The only privilege my wife has these days is not
就是可以不用事先通知我什么
having to warn me.
为这位小姐叫辆车
A taxi please, for the Signora.
马上
Right away.
卡拉 你得在外面等
Carla, you have to wait outside.
你会和我一起等吗
Will you wait with me?
我现在在吃工作晚餐
I’m in the middle of a working dinner
和我的同事
with my colleagues.
那我为什么要在外面等
So why do I have to wait outside?
我找人送你回家
I’ll find someone to escort you home.
小姐
Signora…
你想到里面去等吗
would you rather wait inside?
我要去散步 请转告我朋友我必须走了
I’m going to walk. Please tell my friend I had to leave.
她显然是住在某个火车站旁的
Apparently she’s staying in some grotesque pensione
小旅馆里
next to the station.
路易莎
Luisa?
如果是我请她来的 她就会住在酒店里了
If I’d invited her here, she’d be staying in the hotel,
不是吗 想想看吧
wouldn’t she? Think about it.
我都不知道你要来
I didn’t even know you were coming.
真是合乎情理 因为这是事实
Very plausible. – Because it’s true.
你告诉我你们已经结束了
You told me it was finished.
是结束了 她是担心我 她就过来看看
It is, she was worried about me, she came to see
我是不是没事 很蠢 但也不是什么错
if I was alright, which is stupid but not a crime
更不是道德上的罪过
and hardly a mortal sin.
怎么了 你笑什么
What? What are you laughing about?
没什么
Nothing.
你该看看你自己的生活
If you could see yourself.
我反正是无法忍♥受
I couldn’t live with it.
你是如此可笑
The absurdity of being you.
竭尽所能去掩藏去隐瞒
The effort of having to hide and lie and cheat
让自己筋疲力竭
It’s exhausting.
怪不得你想不出剧本
No wonder you’ve got no script.
你太忙于应付你自己的生活了
You’re too busy inventing your own life.
我们结束了
It’s finished.
我们结束了
It’s finished.
从现在起真的结束了
It wasn’t before but it is now.
你就继续编吧
Bla bla bla bla bla!
伏特加 也给我来一杯
Vodka. – I’ll have one of those.
两杯
Due.
你好 圭多·孔蒂尼 我是”时尚杂♥志♥”的斯蒂芬妮
Hi, Guido Contini. Stephanie, from Vogue.
还记得我吗 嗯 印象很深
Remember me? – Yes, I remember very well.
“时尚杂♥志♥”的斯蒂芬妮小姐
Stephanina from Vogue.
还真巧啊 我们都来这里
So, coincidence. You being here and me being here.
不可思议 我能拿支烟吗
Amazing. May I take a cigarette?
新闻发布会上的表演很精彩啊
Quite the performance at the press conference,
玩失踪的艺术
the vanishing act.
哦 不要 我请客
Oh, no, please. My treat.
拜托
Please.
谢谢 不客气
Grazie. – Prego.
你的电影我都看过 真的
I’ve seen all your movies. – Yeah?
看了无数遍了
Like a million times.
他们是唯一
They’re the only movies that tell the truth
道出这个物质世界真♥相♥的电影
about the modern world.
是什么真♥相♥呢
What truth is that?
信仰的死亡 性解放
Death of religion. Sexual revolution.
我不觉得信仰死亡了
I don’t think religion is dead.
还有性解放到底是什么意思
And what exactly is the sexual revolution?
这个我们可以以后再谈
That we can talk about later.
你很有品位
You have such style.
我总是想
I always think that.
这是我喜欢你电影的另一个原因
That’s the other thing I love about your movies.
品位
Style.
每个场景都像是张明信片
Every frame is like a postcard.
好吧 太棒了
Okay. – It’s great.
你和那些衣冠楚楚的绅士一样看重品味
You care as much about the suit as the man wearing it.
那是你内在的意大利男人 给你买♥♥饮料
It’s the Italian man in you: pays for the drinks,
赤♥裸♥裸的看透你
undresses you with his eyes.
我讨厌那种男人 别这么说
I hate that man. – No!
品位是新的理念 我的读者就爱看这个
Style is the new content. It’s what my readers love.
她们想穿得像克劳迪娅·杰森一样
They want to dress like Claudia Jenssen.
像克劳迪娅·杰森那样裸♥露♥
Undress like Claudia Jenssen.
他们想骑着黄蜂牌摩托车冲下威尼托大街
They want to ride on a Vespa down the Via Veneto
他们想活在意大利电影里
They want to live in an Italian movie.
我爱黑白的荧幕
I love the black and white
我爱迷幻的灯光
I love the play of light
我爱孔蒂尼万花筒般的画面
The way Contini puts his image through a prism.
我感到我的身体发冷
I feel my body chill
给我一种特别的冲动
gives me a special thrill
每一次我看孔蒂尼的新现实主义电影
each time I see that Guido Neo-Realism.
我喜欢打着细领带皮肤黝黑的美男
I love the dark and handsome guys with their skinny little ties
穿着时髦目光迷离
I love the dark and handsome guys with their skinny little ties
喜欢看他们穿着尖头皮鞋
Love to watch ’em as they cruise with their pointy leather shoes
在深夜的阴影包裹下四处穿行
wearin’ shades in the middle of the night.
圭多的一切都能逗我发笑
Whatever Guido does he makes me smile
他是意大利精神的精髓
He is the essence of Italian style
我爱这个只有圭多能描绘的魅力拉丁世界
I love the glamorously Latin world that only Guido can portray!
孔蒂尼代表了意大利电影
Contini’s cinema Italiano!
我爱他的意大利电影
I love his cinema Italiano!
他让我感受意大利电影
He makes me feel with cinema Italiano
我的人生因意大利电影而真实
My life is real with cinema Italiano
他是意大利电影之王
He is the king of cinema Italiano
圭多的电影”观点”中
Those scenes I love to see
我钟爱的一幕幕
from Guido’s “POV”
再没有人拥有和他一样的独特视角
There’s no one else with his unique director’s vision.
他的视角宽阔而丝丝入扣
His angles wide and tight
每一刻都如此经典
each moment feels so right
只有他能定义意大利精神
defines Italian style by only his decision!
我爱飞驰的小车
I love the speedy little cars
咖啡吧
the hip coffee bars
波西塔诺[意大利地名]的迷人女郎
the sleek women in positano
圭多是终极的”罗马男人”
Guido’s the ultimate “Uomo Romano”!
因为这是意大利电影
Cause it is cinema Italiano
我爱他的意大利电影
I love his cinema Italiano
圭多 圭多 圭多
Guido! Guido! Guido!
细领带皮肤黝黑的美男
Dark and handsome guys skinny little ties
包裹在深夜的阴影里
shades in the middle of the night.
飞驰的小车 咖啡吧
Speedy little cars, hip coffee bars
波西塔诺的迷人女郎
sleek women in positano!
意大利电影之王在此
ECCO IL RE DEL CINEMA ITALIANO
意大利电影之王
QUESTO O E IL CINEMA ITALIANO
在我的灵魂里
NELLA MIA ANIMA
在我的灵魂里
NELLA MIA ANIMA
在我的灵魂里
NELLA MIA ANIMA
意大利电影
CINEMA ITALIANO
黑与白
BIANCO-NERO
黑与白
BIANCO-NERO
黑与白 白 白
BIANCO-NERO NERO NERO
电影
CINEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
意大利
ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAANOOO
在我的灵魂里
NELLA MIA ANIMA
意大利电影
CINEMA ITALIANO
在我的灵魂里
NELLA MIA ANIMA
意大利电影
CINEMA ITALIANO
孔蒂尼的电影
CONTINIS CINEMA
意大利人
ITALIANO!
我爱你 路易莎
I love you, Luisa.
我们能试着更亲密一点吗
Can we please try to be close again?
喂
Pronto.
医生还和她在一起吗
Is the doctor still with her?
是的 他在这里 在等你
Yeah, he’s in there. He’s waiting for you.
这边走