until the wall crumbles
‎妖怪蜂拥而入
and the monsters pour in.
‎我求女王不要质疑葛萝丝的话
I begged the queen not to question the word of Gloreth.
‎不要质疑保护了我们一千年的传统
Not to question what’s kept us safe for a thousand years.
‎但她不听
But she wouldn’t listen.
‎允许巴利斯特成为骑士 ‎就是围墙上的第一条裂缝
Allowing Ballister to hold the sword was the first crack in the wall.
‎而现在
And now
‎妖怪进了王国
we have a monster in our kingdom.
‎那是…
Is that…
‎对不起 安布罗修斯
I’m sorry, Ambrosius.
‎所以没错 我陷害了巴利斯特
So, yes, I framed Ballister.
‎我杀了女王
I killed the queen.
‎葛萝丝曾不惜一切代价 ‎将妖怪挡在墙外
Gloreth did whatever it took to keep the monsters out.
‎我也会的
And so will I.
‎愿葛萝丝宽恕你
May Gloreth forgive you.
‎所以没错 我陷害了巴利斯特
So, yes, I framed Ballister.
‎我杀了女王
I killed the queen.
‎好想马上让国人看到这一幕
I can’t wait for the kingdom to see this.
‎是你
You.
‎嗯 还有我的助手 ‎掌声鼓励 女士们先生们
Well, and my sidekick. Round of applause, ladies and gents.
‎我的演技还行吧? ‎我有点担心 最后的…有点浮夸
Was my acting okay? I was a little worried my last “Ehh” was too over the top.
‎如果你想听听我的看法 ‎确实有点浮夸
If you’re looking for feedback, it was a little dramatic.
‎拿奖是没指望了 不过还不错
You won’t win any awards, but it was good.
‎我甚至没上过表演课
I’ve never taken a class.
‎真的吗?真是没想到
Really? That’s a surprise.
‎一节都没上过 ‎对了 别忘了你的剑 老大
Not a one. Oh, don’t forget your sword, boss.
‎不用了 让她留着吧
Eh, she can keep it.
‎我已经不再为她而战了
I don’t fight for her anymore.
‎刚才你说我是你的助手
You called me your sidekick.
‎我有吗?
I did, didn’t I?
‎你说我是你的助手
You called me your sidekick.
‎我已经后悔了
And I regret it already.
‎你说我是你的助手 你说我是…
You called me your sidekick. You called me…
‎我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
‎走开!
‎时机不对?
Bad time?
‎快点!
Come on, come on!
‎太棒了!我们来遛狗吧
Yes! Let’s take that pooch for a walk.
‎八、九、十
Eight, nine, ten.
‎你进入了魔法森林 那是我的地盘
Ooh, landing you in the Enchanted Forest, which is my domain.
‎交钱吧 600金币 谢了
Cha-ching. 600 gold, please.
‎你乱收过路费 ‎我的苏格兰犬是不会交的
My Scottie dog will not pay your tyrannical toll.
‎他召集森林中 ‎被压♥迫♥的动物 开始反抗
He rallies the oppressed woodland creatures and starts a rebellion.
‎松鼠爬上城♥堡♥的围墙!
Squirrels scale the castle walls!
‎狗熊撞倒大门!让混乱到来吧!
Bears batter down the gates! Letting chaos ensue!
‎-我还是要收600金币 ‎-什么?
I’m still taking the 600 gold. -What?
‎你没说过你会喷火
You didn’t tell me you could breathe fire.
‎帅 三局两胜怎么样?
Metal. Best two out of three?
‎怎么了?
What?
‎没什么
Nothing.
‎嘿 你看
Hey, check it out.
‎哇!100…500…30000…
Whoa! A hundred– 500– 30,000–
‎75…整个王国的人都在看
Seventy-five– The whole kingdom is seeing this thing.
‎好吧 我猜只剩下一个问题了
Well, I guess there’s only one question left.
‎什么问题?
What’s that?
‎鲨鱼会跳舞吗?
Can a shark dance?
‎鲨鱼会跳舞吗?
Can a shark dance?
‎看好了
Watch me.
‎妖怪袭击的余波尚未散去 ‎王国再次遭遇震撼弹
Still reeling from the monster attack, the kingdom is rocked
‎院长在一段新的视频中 ‎做出了让人惊掉大牙的招供
by new footage of the Director making a truly shocking confession.
‎我陷害了巴利斯特 我杀了女王
I framed Ballister. I killed the queen.
‎(观看次数 1068200)
I framed Ballister. I killed the queen.
‎我陷害了巴利斯特 我杀了女王
♪ I don’t want to bend Like the bad girls bend ♪
♪ I just want to be your friend Is it ever gonna be enough? ♪
♪ Enough, enough, enough ♪
♪ Enough, enough, enough ♪
♪ Is it ever gonna be enough? ♪
‎(打倒学院!谁是真正的坏蛋?)
♪ Is it ever gonna be enough? ♪
‎我陷害了巴利斯特 我杀了女王
I framed Ballister. I killed the queen.
♪ Enough, enough, enough ♪
‎(女王遇害)
♪ Is it ever gonna be enough? ♪ -Oh!
♪ Is it ever gonna be enough? ♪
‎我杀了女王
I killed the queen.
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
‎还有一个问题
One question remains.
‎谁才是真正的坏蛋?
Who’s the real villain?
♪ More and more and more and more ♪
-♪ More and more, more and more ♪
‎把院长交出来!
Give us the Director!
♪ More and more and more ♪
‎(坏蛋)
♪ Is it ever gonna be enough? ♪
♪ Is it ever gonna be enough? ♪
‎(真正的坏蛋)
♪ More and more, more and more ♪
♪ Enough, enough, enough ♪
♪ Is it ever gonna be enough? ♪
‎-跟我来 ‎-是 长官
With me. -Yes, sir.
‎院长!
Director!
‎你被捕了 罪名是谋杀女王和…
You’re under arrest for the murder of the queen and for–
‎安布罗修斯 这解释了一切
Ambrosius. This explains everything.
‎僵尸是长生不死之身 杀不死
Zombies are immortal, eternal beings. There’s no way to kill them.
‎万一他们找上门来怎么办?
But what if they come for us?
‎没想到我会这么说 ‎我还挺同情这些僵尸的
I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but I actually feel bad for the zombies.
‎-住手 不要 ‎-嘿
Stop. Don’t. -Hey.
‎嘿
Hey.
‎没事 你很安全
It’s okay. You’re safe.
‎-我们在家里 ‎-家?
We’re home. -Home?
‎我喜欢这里
I like it here.
‎我们在这里永远住下去吧
Let’s live here forever.
‎(戈登罗恩 出来吃玉米片吧?)
‎(角蛇餐厅)
‎-给你30秒 ‎-30秒?
You have 30 seconds. -Thirty seconds?
‎-比你给我的时间长多了 ‎-我是来救你的
That’s a lot more than you’ve given me. -I’m here to save you.
‎-你简直是满口胡… ‎-嘿 两位吃点什么?
You are so full of– -Hey! Can I get you guys something?
‎-玉米片! ‎-玉米片!
Nachos! -Nachos!
‎谢谢
Please.
‎不要橄榄
And hold the olives.
‎他对橄榄过敏
He’s allergic.
‎巴尔 如果不是事关重大 ‎我也不会来了
Bal, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t important.
‎要是你当初帮我说话 ‎我也不会落到这步田地
And I wouldn’t be here if you’d stood up for me.
‎这不公平
That is not fair.
‎-我们完了 她也完了 ‎-现在是学院直播
We’re done. So is she. -We now go live to the Institute.
‎-我有事要告诉你 ‎-嘿 调大声点
There is something I need to tell you. -Hey, turn that up.
‎王国的公民们 ‎那段视频中的人不是我
Citizens of the realm, that is not me in the recording.
‎我知道她长得像我 ‎说话也像我 但她不是我
I know it looks like me and sounds like me, but it is not me.
‎是那个妖怪 ‎与杀害女王的真凶巴利斯特的奸计
That was the monster working with the real queen killer, Ballister.
‎他们想欺骗大家
They are trying to trick you.
‎撒谎
That’s a lie.
‎我们受到了袭击 敌人能够任意变形
We are under attack by something that can take any form.
‎能够变成任何人
It could be anyone.
‎你的配偶 你的孩子 你最好的朋友
Your spouse, your child, your best friend,
‎坐在你旁边的人
the person sitting next to you.
‎没有人是安全的
None of us are safe
‎只要那个恶人和妖怪还在
so long as the villain and that monster are still out there.
‎她在歪曲事实
She’s twisting everything.
‎安布罗修斯 恶人不是我
Ambrosius, I’m not the villain here.
‎我知道
I know.
‎我知道
I know.
‎我相信你
I believe you.
‎我…
I…
‎对不起
I’m sorry
‎为了发生的一切
for everything.
‎为了你的胳膊
For your arm.
‎她蒙骗了你
She manipulated you.
‎她蒙骗了我们
She manipulated both of us,
‎但你我联手 我们就能打垮她 ‎向国人证明真♥相♥
but together, we’ll take her down and prove it to the kingdom.
‎你将再次成为骑士
You’ll be a knight again.
‎谢谢 决不能让院长逃脱…
Thank you. The Director can’t get away–
‎院长?
The Director?
‎巴尔 我说的是你的助手

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!