Why is everybody so suddenly obsessed with a script?
和那些喜欢电影里的你的粉丝谈谈
Talk to the people who love you in our films.
他们感兴趣的不是我的剧本
They’re not interested in my script!
他们喜欢的是你的举手投足
They’re interested in the way you turn your head,
镜头掠过的你的身影
the way the camera looks past you to the moon,
你哭泣的时候嘴角微微的笑
the way you smile a little as you cry, the way
你在镜头前两颊绯红 明白吗
you really do blush for the camera. How?!
谁知道呢 可是
Who even knows, but…
不管怎么样 他们喜欢的绝不是我的剧本
whatever else it is it’s not my script.
莉莉说我要演无数个不同的角色
So Lilli says I’m playing a million different parts.
不是无数个
Not a million.
你代表了众缪斯女神们 那些不可思议
You’re the muses, the incredible women
能让意大利有今天的伟大女性
who made Italy what it is today.
男人统治世界 女人统治男人
A country run by men, themselves run by women,
不管他们有没有意识到
whether they know it or not.
这么说我是成功男人背后的女人
So I am women behind the great men.
伟大的女人 是的
The great women, in a way, yes.
你故事里有一个男人 他…
You have this man in the story, and he’s…
想要控制一切 拥有一切
wants to take hold of everything, devour everything.
他对任何东西都无法放手 或者是不想放手
He can’t let anything go, or he doesn’t want to.
他每天都在改变主意因为他迷失了方向
And he changes direction every day because he’s lost,
他快死了 流血身亡
he’s dying, bleeding to death.
然后这些女神爱上了这个男人
And these muses they fall in love with the man?
完全正确
Exactly.
她们爱上了他 我宁愿做男人
They fall in love with him. – I’d rather be the man.
什么 我宁愿做那个男人
What? – I’d rather be the man.
曾经 以一种与众不同的方式
In a very unusual way,
我需要你
one time I needed you.
曾经 以一种与众不同的方式
In a very unusual way,
你成了我的好友
you were my friend.
也许持续了一天
Maybe it lasted a day
也许持续了一个小时
Maybe it lasted an hour.
但不知为何它将永不结束
But somehow it will never end.
那些只为一个吻走下神坛的女神们
These women, who come off their pedestals for a kiss.
她们只是幻想 不 你没明白…
They’re just fantasies. – No, you misunder…
以一种与众不同的方式
In a very unusual way
我觉得我爱上了你
I think I’m in love with you.
以一种与众不同的方式
In a very unusual way,
我想哭泣
I want to cry.
我的内心变得软弱
Something inside me goes weak,
我的内心放下了伪装
Something inside me surrenders,
而你就是原因
and you’re the reason why.
你就是原因
You’re the reason why.
你不知道你对我做了什么
You don’t know what you do to me,
你一无所知
you don’t have a clue.
你丝毫不了解我的感受
You can’t tell what it’s like to be me
看着你
looking at you.
我惊慌失措 欲说无语
It scares me so that I can hardly speak.
她是他的灵感
She’s his inspiration.
我不能一直演这样的角色
I can’t keep playing that part.
我每一次都会爱上你
I fall in love with you every time.
当我们用摄像机交流时
When there’s a camera between us.
不是的
No.
那不是一个真实的人 圭多
It’s not a real person, Guido.
还有你描述的这个男人 他不知道如何去爱
And this man you describe, He doesn’t know how to love.
以一种与众不同的方式 我隶属于你
In a very unusual way, I owe what I am to you
有段时间我们在一个地方
There was a time once we were on location,
一家糟糕的酒店
some terrible hotel.
你就住在我上面的房♥间
You were in the room directly above me.
我可以听到你走动的声音
I could hear you walking about.
一整夜我都有冲动冲上楼去
And all through the night I wanted to rush up
用力敲门直到你把门打开
the stairs and hammer on your door until you opened.
你为什么没有这么做
And why didn’t you?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
自从我们第一天相遇
Special to me in my life,
你就对我意义非凡
since the first day that I met you.
自从你触及了我的灵魂
How could I ever forget you,
你叫我如何把你忘记
once you had touched my soul.
以一种与众不同的方式
In a very unusual way
你赋予了
you’ve made
我
me
生命的全部
whole.
也许你应该敲门
Maybe you should have knocked.
也许你应该把我从神坛上带下来
Maybe you should’ve knocked me right off the pedestal.
我再也不能这样了
I can’t do this anymore.
这才是我 而你也有爱你的妻子
This is me. And you have a wife who loves you.
我会想你的
I’ll miss you.
你遇到了错误的女孩
Wrong girl.
做得很好 莉莉 很美的戏服
Great work Lilli. Wonderful costume.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有发型 化妆 太棒了
And the hair, makeup. Fantastic.
她有个很美的侧影 两个
She has a beautiful profile. – Two great profiles.
她是个女神 背面看起来也不坏
She’s a goddess. – And the back isn’t too bad.
她从维纳斯化身而来 真美
She came directly from Venus. Beautiful.
是啊 太美了 圭多 很好 谁是下一个
Yeah. Fantastic. Guido? Really nice. Who’s next?
女演员们 让我们看看女演员们
Actresses. – Lets see the actresses.
如果我们想用她 那现在就要打电♥话♥给她的经纪人
If we like her, we have to call her agent right away.
现在每个人都想要她 他们可以留着她
Everybody wants her right now. – Well they can keep her.
现在过去坐下 她是个很有意思的演员
Now go and sit down. – She’s a very funny actress.
她很独特
She peculiar.
你不喜欢她吗 圭多
You don’t like her Guido?
我叫伊拉利亚
My name is Ilaria.
我喜欢她 谁问你了
I like her. – Who asked you?
别管闲事
Mind your business.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. – Thank you. Grazie.
唐纳提拉·瓦伦提尼 瓦伦提尼
Donatella Valentini. – Valentini.
去看看你镜子里的样子
Go and look at yourself in the mirror.
你想做什么都可以
Whatever you feel like doing is fine.
正常走路就行 不用蹦蹦跳跳
Just walk, normally, you don’t have to bounce around.
忘记我的存在 这里除了你没有别人
Forget that I’m here, there’s no one else in the room.
她很好
She’s nice.
给你最想的人打个电♥话♥
To the person you would most like to call.
亲爱的
Darling.
你先要拨号♥码
First you have to dial the numbers.
她有天赋 远不止天赋
She’s natural. – Even better.
她有点紧张 圭多你怎么说
She’s a bit nervous here. What do you say, Guido?
唐纳提拉不错 是吧
Donatella is nice, huh?
这个是谁 乔瓦妮
Who’s this? – Giovanni.
你想从… 他说他要个金发的
Would you start by… – He said he wanted a blond.
嗨 我是阿莱西娅 乔瓦尼
Hi. I Alessia – Giovanni.
从北部来 具体是哪里
From the North. – Where exactly?
帕杜拉 帕杜拉
Padula. – Padula.
她太高了 是啊 很高
She’s too tall. – Yeah, very tall.
再见
Bye
她很美
She’s very beautiful.
很好
Very nice.
这不是重点 圭多想要个金发的
It’s not the point. – Guido wants the blonde.
正是我喜欢的
It’s just what I like.
请允许我
Permettere
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你如此美丽
Thank you for looking like this.
完美
Perfect.
她很美 她太美了
She’s beautiful. – She’s too beautiful.
我想我们对唐纳提拉很满意
I think we are happy with Donatella.
唐纳提拉比较好 是吧 当然
Donatella is better, is she? – Sure.
很好 不管怎么说 这是美妙的一天
Well, great. Anyway, fantastic day.
但是我们得回家了
But we have to go home.
我们明天会很忙很忙
We have a very very busy day tomorrow.
谢谢大家 谢谢
Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you.
好的 做得好
Okay, well done.
你能来对我们来说都意义重大