Would be about a man trying to win back his wife.
听起来很好啊
Sounds perfect.
服装应该也不会有问题
The costumes might not be so bad too.
我们准备好开始了
We’re ready to begin!
我都记不得你是怎样做这些事情的了
I can’t remember how you do this.
你会想起来了
You’ll remember.
导演
Maestro.
早上好
Bonjourno.
我不想多说什么
I don’t want to say too much.
讨论电影是扼杀它首当其冲的方式
The first way we kill our film is by talking about it.
但这一幕是关于和解
But this scene is about reconciliation.
在这一幕里我希望看到
And within the scene I would like you to try to
你历经重重困难去找回
find your way to begin that journey back
曾经的彼此
towards each other.
快点 快点 各就各位
Presto! Presto! Take your places!
来吧 来吧
Andiamo! Andiamo!
我们每一次都是从头开始 我今天也感觉到
We start from the beginning each time, and I feel today
我是从头再来
as if I’m starting from the beginning.
我们就互相问问题
We’ll just keep asking each other questions
不要看着我指望我有答案
and don’t look to me for the answers.
好吗 我们会尽力的
Okay? – We will try our best.
导演 要我进行最后审核吗
Maestro, should I call final checks?
好的 好的 去吧
Yes. Yes, please.
我想试一下…
I’d like to try…
化妆 请过来 最后审核
Makeup, please! Final checks!
你能不能…
Could you…
请安静 请安静
Silencio per favore! Silence please!
吉利安摩
Gyriamo.
摄像机准备好
E alora motore!
电影”九”
“WORKING TITLE NINE” Slate.
开始
Action.