Three times, if you’re keeping score.
‎不过你说得对 我相信你一个人能行
But you’re right. I’m sure you can do this alone,
‎虽然王国的所有骑士 ‎都在追杀你 祝你好运
with every knight in the entire kingdom gunning for you. Good luck.
‎等等
Wait.
‎什么事 邪恶老曹?
Yes, Evil Larry?
‎-我… ‎-我加入
I… -I’m in.
‎不过先说好 帮你洗刷罪名之后 ‎我要永远做你的正式助手
Here’s the thing. When we clear your name, then I am your official sidekick forever.
‎不许反悔 成交?
No take-backsies. Deal?
‎-我不确定我是否愿意 ‎-别想那么多
I’m not sure I’m comfortable with that. -Don’t overthink it.
‎变回你自己好吗?
Can you just be you, please?
‎我听不懂
I don’t follow.
‎变回女孩的样子
Girl you.
‎但我不是女孩
But I’m not a girl.
‎我是鲨鱼
I’m a shark.
‎嘿 你试过把脑袋 ‎放进鲨鱼的嘴里吗?
Hey. You ever put your head in the mouth of one of these?
‎-我应该待在牢里的 ‎-来吧!
Should’ve just stayed in jail. -Come on!
‎你明明就是想!
You know you wanna!
‎天啊!看看这里!
Oh man! Look at this place!
‎一千年的历史毁于一旦
A thousand years of history destroyed.
‎-嘿 曼斯利 ‎-干嘛?
Huh. Hey, Mansley. -What?
‎你叔叔的脑袋落在我奶奶的屁♥股♥上了
Your uncle’s head fell on my grandma’s butt.
‎-太好笑了 ‎-不错
Nice.
‎不过挺可惜的
Oh, so sad, though.
‎如果戈登罗恩没有帮他…
Well, if Goldenloin hadn’t helped him…
‎让我理理清楚
I never liked… -Let me get this straight.
‎杀害女王的凶手
The murderer of the queen escaped
‎在一个女孩、一只鸵鸟 ‎和一条鲸鱼的帮助下逃走了?
with the help of a girl, an ostrich, and a whale?
‎它毁了我们的淋浴间!
It destroyed our showers!
‎这都怪他!
This is his fault!
‎-告诉他 托德 ‎-怪我?
Tell him, Todd. -Me?
‎你为什么不早点告诉我们 ‎巴利斯特跟鲸鱼是同伙?
Why didn’t you tell us Ballister was working with whales?
‎鲸鱼?不是吧 托德?
Whales? Really, Todd?
‎咋了?鲸鱼?不是吧?就是 ‎你比任何人都了解他 兄弟
Oh, what? Whale? Really? Yeah. You knew him better than anyone, bro.
‎我想阻止他来着 兄弟
I tried to stop him, bro.
‎是吗?像这样吗? ‎“哦 嗨 巴利斯特 进来吧”
Really? Like this? “Oh, hi, Ballister. Come right in.”
‎“当然可以带上你的鲸鱼 ‎鸵鸟和巨胖的独角兽”
“And of course you can bring your whale, ostrich, and big fat unicorn.”
‎-胖独角兽? ‎-没错 你也看到了
Fat unicorn? -Yeah, you saw it.
‎-那东西用角撞烂了所有东西 ‎-你是说犀牛吧?
One with the horn that broke everything. -You mean rhinoceros?
‎如果我是说犀牛 我会说“犀牛”
If I meant rhinoperos, I would have said rhinoperos.
‎够了!
Enough!
‎王国有个恶人在逍遥法外
There is a villain on the loose in our kingdom.
‎看看你们 像平民的孩子似的
Look at you, acting like common children.
‎记住你们受过的训练
Remember your training.
‎记住你们的身份
Remember who you are.
‎保卫王国是我们与生俱来的使命
We are born to protect this kingdom.
‎正是我
I was born.
‎让我带队吧 院长
Let me take the lead, Director.
‎我现在只想做两件事 ‎第一 有一把巨大的剑
There’s only two things I want right now. A, to have a really big sword.
‎有了
Check.
‎第三 让巴利斯特这个 ‎杀害女王的恶魔得到他应有的下场
And three, to treat Ballister like the queen-killing monster he is.
‎-我会追捕他 ‎-对!
I’ll hunt him down. -Yeah!
‎我不会手下留情 我会…
I’ll make it hurt. I’ll make–
‎我来吧
I’ll do it. -Huh?
为什么?
Why?
‎如果说有人能找到巴尔…
If anyone can find Bal…
‎找到巴利斯特
find Ballister
‎避免有人受到伤害…
before someone else gets hurt…
‎那就是我了
it’s me.
‎这是我们几代人以来面临的最大威胁
This is the greatest threat we’ve faced in generations.
‎好在我们有葛萝丝的后人率领我们
Thankfully, we have a descendant of Gloreth to lead us.
‎什么?
What?
‎王国的骑士们
Knights of the realm,
‎搜查每一条街道 每一处暗影
search every street, every shadow.
‎找到巴利斯特 带他来见我
Find Ballister, and bring him to me.
‎昨天学院遭到恶意袭击后
After yesterday’s vicious attack on the Institute,
‎骑士团再次加派人手
our knights have redoubled their efforts
‎追捕歹徒巴利斯特
in the manhunt for the villain Ballister.
‎好吧
Whew. Okay.
‎我们只需要前往集市 ‎找到那个侍从 同时不惊动…
We just have to get to the market and find the squire without drawing att–
‎你能不能安静点?
Will you be quiet?
‎相比之下 你的计划很烂 而且无聊
Counterpoint. Your plan sucks, and it’s boring.
‎好戏在哪里?惊恐的尖叫声呢?
Where’s the drama? The screams of terror? –
‎等等 嘘
Wait. Shh. –
‎我们是坏蛋 接受吧
We are villains. Embrace it.
‎不 这次按我的方式来 不要伤人
No. We’re doing things my way this time. No one gets hurt.
‎我正打算采用“伤人”的版本呢
I was going for the “hurting people” version.
‎-我们找到那个侍从 盘问他 ‎-然后伤害他
We find the squire and question him. -Then hurt him.
‎-不 然后寻找证据 ‎-通过拷打他
No. And then find the proof. -By hurting him.
‎不 我们赶紧去集市吧 行吗?
No. Can we just get to the market, please?
‎收到
Roger that.
‎-距离下一趟航♥班♥起飞还有三… ‎-不 你干什么?
Next flight leaves in three… -No. What are you doing?
‎-二… ‎-不…哈!我是鬼
…two… -No– Boo! I’m a ghost. Heh heh heh.
‎抱歉 不能让别人见到 ‎我跟那玩意儿在一起!
Eh, sorry. I can’t be seen with that! Aah!
‎这是优秀助手的标配
This is quality sidekicking stuff.
‎太显眼了
It’s too much.
‎别那么紧张 最坏能糟到哪里去?
Oh, unclench your mustache. What’s the worst that could happen?
‎妖怪袭击
Monster attack. Monster attack.
‎立刻寻找庇护所
Seek immediate shelter.
‎王国的公民们 大家好
Citizens of the realm, hello.
‎鉴于昨天学院遭到可怕的袭击
In light of yesterday’s horrific attack on the Institute,
‎我们正在采取一切防范措施 ‎保证大家的安全
we are taking every precaution to keep you safe.
‎请不要惊慌 这只是测试
Please do not be alarmed. This is only a test.
‎请大家一切照常 请大家放心
Go about your normal lives and rest assured
‎局势尽在学院的掌控中
that the Institute has this situation well in hand.
‎祝大家愉快 愿葛萝丝永远指引你
Good day and may Gloreth guide you always.
‎不要惊慌 请保持镇定
Do not be alarmed. Please remain calm.
‎这只是测试
This is only a test.
‎哦!“不要惊慌”警报 真有效
Oh! A “don’t-be-alarmed” alarm. ive.
‎你不明白吗?
Don’t you get it?
‎一旦我们放松戒备 ‎就会有可怕的东西翻墙而入
The second we let our guard down, something terrible comes over that wall.
‎你出过那道围墙吗?
Have you ever even been outside the wall?
‎出过 因为我想找死 ‎没有!没人出去过!
Yeah, ’cause I have a death wish. No! No one has!
‎所以也许外面什么也没有?
So, maybe there’s nothing there?
‎算了 我们走地下 收起翅膀
You know what? We’re going underground. Without the wings.
‎待会儿你就想要翅膀了
You’re gonna want ’em later.
‎死吧!滚回暗影里…
Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Go back to the shadows and–
‎嘿!
Hey!
‎(征服者广场站)
‎下一班地铁将于三分钟后抵达
Next train arriving in three minutes.
‎记住 见到可疑的东西 杀无赦
Remember, if you see something, slay something.
‎(打赏)
‎你正在收看KTV新闻台
You’re watching KTV News.
‎击掌!
High five!
‎休息过后是“第一家庭时尚”栏目 ‎介绍贵族们的当季穿着
After the break, “First Family Fashion,” what the nobles are wearing this season.
‎太酷了 我们出名了
So cool. We’re famous.
‎开什么玩笑?
You’ve gotta be kidding me.
‎我喜欢我们
Ah. I love us.
‎-不好意思 让我看看你的脸 ‎-好的
Excuse me. I need to see your face. -Of course.
‎然后转角处冒出一只水獭 它咬了我
So then an otter comes around the corner, and it bit me.
‎是海獭还是河獭?
A sea otter or a river otter?
‎你在开玩笑吗? ‎这有关系吗?它咬了我
Are you kidding? Does it matter? It bit me.
‎两者在组成结构上有很大的不同
There’s significant anatomical differences between the two.
‎我不知道 它…
I don’t know. It was…
‎想上地铁 就肯定会被他们看到
We’re never gonna make it on that train without them seeing us.
‎必须引开他们
We need a distraction.
‎谁有四根拇指 ‎而且特别擅长引开敌人?
Who has four thumbs and is great at distractions?
‎好吧 但低调点
Fine, but dial it down.
‎要神不知鬼不觉地…
Something inconspicuous and discreet, like…
‎她不见了
And she’s gone.
‎女王杀手!
The queen killer!
‎见到可疑的东西 杀无赦!
If you see something, slay something!
‎我是巴利斯特·博德哈特!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!