He is a murderer… of fun.
‎-你有计划吗? ‎-这就是我的计划!
Did you even have a plan? -This is the plan!
‎帮你越狱、制♥造♥混乱、搞破坏 ‎等等等等 我们赢了
I break you out, chaos, destruction, something, something, something, we win.
‎老套的“等等等等 我们赢了” ‎这计划烂透了
The “old something, something, something, we win.” Terrible plan.
‎总好过你的计划 ‎“蹲在阴暗没有马桶的牢房♥中郁闷”
Better than your plan of, “Sit in the dark and mope in a room with no toilet.”
‎我没有郁闷!
I was not moping! –
‎女王杀手!
Queen killer!
‎骑士不会郁闷 ‎我们只会沉思 刚才我在沉思
Knights don’t mope. We brood. I was brooding.
‎哦
Oh.
‎好吧 这样吧
Okay, fine. You know what?
‎我们按你的方式来 怎么样?
Why don’t we do it your way? Yeah?
‎干掉他 干掉她 干掉所有人!
Murder him, murder her, murder everyone!
‎巴尔?
Bal?
‎-安布罗修斯 ‎-祝你健康
Ambrosius. -Gesundheit.
‎哦 死对头
Oh, nemesis.
‎死对头?
Nemesis?
‎女王杀手!
Queen killer!
‎-看!是葛萝丝! ‎-哪里?
Oh, look! It’s Gloreth! -Where?
‎-开门! ‎-原来不是出口 我的错
Open the door! -Not an exit. That’s on me.
‎你见到他看我的眼神了吗?
Did you see the way he looked at me?
‎他真的认为是我杀了女王
He really thinks I killed the queen.
‎所有人都认为是你杀了女王
Everyone thinks you killed the queen. –
‎-振作点 老大 ‎-你干什么?
Snap out of it. -What was that for?
‎听着 我可以让我们脱身 ‎但马上会有怪事发生
I can get us out of here, but things are about to get weird.
‎-马上会有怪事? ‎-向我保证你不会抓狂
About to get weird? -Promise me you won’t freak out.
‎怎么保证?我都不知道会发生什么
How, if I don’t know what’s gonna happen?
‎-那你只能相信我了 ‎-我为什么要相信你?
I guess you’ll just have to trust me. -Why would I trust you?
‎-不然你会死在这个储物间! ‎-死?
If you don’t, you’ll die in this closet! -Die?
‎-快点保证! ‎-我保证
Now promise! -I promise.
‎-真心保证? ‎-我用性命保证!
Promise promise? -On my life!
‎那就再说一遍
Then say it again. -I promise!
‎我保证!
Wow. Even when you see the horn?
‎哇 就算看到角也不会抓狂?
‎角?你是说号♥角吗?
Horn? You mean like a trumpet?
‎快保证!
Just promise!
‎我保证我不会抓狂…
I promise I will not freak– Uh…
‎现在你们该逃了
This is the part where you run.
‎大家快出去!
Everyone get out of here!
‎-耶! ‎-哦不!
Yeah! -Oh no!
‎不!别过来!退后! ‎不!这不是真的!
No! Stay away! Get back! No! This is not happening!
‎咿哈!
Yee-haw!
‎哦不 哦 老天!
Oh no. Oh, good Gloreth!
Aah!
‎犀牛?
Rhinoceros?
‎-别碰那个家伙! ‎-吃我一角!
Leave that guy alone! -Take that!
‎-不!别走楼梯! ‎-楼梯!
No! Not the stairs! -Ooh, stairs!
‎别走楼梯!
Whoo! -Not the stairs!
‎-你是什么东西? ‎-我是妮莫娜!
What are you? -I’m Nimona!
‎-所以你既是女孩 又是犀牛? ‎-我会千变万化
So, you’re a girl and a rhino? -I’m a lot of things.
‎什么情况?
What is happening? –
‎-你没事吧? ‎-有事!
Are you gonna be okay? -No!
‎-你保证过的 ‎-对!
You promised. -Right!
‎对 你保证过不会抓狂的
Right. You promised not to freak out.
‎-右转! ‎-哦!
Turn right! -Oh!
‎站住!
Halt!
‎这个楼板出奇地结实
Huh. This floor is surprisingly stable.
‎啊 来了
Ah, there we go.
‎你冷吗?
Cold in here? -Uhh!
‎救救我!
Help me! Help me!
‎你…你是故意的
You. You did that on purpose.
‎反应很快嘛 老大 没错
You catch on quick, boss. Yeah.
‎不 我们得离开这里
No. We’ve gotta get out of here.
‎不!别跳下去!
No! No! No! No going down! No going down!
‎那边有楼梯!别跳!
Staircase! No going down!
‎耶!
Yeah!
‎等等等等 我们赢了
Something, something, something, we win.
‎帅
Metal.
♪ Hey, hey, hey, hey ♪
♪ Hey, hey, hey, hey ♪
–♪ Can I get a witness, a closer look? ♪
♪ Everybody itching For a throne to throw ♪
♪ And you could be the widget To my turbo ♪
♪ Better see your status when I go solo ♪
‎嘿 老大!
Ah. Hey, boss! -♪ Do you forget, forget the basics? ♪
♪ On a go long– ♪
‎我昏迷多久了?
How long was I out for?
‎15年
Oh. Fifteen years.
‎15年?
Fifteen years?
‎别这么容易上当 只有几个小时
Don’t be so gullible. It was just a couple of hours.
‎吃早餐塔可饼吗?
Breakfast tacos?
‎慢着 我记得我们在储物间
Wait. Wait. Last thing I remember, we were in a supply closet.
‎现在…我是怎么来到这里的?
And now… How did I get here?
‎我拖着你走了11公里
I dragged you for, like, seven miles.
‎发生什么事了?
What happened?
‎你的头在人行道上撞了好几次
Your head bounced on the sidewalk a few times.
‎记忆好模糊
It’s all so foggy.
‎是吗?你还谢我来着 ‎说你永远欠我的人情
Really? You thanked me, said you’d forever be in my debt,
‎还说我们永远是最好的朋友
and that we’d always be best friends.
‎绝对是真的
Totally happened.
‎嘿 我把老巢布置了一下
Hey, I spruced up the lair.
‎我重新布置了武器 来一个死一个
I arranged the weapons in order of deadliness,
‎解除了儿童保护装置 ‎打开了毒药 四处摆放
unchildproofed the place, opened the poisons laying around,
‎还让一些生锈的钉子伸出地板一厘米
and pulled some rusty nails one centimeter out of the floorboards.
‎总之把这里变成了更邪恶的老巢
Overall, just made it much more evil lair-y in here.
‎“邪恶老曹” 这名字太适合坏蛋了 ‎你绝对应该改改名字
Evil Larry. That’s a great villain name.
‎不可能
You should change your name. -Never gonna happen.
‎随便吧 老曹
Whatever, Larry.
‎我还更新了你的谋杀墙
And I updated your murder wall.
‎糟糕
Oops.
‎另外 我还制定计划 包括复仇、折磨
Plus, I drew up plans for revenge, torment,
‎以及寻常干坏事
and good old general malfeasance.
‎犀牛
Rhinoceros.
‎你看起来很抓狂 ‎你保证过会保持镇定的
You look freaked. You promised you’d hold it together.
‎你不是人类
You’re not human.
‎-你在找东西吗? ‎-我的剑
You looking for something? -My sword.
‎它爆♥炸♥了 记得吗?
It exploded. Remember?
‎你是个妖…
You’re a mo–
‎什么?妖娆、妖媚、妖冶?
What? Marsupial? Mariachi? Meatball?
‎你是个妖怪
You’re a monster.
‎不许叫我妖怪!
Do not call me that!
‎不 当然不是
No. No, no, no. Of course not.
‎你显然不是一个巨大的、会喷火的…
You’re obviously not a massive fire-breathing, you know–
‎但你确实会变形
But you do do the shifty-shift-shifting-shape thing.
‎你是个女孩 能够变成…
And you’re a girl who can turn into–
‎你是什么?
What are you?
‎我是妮莫娜
I’m Nimona.
‎不 这不是答案
No, that’s not an answer.
‎人类不会变成别的东西
People don’t just turn into things.
‎我就会
I do.
‎好吧 那我有无数个疑问
Okay. Fine. Then I have a million questions.
‎准你问一个
You get one.
‎你为什么要帮我?
Why are you helping me?
‎因为无聊
Because I’m bored.
‎加上你也被所有人讨厌
And everybody hates you too.
‎(侍从)
‎那个侍从肯定知道一些内情
The squire has to know something.
‎是他把剑交给我的 那把剑…
He’s the one that gave me the sword. The sword that…
‎那把剑…
that…
‎你需要那个侍从吗?
You need the squire?
‎那我们去干掉…找他
Then let’s go kill– Get him.
‎我们去找他
Let’s go get him.
‎你和我
You and me.
‎不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
‎你干的事太过分了 不行
The thing you do? It’s too much. No.
‎我想你是想说:“ 谢谢你救了我”
I think you’re trying to say, “Thanks for saving my life.”
‎三次了 如果你有数的话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!