坚持住
Stay with me.
我搞定了 我搞定了
I got him, I got him.
-把他放稳了 -好
-Make sure you size him right. -All right.
现在就是我们独家
Man, we are way the hell out here.
所有单位
Any Mission unit.
211号♥住♥宅♥
Residential 211 in progress.
邦希尔路37号♥
37 Bonhill Road.
211号♥住♥宅♥ 报♥警♥器激活
Receiving 211 siren activation.
入室盗窃
Armed response on a home invasion.
我们在五个街区外 掉个头
We’re five blocks away. Pull a U-turn.
马上在街的另一边
At the end of the street. Coming up.
4808 这里
4808. Here!
我们把警♥察♥揍了
We beat the police.
-你想让我做什么 -你知道怎么做 瑞克
-What do you want me to do? -You know what to do, Rick!
3X21 上吧
3-X-21. Go ahead.
3X21 确认地址
3-X-21, confirm address
是在211号♥邦希尔路
on the 211 at Bonhill Road.
发生什么了
What is going on?
-我们走 -什么
-We’re leaving. -What?
里面有什么 发生了什么吗
What’s in there? What’s going on?
里面发生了什么
What happened in there?
你就应该和我一起走的
You should have walked in and looked, Rick,
如果你很好奇
if you’re that curious.
那就是为什么我付钱让你去做
That’s what I’m paying you to do.
你需要表现出了主动积极性
You need to show initiative.
让自己对于雇主来说不可或缺
There is no better way to achieve job security
这样才能保住工作
than by making yourself an indispensable employee.
我听到了枪声
I heard gunshots!
所以 你应该帮助我
All the more reason you might have helped me.
你要学一门新的技术 让你自己变得有用
You might have learned a new skill that made you more useful
让我们的组合强大起来
and put us on a track toward growth!
待在车里
Stay in the car.
-为什么 -因为我说的
-Why? -Because I said so.
我们有贝弗利山庄的一起肇事逃逸
We have a hit-and-run in Beverly Hills,
一辆车撞上了行人 还有一起抢劫
a car versus pedestrian incident and a robbery.
我们拿到车祸的带子了吗
Do we have footage of the crash?
只有监视录像
Surveillance footage.
我在过去的一个小时里 一直在试图联♥系♥你
I’ve been trying to reach you for the last hour.
即使以后你没有什么东西
In the future, when you don’t have anything,
也要拿出男人的样子 不要不接我电♥话♥
man up and don’t dodge my fucking calls.
我的确有事
I do have something.
什么
What?
入室盗窃 在格拉纳达山 三名受害者
Home invasion, triple murder in Granada Hills.
才发生的
That’s just breaking now.
我们比警♥察♥早到这儿
We got there before the police.
你有
You have it?
我不会举出来这条带子的各种好处…
I’m not going to list the many benefits of this piece.
或许你最好应该自己看看
I think it’s probably best if you just watch it for yourself.
现在我们外面应该有人了
I could have had someone out there by now.
你为什么不打电♥话♥
Why didn’t you call it in?
提升我的个人价值和需求
To increase your need, and improve my bargaining position.
弗兰克 简妮 2号♥房♥ 现在
Frank, Jenny! Bay 2, now!
让琳达进来
Get Linda in here.
在格拉纳达的入室案件
Home invasion in Granada.
他比警♥察♥早到了
He got there before the cops.
足足十分钟
We have 10 minutes to airtime.
我们能放多少
How much of this can we show?
你们是合法的吗
You mean, legally?
不道德 但是当然合法
No, morally. Of course, legally.
识别他们的身份了吗
Have they been identified?
这发生得突然 所以你必须假设还没有
It just happened, so you have to assume no,
然而这也是其中一个问题
and that’s just one of the issues.
没有通知直系家属的情况下
We can’t broadcast their identities
你们不能播出他们的身份
without notifying the next of kin.
我们不会暴露他们的身份的
We’re not identifying them.
毕竟你还是会播出他们的脸
You are by proxy, by showing their faces.
我们把脸马赛克
We pixelate the faces.
你在哪里得到这个的
Where did you get this?
一个特约记者
Stringer.
你好 琳达 我是卢
Hi, Linda. I’m Lou.
哦 我的天 这里面是一个死去的婴儿吗
Um, Jesus. Is there a dead baby inside of there?
不 婴儿床是空的
No. The crib was empty.
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for Christ’s sake.
我们是不是违法了
Are we breaking the law by showing this?
脸上打马赛克 不要放出详细地址…
Block the faces, don’t give out the exact address.
就这样做 我猜 我也会不知道的
Do that, I guess. I don’t know.
我认为不行
I wouldn’t think so, no.
记者的职业操守
Journalistically and ethically?
这不是哈特福德
This isn’t Hartford.
我们越过了广播行业底线
We are beyond all broadcast standards.
你看过晚间新闻吗
Have you seen the overnights?
我要冒着法律的危险
I’ll risk the fine.
你要为这个付多少
What did you pay for this?
价格还没有商定
The price hasn’t been negotiated yet.
给我们点时间
Give us a minute.
谢谢
Thanks.
-多少钱 -10万
-How much? -$100, 000.
-多少钱 -5万
-How much? -$50, 000.
我要一个数字 9分钟 我要一个数字
I need a number. Nine minutes. I need a number.
我刚给了两个
I just gave you two.
3千
$3, 000.
3000那是你付给持刀抢劫案的价格
I got $3, 000 for the food truck stabbings.
这里有更多人死了
There were more dead.
这是一些在罗奇寇兹的穷墨西哥人
Those were poor Mexican people in a roach coach.
两个人是非法移♥民♥
Two of them were illegals.
这是三个有钱的白人
These are three wealthy white people,
在他们的豪♥宅♥里被枪杀了
shot and killed in their mansion.
包括一个郊区的家庭妇女 在她的床上被枪杀了
Including a suburban housewife shotgunned in her bed.
我了解你 妮娜
I know you, Nina.
我知道你对此很感兴趣而且激动
I know your interest and excitement in this product
你打算给出更高的价格
is greater than the amount you’re offering.
-5千 -3万
-$5, 000. -$30, 000.
-7千 -2万5
-$7, 000. -$25, 000.
-8千 -1万5
-$8, 000. -$15, 000.
-9千 -1万5
-$9, 000. -$15, 000.
-1万 -1万5
-$10, 000. -$15, 000.
给我个实在的价格
Give me a serious number.
1万5
$15, 000.
我做不到 这不可能 从来没有这种先例
Can’t do it. Never happen. There’s a matter of precedent.
1万 是我的最后出价
Ten is my last best offer.
好吧
Okay.
真的
Really?
你去哪
Where are you going?
第7台已经跟我接触好几次了
Seven has approached me at least several times.
丹·维托把他的号♥码给我了
The ND there gave me his number.
他们出价更好 就离着5分钟远的路程
They’ll make me a better offer. It’s a five-minute drive.
等一下
Hold on!
1万2
Twelve.
1万5
Fifteen.
我不能在这个上面花掉整个月的预算
I can’t spend a month’s budget on a single story.
那如果故事还继续呢
What if the story’s not over?
凶手逃走了
The people who did this escaped.
他们还逍遥法外 就在我们周围
They’re still out there, walking around with the rest of us.
如果我有家庭的话 会很害怕的
If I had a family and I lived in a home, that might make me nervous.
我会跟进事件进展
I’d want updates on what was going on.
有了这个视频 人们会一直关注着你们的节目
With this footage, people would turn to your channel for the story.
现在我挺喜欢你的 妮娜
I like you, Nina.
我期待跟你相处的时间
And I look forward to our time together.
但是你要知道
But you have to understand.
我要的并不仅仅是1万5美元
$15, 000 isn’t all that I want.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!