TU VERRAI
告诉我何时 何时 何时
DIMMI QUANDO QUANDO QUANDO
假设有十组镜头
Let’s say there were ten sequences,
每组镜头都有不同的时代背景
each one set in a different period,
全部由同样的演员出演 不管男女
but played by the same cast. Man with the woman, woman with the man.
明亮 嘈杂
Something light and hectic,
好比莫扎特和费加罗的手笔
like Mozart would do it, like Figaro.
就像马戏团 克劳迪娅肯定会艳惊四座
Like the circus. – Claudia will be amazing.
没准又是一部杰作 他都还没动笔呢
Sounds like a masterpiece. – He hasn’t written a word.
剧本只是第一步 第一步
A screenplay is first of all a map. That’s a map.
咱们再试着往别的方面发掘
Let’s try to dig for something else.
好比一群人在沙漠里挖宝藏
Maybe a group of people digging, in the desert.
路易莎
Luisa?
那是他妻子吗
Is that his wife?
不敢相信你居然来了
I can’t believe you came.
丛林鼓那帮家伙说有急事
The jungle drums said it was an emergency.
他们又夸张了 小事而已
The jungle drums exaggerated just a tiny bit.
我看不见得吧
Not entirely.
你都没合过眼
You haven’t been sleeping.
你要再不来 我真要撑不住了
I was dying, until just now.
跟我来
Come.
我可不会忘记你的生日
Don’t think I forgot your birthday.
满屋子的鲜花等着女主人去验收呢
When you get home, the house will be full of flowers.
我现在就回去吗 我可不希望
Am I already going home? – I hope not.
宝贝 生日快乐
Happy Birthday, my darling.
她总算来了 晚上好
Here she is. At last. – Buona Sera.
太好了
Magnificent.
你认识唐纳提拉吗 现在认识了
You know Donatella? – I do now.
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我 这部电影就靠你了
Thank you for calling. – You’re saving the movie.
你真得给他出点好主意
Give him a good idea for God’s sake.
让我们为路易莎的生日干杯
Let’s drink a toast to Luisa’s birthday.
生日快乐 我的生日是星期一
Happy Birthday! – It was Monday.
生日快乐 谢谢
Happy Birthday! – Thank you.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
导演 唐·马里奥
Maestro. – Ah, Don Mario.
打扰一下 亲爱的 这位是唐·马里奥
Excuse me, darling, this is Don Mario.
这是我夫人 路易莎
This is my wife, Luisa.
很荣幸见到你 夫人 请坐吧
A pleasure, Signora. – Sit down, won’t you?
请坐 请坐 谢谢 大家晚上好
Please. Please. – Thanks. Buona Sera.
我一直都和你丈夫说 我有多喜欢他的电影
I was telling your husband how much I admire his movies.
但是在公共场合 教堂不得不对其加以谴责
Publicly, the church condemns them. We have to.
但我们其实都非常喜欢
But we all love them.
去年我们还在圣诞派对上
Last year we did our own version of your “Il Vicolo”
表演了您的作品”小巷”
at the Christmas Party.
我还是自掏腰包去看的 路易莎也参演了
That I’d pay to see. – Luisa was in that film.
她可是整部影片的闪光点
She was the best thing in the movie.
说得没错 那是你第一次触电
It’s true. It was your first part.
我的天哪 你是路易莎·阿卡瑞
Of course. You are Luisa Acari. Oh my Lord!
现在不是了
I was.
你还是原来的你
You can’t stop being somebody.
是么
Can’t you?
圭多 得如此贤妻真是好福气
Well there’s a good catholic wife for you, Guido.
她们总是乐于牺牲自我
That’s what they do: Sacrifice.
还有 孔蒂尼夫人…
Still, Signora Contini…
您的生活一定充满激♥情♥吧
it must be a very exciting life for you.
我的丈夫创作电影
My husband makes movies
创作电影是他追求的梦想
To make them he lives a kind of dream.
当他让人捉摸不透的时候
In which his actions aren’t always what they seem.
他往往正醉心于创造独特的爱情题材
He may be on to some unique romantic theme.
有人经营银行 有人主宰世界
Some men run banks. Some rule the world.
还有人做烘焙以谋生计
Some earn their living baking bread.
我的丈夫有点疯狂
My husband he goes a little crazy
他一心创作电影
making movies instead.
我的丈夫擅于制♥造♥梦幻
My husband spins fantasies.
他将自己的幻象呈现给世人
He lives them then gives them to you all.
就像米开朗基罗描绘自己的圆屋顶
Like Michelangelo he paints his private dome.
但在他眼里 家庭远不及事业重要
But can’t distinguish what’s his work and what’s his home.
有人抛售股票 有人按下闹钟
Some men sell stocks. Some men punch clocks.
还有人勇为人先
Some leap where others fear to tread.
我的丈夫是名作家 是名导演
My husband as author and director
在脑海中编织故事情节
makes up stories in his head.
圭多·孔蒂尼 路易莎·孔蒂尼
Guido Contini, Luisa Contini,
一个是天才 一个是其忠实的追随者
Number one genius and number one fan.
圭多·孔蒂尼 路易莎·孔蒂尼
Guido Contini, Luisa Contini,
她不可自拔爱上了这个男人
Passionate woman in love with this man.
很久以前
Long ago.
多年以前
Many years ago.
我们曾经是
Once we two were
圭多·孔蒂尼 和他心爱的路易莎
Guido Contini, Luisa his lover,
一个心有梦想 对未来充满希冀的演员
actress with dreams and a life of her own.
我们充满了好奇
Then we had no end of world to discover,
在电♥话♥里彻夜高歌♥
Singing together all night on the phone.
这是很久以前的事了
Long ago.
在他遇到别人之前
Someone else ago.
阿卡瑞小姐 请
Signorina Acari, per favore.
一号♥镜头 路易莎·阿卡瑞
Provino numero uno. Luisa Acari.
你的名字是意大利
Your name is Italian.
我父亲是意大利人 母亲是法国人
My father is Italian. My mother is French.
你以前从事什么工作
What have you done before?
我一直在等待
I’ve waited.
等待这份工作
Waited for this?
等待工作申请
Waited tables.
当然 我也在巴黎学戏剧表演和哑剧
And, of course, I studied theater and mime in Paris.
但大多数时间都在等待工作申请
But mostly waited tables.
谢谢你 谢我什么
Thank you. – For what?
谢谢你出现在我生活里
Thank you for what I’m looking at.
继续走下去吧
Keep running.
很久很久以前
Long ago
在没有别人出现之前
Someone else ago
他是多么的需要我
How he needs me so
他自己却从不知道
And he’ll be the last to know it
我的丈夫拍摄电影
My husband makes movies
为了电影他如痴如狂
to make them he makes himself obsessed
埋头工作 日夜不休
He works for weeks on end without a bit of rest
没有别的方法能使他有今日的成就
No other way can he achieve his level best.
有人读书 有人炫耀他们的珵亮皮鞋
Some men read books, some shine their shoes.
有人早早退休 还有人做着文艺白日梦
Some retire early, some stay up to dream and muse
我丈夫起早摸黑
My husband only rarely comes to bed
他一心创作电影
My husband makes movies instead
我的丈夫
My husband
电影就是他的一切
makes movies
不好意思 我突然觉得很累
Excuse me, I suddenly feel very tired.
怎么了
What happened?
路易莎
Luisa?
我受够我自己的愚蠢了 我想吐
I’m staggered by my own stupidity. I could vomit!
路易莎 告诉我 到底怎么了
Luisa, please tell me, what happened?
你说谎话是信手拈来
You open your mouth and a lie comes out.
什么谎话
What lie?
我怎么会没想到呢
Why am I surprised?
说谎对你来说是家常便饭
It’s like breathing to you.
圭多
Guido.
我饿了 我受够了一个人吃饭
I was hungry. I’m tired of eating alone!
这里有的是餐馆
There are plenty of restaurants.
我想看看酒店
I wanted to see the hotel.
我和你说过我小时候就和父母来这儿
I told you I came here with my parents when I was little.
我不是来打扰你的
I didn’t come to disturb you.
你肯定是这么打算的
You certainly managed to.
你干嘛不告诉我路易莎会来
Why didn’t you tell me Luisa was going to be here?
我不知道她会来 她突然出现的
I didn’t know she was here. She just turned up.
那她可以事先通知你啊
Well she could have warned you.
我妻子这些日子有的唯一特权