For the first time, the territory of Oceania itself is threatened by invasion.
第一次,大洋国的版图遭到入侵的威胁
lt’s inconceivable.
真是难以想像
lt must have been possible to outflank them in some way.
从侧翼包抄他们应该是有可能的
l have an instinct.
我有预感
There’s bad news on the way.
就要来坏消息了
l told them all about you.
我把你的一切都告诉他们了
l’m only thankful they got me before it was too late.
我只是感谢他们在一切 不是太晚之前抓住了我
Yes, l told them about you, too.
是的,我也把你的一切都告诉他们了
Thoughtcrime…
思想罪…
sexcrime, all your treachery.
性犯罪,所有你的背叛行为
l have a meeting to go to.
我还有个会要开
We must meet again.
我们必须再次见面
Yes.
是的
We must meet again.
我们必须再次见面
I accuse myself of the following crimes.:
我控告自己犯了如下罪行:
I have seduced Party members of both sexes…
我诱使党员双方性♥交♥…
I’ve been to the proletarian areas…
我到过无产阶级地区…
I deliberately contracted syphilis in order to spread the disease…
为了传染给他人疾病,我故意感染了梅毒…
to my wife and other Party members.
传染给我妻子和其他党员
Together with other agents, I have counterfeited banknotes…
同其他会员一起,伪造钞票…
wrecked industrial machinery, polluted the water supply…
破坏工业设备,污染供水系统…
guided Eurasian rocket bombs to targets on Airstrip One…
引导欧亚国的火箭炸♥弹♥轰炸一号♥飞机跑道地区…
by means of coded radio signals.
用无线电密♥码♥信♥号♥♥联♥系♥敌人
I stand here, a victim of the influence of Emmanuel Goldstein.
我站在这儿,一个果尔德施坦因 理论影响的受害者…
Guilty on all counts.
犯下的所有罪行
I’m glad I was caught. I was mentally deranged.
我很高兴我被抓了, 我心智是疯狂的
Now I am cured.
现在我被治愈了
I ask only for you to accept my love of our leader.
我请求只为你接受我对我们领袖的爱
I ask only to be shot while my mind is still clean.
我请求在只有我的思想被清洗干净时, 再被枪毙
A glorious victory!
一个光荣的胜利!
A vast, strategic maneuver to outflank…
一个大的战略上的侧翼包围…
the Eurasian Forces on the African front has been successful.
欧亚国在非洲前线的军事力量被摧毁
Perfectly coordinated, it has resulted in the utter rout of the Eurasian Army.
完美的配合,致使彻底击溃欧亚国的军队
There have been nearly a million prisoners. It has been an utter rout.
有将近一百万的战俘,他们彻底溃退了
Waiter?
服务员?
This immense victory brings the war within measurable distance of its end.
这个巨大的胜利使得战争结束指日可待
Wonderful news.
好消息
I love you.
我爱你