泡妞儿或尔虞我诈
They just want to cover their ass and meet girls and tear each other down.
哦 上帝啊 这个国家遇上了大♥麻♥烦
Oh, God, this country’s in deep, deep, deep trouble, Buddy.
而我必须坚持到底
I have to see this through, you know.
妈妈不会对我降低期望的
Mother would have expected no less of me.
抱歉 老伴
I’m sorry, Buddy.
我只是希望你知道我多么爱你 就这样
I just wish you knew how much I love you, that’s all.
我花了好长时间才爱上了你 迪克
It took me a long time to fall in love with you, Dick, but I did.
而这却不能使你高兴
And it doesn’t make you happy.
你想让他们来爱你 -我没有
You want them to love you. – No, I don’t.
我不是肯尼 -他们永远不会爱你的 迪克
I’m not Jack Kennedy. – They never will, Dick.
无论你赢得多少次选举 他们永远不会
No matter how many elections you win, they never will.
先生们 总统到了
Gentlemen, the president.
先生们 这是我们最后一次他妈的泄密
Gentlemen, this is our last damn leak.
这个该死的政♥府♥是没法搞下去了
It’s no way to run a goddamn government.
我们要起诉艾尔斯伯格和任何胆敢走漏消息的人
We’re gonna prosecute Ellsberg and anyone else who wants to leak
也就是说 这里任何越界的人 我都要追查
and that means anyone here who crosses the line, I’m going after.
这个时代的宽容已经过去了
OK? The permissiveness of this year is over.
带子松脱 人们正在被带进混乱
The belts are coming off and people are gonna go to the woodshed.
因为政♥府♥内部有一个反政♥府♥份子是无法生存的
‘Cause the government cannot survive with a counter-government inside it.
我知道叛徒的伎俩 我一生都在和他们打交道
I know how traitors operate. I’ve dealt with them all my life.
我处理过这些案子
I’ve worked with these cases.
决不是小人物干的 小人物走漏不了消息
It’s never little people. The little people do not leak.
一定是像艾尔斯伯格那样的王八蛋泄的密
It’s always some smooth son of a bitch like Ellsberg.
那帮哈佛的希伯来男孩会泄密
The Harvard Hebrew boys who leak.
我听说 艾尔斯伯格这样做是为了国家好
I hear people say, “But Ellsberg did it for the good of the country.
人♥民♥有知情权
People’s right to know.”
每次情况都是这样 阿尔杰·希斯说过
Well, that’s in every case. Alger Hiss said the same thing.
罗森博格也说过 瞧他们的下场
So did the Rosenbergs. Look what happened to them.
如火花消逝
Old Sparky got ’em.
他们总是低估尼克松
They always underestimated old Nixon, see.
我们也可以玩阴的 让其暴毙 先生们
We’re gonna fight just as dirty. This is sudden death, gentlemen.
我们要把他们打倒在地
We’re gonna get ’em on the ground,
把我们的长矛插♥进♥去 扭动起来 毫不留情
stick in our spikes and twist and show them no mercy.
从今天开始 这间屋子里的人在没有向霍尔德曼请示以前
So, uh, starting today, no one in this room talks to the press
谁也不能对媒体发表谈话
without checking with Mr. Haldeman here.
这意味着对《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》 CBS PBS 杰克·安德森
That means we’re on complete freeze on The New York Times, CBS,
以及《华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥》全面封锁
PBS, Jack Anderson and The Washington Post.
现在起 霍尔德曼担任首席执行官
Mr. Haldeman is the chief high executioner from now on.
当他要你们做事的时候 别跑来向我发牢骚 这是命令
Don’t come whining to me when he tells you to do something. That’s me talking.
如果你们来找我 我会比他还厉害
If you do come to me, I’m tougher than he is.
有谁搞我们 他的脑袋得先搬家
Anyone who screws with us, his fucking head comes off.
听明白了吗?
You got that?
谢谢合作 先生们
Well, thank you very much, gentlemen.
祝你们愉快
Good day to you.
历史是永远不会雷同的
History will never be the same.
我们向未来迈进了一步
We’ve taken a step into the future.
我们已经改变了未来
We have changed the world.
五 十 -你还找到什么?
Five, ten. – What else you got?
我必须说您看上去气色很好 主席先生
I must say, you look very good, Mr. Chairman.
样子是可以骗人的
Looks can be deceiving.
我们知道您邀请我们来这儿是冒着很大风险的
We know what risks you’ve taken in inviting us here.
我没风险
I took no risk.
我老了 不怕别人的想法了
I am too old to be afraid of what anyone thinks.
别信他们的 他们从来不讲真话
Don’t ever trust them. They never tell the truth
或信守诺言
or honor their commitments.
越南人和苏联人一样
Vietnamese are like Russians.
都是狗
Both are dogs.
主席先生 我们国家有句老话
Mr. Chairman, there’s an old saying in my country:
敌人的敌人是朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
这句话说的不错
That has the added virtue of being true.
主席先生 您的著作改变了世界
Your writings have changed the world, Mr. Chairman.
放屁 我的东西算不了什么
Bullshit. My writings mean absolutely nothing.
我想知道你的秘密 -我的秘密?
I want to know your secret. – My secret, Mr. Chairman?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!