They have attacked an unarmed village with rocket bombs…
他们使用火箭炸♥弹♥袭击一个非武装村落
and murdered 4,000 defenseless, innocent…
杀死了4000名手无寸铁的,无辜的…
and peaceful citizens of Oceania.
和爱好和平的大洋国市民
This is no longer war.
这是不再战争
This is cold-blooded murder.
这是冷血谋杀
Until now, the war has been conducted with honor…
迄今,战争被荣誉…
and bravery…
和勇气所引导…
with the ideals of truth and justice, in the best traditions of mankind…
带着对真理和正义的理想, 和人类最好的传统…
until this moment.
直到这一瞬间
Brothers and sisters…
兄弟们和姐♥妹♥们♥…
the endless catalogue of bestial atrocities…
无数的野兽般的暴行…
which will inevitably ensue from this appalling act…
紧随这个令人震惊的行动后不可避免地发生了…
must, can, and will be terminated.
必须,可以,必将结束
The forces of darkness and treasonable maggots…
黑暗的力量和叛国的空想…
who collaborate with them, must, can, and will…
谁通敌,必须,可以,必将…
be wiped from the face of the earth.
从地球表面被抹去
We must crush them.
我们必须碾碎他们
We must smash them.
我们必须粉碎他们
We must stamp them out.
我们必须踩灭他们
We, the people of Oceania…
我们,大洋国的人♥民♥…
…will not rest until a final victory has been achieved.
…不会罢休,直到取得最终的胜利
Death to the eternal enemy of Oceania.
大洋国的敌人会永远死去
Death!
死去!
Brothers and sisters…
兄弟们和姐♥妹♥们♥…
one week from now…
从现在起一个星期…
in this very square…
就在这个广场…
we shall, as a demonstration of our resolve…
我们将会,作为我们决心的实证…
as a sure sign to those who attempt to threaten…
作为企图恐吓的可靠标记…
our Party and our State…
我们的党和我们的政♥府♥…
we shall execute publicly…
我们将会公然执行…
the same number of Eastasian prisoners…
同样数目的东亚战俘…
by hanging, drawing and quartering.
绞刑,拖死和分尸
Big, Big, Big….
老大哥,老大哥,老大哥…
”In accordance to the principles of Doublethink…
“双重思想原则上的和谐…”
”it does not matter if the war is not real…
“并不重要,如果战争不是真的…”
”or when it is, that victory is not possible.
“或者当它是真的,胜利是不可能的,”
”The war is not meant to be won. It is meant to be continuous.
“战争不是意味着获胜,而是意味着持续,”
”The essential act of modern warfare…
“现代战争的本质行动…”
”is the destruction of the produce of human labor.
“就是毁灭产品和人类的劳动,”
”A hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance.
“一个分等级的社会只可能建立在贫穷 和无知的基础上,”
”ln principle, the war effort is always planned…
“原则上,战争的成就总是在被计划着…”
”to keep society on the brink of starvation.
“保持社会处于饥饿的边缘,”
”The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects.
“战争被统治集团用来对抗自己而发动,”
”And its object is not victory over Eurasia or Eastasia…
“它的目标不是战胜欧亚国和东亚国…”
”but to keep the very structure of society intact. ”
“而是保持住这个未被触碰的社会结构,”
Julia?
朱莉亚?
Are you awake?
你醒着吗?
There is truth, and there is untruth.
那是真理,而那是谎言
To be in a minority of one doesn’t make you mad.
成为一个少数的一方不会让你发疯
Julia, my love…
朱莉亚,我的爱…
l understand how.
我知道是怎么样的
l don’t understand why.
但我不明白为什么会这样
l’m hungry.
我饿了
Let’s make some more coffee.
我们来煮点咖啡
The water’s cold.
水是冷的
There’s no oil in it.
这里面没有煤油了
That’s strange. l thought it was full.
真奇怪,我以为它是满的
They say that time heals all things
他们说时间能始愈一切创伤
They say you can always forget
他们说你总可以把它忘得精光
But the smiles and the tears across the years
但是这些年的笑容和眼泪
they twist my heartstrings yet.
却仍使我心里感到无限悲伤!
She’s beautiful.
她很美
She’s a meter across the hips. Easily.
她的屁♥股♥足足有一公尺宽
lt’s her style of beauty.
那就是她美的地方
The future is hers.
未来是她的
We are the dead.
我们是死者
We are the dead.
我们是死者
You are the dead.
你们是死者
Remain exactly where you are.
你们站在原地
Make no move until you are ordered.
没听到命令不许动
Now they can see us.
现在他们可以看到我们了
Now we can see you.
现在我们可以看到你们了
Clasp your hands behind your heads.
把双手握在脑袋后面
Stand out in the middle of the room. Stand back-to-back.
站到屋子中间来,背靠背站着
Do not touch one another.
互相不许接触
The house is surrounded.
屋子被包围了
l suppose we may as well say goodbye.
我想我们可以告别了
You may as well say goodbye. While we’re on the subject…
你们可以告别了, 趁我们还没有离开话题…
”Here comes a candle to light you to bed.
“这里是一根蜡烛照你上♥床♥,”
”Here comes a chopper to chop off your head. ”
“这里是一把斧子砍你的脑袋!”
Pick that up.
把这些碎片拣起来
Thought Police.
思想警♥察♥
6079 Smith. Open your eyes.
6079号♥史密斯!睁开眼睛
Parsons.
派逊斯
Keep away from me, Smith.
离我远点,史密斯
l’m an agent of Goldstein.
我是果尔德施坦因的会员
l didn’t know it myself.
我自己都不知道
Thoughtcrime is so insidious.
思想罪是这么的阴险
lt just creeps up on you.
它只是掠过你的脑子
My daughter found it out.
我的女儿就发现了
Very proud of her.
我真为她骄傲
Very grateful l’ve been discovered before it’s too late.
非常感谢在还不是太晚之前,我就被发现了
They won’t shoot me, will they, Smith?
他们不会枪毙我吧,是吧,史密斯?
l know l could be very useful in a labor camp.
我知道我对劳♥改♥所非常有益
Room 101.
101号♥房♥
No.
不要
Please, you don’t have to take me there.
求求你,你不要带我去那儿
Why?
为什么?
There’s nothing l won’t confess.
我没什么可以坦白的了
Nothing.
没有了
l’ve told you everything already.
我已经告诉你们所有的一切了
What is it you want me to know?
你们想让我知道什么?
Take him instead of me.
让他代替我
He’s the thoughtcriminal. lt’s him you want.
他是思想罪,你们要的是他
They got you, too.
他们把你也逮到了!
They got me a long time ago.
他们早就把我逮到了
You knew this would happen, Winston.
你知道这会发生的,温斯顿
Don’t deceive yourself. You’ve always known it.
别自欺欺人,你一直是明白的
The photos of you and the girl will be recycled for proletarian use.
你和那个女孩的照片将会为了 无产阶级而反覆应用
Do you know where you are, Winston?
你知道你在哪儿吗,温斯顿?
l don’t know.
不知道
l can guess.
我猜
ln the Ministry of Love.
是在爱部
Do you know how long you’ve been here?
你知道你在这儿呆了多长时间了吗?
No.
不知道
Weeks?
几星期?
Months?
几个月?
Do you know why you’re here?
你知道为什么你会到这儿吗?
Shall l tell you why we brought you here?
要我告诉你为什么我们带你来这里吗?
To cure you.
要治愈你
To make you sane.
要使你成为完人
That was 40.
这还只有四十
You can see that the numbers on this dial run up to 100.
你可以看到,表面上的数 字最高达一百
Will you please remember that, during our conversation?
在我们谈话的时候,请你始终记住
l have it in my power to inflict pain on you at any time…
我有能力随时随地都可以 让你感到要多痛就有多痛
and in whatever degree l choose.
不管我选什么程度
You know perfectly well what is the matter with you, Winston.
你很明白你的问题在哪里,温斯顿
You’ve known it for years, though you’ve fought against the knowledge.
你好多年以来就已很明白,只是你 不肯承认而已
You are mentally deranged.
你的精神是错乱的
You suffer from a defective memory.
你的记忆力有缺陷

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!