You are thinking that my face is old and tired…
你在想我的脸是老的和疲劳的…
that while l talk of power…
当我谈到权力…
l’m unable to prevent the decay of my own body.
却没有办法防止我自己身体的衰老
But the individual is only a cell.
但是个人只是一个细胞
And the weariness of the cell is the vigor of the organism.
一个细胞的衰变正是机体的活力
You’ll fail. Why?
你们会失败的, 为什么?
lt’s impossible.
这不可能
Hatred, the fear of life.
仇恨,生命的恐惧
Why is hate less vital than love?
为什么恨没有爱重要?
l don’t know.
我不知道
But somehow you’ll fail.
但是你们终将失败
Something will defeat you.
有些什么会打败你们的
Life will defeat you.
生活会打败你们
We control life at all levels.
我们控制了生活的所有阶段
We create human nature.
我们创造了人性
Men are infinitely malleable.
人的伸缩性无限大
Or perhaps you’ve returned to your old idea that the proletarians will arise.
你也许又会回到老观点, 无产阶级起义来推♥翻♥统治
Put it out of your mind.
快别这么想
They are helpless animals.
他们象牲口一样一点也没有办法
Humanity is the body.
人性就是身体
l don’t care. ln the end, they’ll beat you.
我不管,他们最后会打败你们
Sooner or later, they’ll tear you to pieces.
他们迟早会把你们打得粉碎
On what evidence?
你看到什么迹象能说明这样的事情快要发生了吗?
Goldstein’s book.
果尔德施坦因的书
l wrote it. Or, at least, l collaborated in writing it.
是我写的,或者说,至少,是我参加合写的
No book is individually produced, as you know.
你也知道,没有一本书是单个人写的
l just believe it.
我相信它所说的
l know you’ll fail.
我知道你们会失败的
Something in this world…
在这个世界上,总有一些东西
some spirit you will never overcome….
一些精神,你们无法征服…
What is it, this principle?
是什么,这个法则?
l don’t know.
我不知道
The spirit of man.
人的精神
And do you consider yourself a man?
你认为你自己还是人吗?
Yes.
是的
lf you are a man, you’re the last man.
如果你是人,你就是最后一个人了
Your kind is extinct.
你那种人已经绝迹
We are the inheritors.
我们是后来的继承者
Do you understand that you are alone?
你不明白你是孤家寡人了吗?
You are outside history.
你处在历史之外
You unexist.
你不存在
Get up.
起床吧
Come here.
来这里
Look at you.
看看你自己
You’re rotting away.
你已经在腐烂了
That is the last man.
这就是最后一个人
lf you are human, that is humanity.
如果你是人,这就是人性
lt will not last forever.
不会永远都这样的
You can escape from it whenever you choose.
你随便什么时候都可以逃走
Everything depends on you.
一切取决于你
You did it.
你说了算
You reduced me to this.
你放过我吧
No, Winston.
不,温斯顿
You reduced yourself to it.
是你放过你自己
When will you shoot me?
你们什么时候枪毙我?
Might take a long time.
可能要过很久
But don’t give up hope.
不过不要放弃希望
Everyone is cured sooner or later.
迟早一切总会治愈的
And in the end…
到那时…
we shall shoot you.
我们就会枪毙你
The law of gravity is nonsense.
所谓地心吸力是胡说八道
No such law exists.
没有这样的规律存在
lf l think l float…
如果我想像离地飘浮起来…
and you think l float…
你也这么想…
then it happens.
那么我就会像肥皂泡一样离地飘浮起来
l love you.
我爱你
You have the strength, Winston. You have the whole Party.
你拥有力量,温斯顿, 你拥有整个党
You are the Party.
你就是党
You’re one of us, one of the chosen.
你是我们中的一员,一个被选中的
l love you.
我爱你
l love you, too.
我也爱你
Julia, my love.
朱莉亚,我的爱
Get up.
起来
Stand up straighter.
立正
Look me in the face.
看着我的脸
Tell me, Winston, and remember, no lies.
告诉我,温斯顿,而且要记 住,不许说谎
What are your true feelings towards Big Brother?
你对老大哥的真实感情是什么?
l hate him. You must love him.
我恨他, 你必须爱他
lt’s not enough to obey him.
仅仅服从他是不够的
You must love him.
你必须爱他
Room 101 .
101号♥房♥
You asked me once, Winston, what was in Room 101 .
你有一次问我,温斯顿, 101号♥房♥里有什么
l told you that you knew, already. Everyone knows.
我告诉你,你早已知道了答案, 人人都知道这个答案
The thing that is in Room 101 …
101号♥房♥里的东西…
is the worst thing in the world.
是世界上最可怕的东西
lt goes beyond fear of pain or death.
它超越了恐惧,痛苦或是死亡
lt is unendurable, and it varies from individual to individual.
它是无法忍♥受的,是因人而异的
lt may be burial alive or castration…
可能是活埋或是阉♥割♥…
or many other things.
或是其他什么方法
ln your case, it is rats.
至于你,世界上最可怕的东西正好是 老鼠
No.

Please. What do you want me to do?
求求你,你到底要我♥干♥什么?
You will do what is required of you.
要你做什么你就得做什么
What? What is it?
但是要我做什么?要我做什么?
How can l do it if l don’t know what it is?
我连知道也不知道,我怎么做?
ln the proletarian areas, they will attack a baby…
在无产阶级地区,它们会袭击婴儿…
and within five minutes, strip it to the bone.
在五分钟内,就会把他啃成骨头
They also attack the sick and dying.
它们也咬病人和快死的人
They show astonishing intelligence in knowing when a human being is helpless.
他们能知道谁没有还手之力,智力真是惊人
Please.
求求你
The mask fits over your head, leaving no exit.
面罩正好合你的脑袋,不留空隙
I press the first lever…
我按下第一键…
and the rats move into the front compartment.
老鼠就会移入前间隔间
l press the second, and the door of the cage will slide up.
我按下第二键, 笼门就拉开
These starving brutes will shoot at you like bullets.
这些饿慌了的小畜牲就会像 万箭齐发一样窜出来
Have you ever seen a rat leap through the air?
你以前看到过老鼠在空中窜跳没有?
They will leap onto your face and bore straight into it.
它们会直扑你的脸,在上面打孔
Sometimes they attack the eyes first.
有时它们先咬眼睛
Sometimes they burrow through the cheeks and devour the tongue.
有时它们先咬穿面颊,再吃舌头
Tell me. What do you want?
告诉我,你们想要什么?
No, please.
不,求求你
l love you.
我爱你
Do it to her! Do it to Julia!
咬她!咬朱莉亚!
l don’t care what you do to her, but do it to her!
我不在乎你们对她作什么,你们折磨她!
Tear her my face off! Do it to Julia, not to me!
把她的脸咬下来! 咬朱莉亚,别咬我!
Do it to Julia!
咬朱莉亚!
Not me!
别咬我!
A vast military buildup has been reported in the Sahara Desert…
据报道,有大批军队聚集在撒哈拉沙漠…
in Sectors 17 and 18 of the war zones.
在战区的17和18部
That is the end of the announcement.
这次公告结束
Brother.
兄弟
On the house.
在房♥子里
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
You are warned to stand by for an important announcement at 15.:30.
通知你们注意收听15:30的重要公告
This is news of the gravest national consequence…
这则新闻是最严重的国家危机…
concerning the war with Eurasia.
关于和欧亚国的战争
15.:30.
15:30
Are you worried about the African front?
你担心非洲前线的战争吗?
The news is disquieting in the extreme. l’ve been worrying about it all day.
这新闻让人非常不安, 我整天都在担心
lt’s not just a question of losing Africa.
失掉非洲不只是个问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!