What? – You are a stranger.
咱俩不认识 快过来
I don’t know you. – Just come here.
野蛮一点
Be savage.
给我瞧瞧
Show me.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我走错房♥间了
I’ve got the wrong room.
没错
Yes you have.
我压根不认识你
And I don’t have the faintest idea who you are.
第一页
Page one.
第一页 第一页 第一页
Page one, page one, page one.
她恍若女神般从黑暗中走来
The figure emerges from the darkness, like a goddess.
克劳迪娅 他的女神
She’s Claudia, his muse.
她亲抚他的面颊 深情一吻
She takes the man’s face and kisses him.
这一举动让他重拾写作灵感
And with that gesture he’s suddenly inspired to write
从而写下… 寓意深远的作品
something… profound.
圣母玛利亚 请为我指明方向
Mother of God, give me a sign.
神父 打扰一下 早上好
Excuse me, father. – Buongiorno.
红衣主教阁下… 孔蒂尼导演
His Excellency, the Cardinal… – Signor Contini!
我是你的忠实影迷
I’m a big fan!
要是能和主教大人聊上几句 我将荣幸之至
I would very much like to speak to the cardinal
克劳迪娅·简森也在这吗
Is Claudia Jensen with you?
没有 真遗憾
No. – Pity.
主教大人十分仰慕简森小姐
His Excellency is a big admirer of Signorina Jenssen.
我需要受人指点 给我一些启发…
I’m in need of some guidance, some pointers…
你有办法弄到简森小姐的签名照吗
Do you think you can find a signed photograph of Signorina Jenssen?
送给主教大人 是的
For His Excellency? – Si.
包在我身上 真的么 太感谢了
I’m sure it would be possible. – Truly? What a pleasure.
一会儿见 导演
Arrivederci, Maestro.
圭多 圭多
Guido! Guidino!
你咋会找到这儿来
I’m not going to ask how you find me.
谁让我吃这碗饭呢 制片人必须时刻掌握
Please, it’s my job. A producer needs to know where his
合作导演的行踪
director is at all times.
还得摸清他喜欢在哪金屋藏娇
Even to know the pensione where his mistress is staying.
天哪 圭多 我还不了解你么
Oh my God. – I understand, Guido.
罗马那地方众目睽睽 压力不小啊
Rome is absolutely unbearable. The pressure.
我能体谅你 你是真懂还是装懂
It’s not good. – Really, you understand?
我当然懂啊 完全理解
Of course I understand. Absolutely.
你不是来拎我回去的吧
You’re not going to drag me back?
你可是不可多得的人才 当然得好生伺候
You’re a genius and genius must be served.
多谢了 哥们儿 咱们这是去哪
Thank you my old friend. Where are we going?
你不想回罗马 没问题
You can’t be in Rome? Okay.
那就让罗马不请自来
Rome will come to you.
这是你绝佳的工作场所
It’s a fantastic place for you to focus.
大家都已整装待发
Everyone is here to help the movie.
圭多 大伙儿这么做都是出于对你的爱戴
Everyone is here because they love you, Guido.
看看 有花有草
Look, with the flower and the grass
还有罗马式拱形门 真正的罗马帝国
and with the arches of the empire. Roman empire.
还记得唐纳提拉么
You remember Donatella?
你好 你好
Ciao. – Ciao.
唐纳提拉 你让她试过镜 当时我太紧张了
Donatella, you tested her. – I was very nervous
他可能对我没印象了 我紧张得不行
He probably doesn’t remember. I was quite nervous.
不 我记得你 我们都认为你不错
No, I remember you. We all enjoyed you, so to speak.
导演
Maestro!
克劳迪娅的经纪人打来的
Claudia’s agent.
她对剧本感兴趣吗
Did she like the script?
不 不 不 不可能
No, no no no. Impossibile.
她还没拿到剧本
Are you telling me she didn’t get the script?
皮耶罗 克劳迪娅到现在没收到剧本
Pierpaulo! Claudia didn’t get the script!
你是怎么干活的 赶紧给她送过去
Send her another one, for Christ sake. Send her two!
好的 非常抱歉 蠢货
Yes, I’m sorry. – Cretino!
赶紧的
Right now.
没错 我就是这个意思
Yes, that’s what I say.
人们还没发觉她身上的巨星潜质
People just don’t realize she’s an actress as well as a star.
丹特急着有话和你说 再见
I know Dante’s dying to talk to you. A dolpo. Ciao!
隆巴多
Lombardo.
咱们这算怎么回事
What are we doing here?
我心情不错 买♥♥了套泳装
I’m happy. I brought my swimsuit.
昨天是路易莎的生日
It was Luisa’s birthday yesterday.
什么 不是吧 天哪
What? No! Oh please God, no.
我昨天和她通了电♥话♥ 没听她提起啊
I spoke with her yesterday, she didn’t even mention it.
拿根烟给我 你手里不有么
Give me a cigarette. – What’s that?
那又是啥 给克劳迪娅穿的
What’s that? – It’s for Claudia.
哪场戏
For which scene?
我连剧本都没看过 我咋知道
I don’t know which scene, until I’ve seen the script.
不过她一直喜欢这类装扮
But she always likes something like this,
或者是你喜欢 跟牧女游乐园的舞♥女♥似的
Or you do. – Looks like Folies Bergere,
这样可不行 意大利女人从不这么打扮
It’s wrong. Italian women don’t wear those things.
别提牧女游乐园了
Don’t knock the Folies Bergere.
勾起了我的快乐回忆 我就是在那…
It brings back happy memories, that’s where I…
学习艺术设计 接触这些亮片和羽毛
learned my art. All those sequins, all those feathers.
你这么说就错了
And you’re wrong.
当初可是你让克劳迪娅
You put Claudia in one of these for that
在”静物素描”里这么穿的
nightclub scene in “Natura Morta”.
人们怎么会喜欢那部电影
Why do people love that film?
圭多 别这样 都已经过去了
Oh, Guido. Don’t, that’s death.
咱们得着眼于未来才是
Every time we have to start again.
我一直在找原因
I’m trying to find it.
省省吧 你脑子被门板夹了
You won’t find it with your head jammed halfway up your arse.
烟灰缸
Ashtray.
你刚才说我脑子被门板夹了
You were saying my head is jammed up my arse.
确实有点
Halfway.
我不明白 圭多 你为啥不融入一些娱乐元素呢
I don’t know. Why not dream up something entertaining?
载歌♥载舞的那种
Something with music. With dancing.
人生得意须尽欢
God knows we could use a little “joie de vivre”.
电影业遇到麻烦了
Le Cinema today is in a crisis.
导演们个个迂腐守旧
The directors are so existentialistes.
如果热吻中的恋人无法吟唱情歌♥
The movies are not worth their entrance prices
电影便失去了应有的价值
If no one sings a love song when he’s kissed.
没了歌♥声 爱情则失去了意义
Love cannot be love without “Le Singing”,
弦乐 单簧管 萨克斯
A string, a clarinet a saxophone.
听听我这位巴黎老妇的建议
Take a lesson from this old Parisienne and
这是我眼里最美妙的表演
the finest entertainment she has known.
牧女游乐园
Folies Bergere
色彩绚烂的华服 美轮美奂的舞蹈
What a showing of color, costume and dancing.
牧女游乐园一刻值千金
Not a moment in life could be more entrancing.
这是此生最美的风景
Than an evening you spend aux Folies Bergere.
牧女游乐园
Folies Bergere.
当人们把目光投向
Not a soul in the world could be in despair
牧女游乐园的舞台
when he is glancing
世上便不会再有失落的灵魂
at the fabulous stage des Folies Bergere
牧女游乐园
FOLIES BERGERE
音乐 舞蹈 音效 灯光
LA MUSIQUE, LA DANSE, LE SON, LA LUMIERE!
姑娘们迷人的身姿
LES PETITS JOLIES SEINS DES BELLES BOUQUETIERES
美轮美奂的牧女游乐园
SUR LA BELLE PASSARELLE DES FOLIES BEREGERE,
其实并没有
PAS DE MYSTERE
想像中神秘
LE SPECTACLE EST TOUT A FAIT DECOUVERT.
也没有想像中奢华
“ET PAS TROP CHER”
今夜你我共聚牧女游乐园
VIENS CE SOIR AVEC MOI AUX FOLIES BERGERE.
晚安 晚安 晚安
Bon soir, bon soir, bon soir.
牧女游乐园是颗璀璨的星
Je suis la vedette des Folies Bergere.
Vedette 就是星星的意思
Vedette, it means “star”.
听我说
Let me tell you:
昨晚我坐在你们的位置上
Last night I looked down at this table
看着眼前的桌子
in the chairs you are sitting in now
我看到了什么
and what do I see?
一位神父 在他身旁又站着谁
A priest! And next to him?
天哪 圭多 圭多·孔蒂尼
Mon Dieu. Guido? Guido Contini?
你来牧女游乐园干嘛呢
What are you doing here at the Folies Bergere?
小淘气 你才九岁呢
You naughty boy! You’re only nine years old!
但我很高兴你能来
But I’m glad you’ve come.
想上台和我一起表演么