交通伤亡 在好地段
Crash with injuries. Good neighborhood.
新闻 怎么回事
TV news. What happened?
我认为是正面相撞
I think it was a head-on collision,
这里有个人死了…
and there’s a guy who’s dead over there.
-那边有个女人 -你都看到了啥
-There’s a woman… -Did you see what happened?
我没有移♥动♥任何东西 我能做些什么吗
Am I supposed to help? I didn’t see,
我是后来路过的
I came after.
你能告诉我具体发生了什么吗
Can you tell me exactly what happened?
你能让摄像机不对着我的脸吗
Will you get the camera out of my face?
走开
Get it out!
我正准备给911报♥警♥
I’m trying to talk to 911!
不是…有个家伙死了
No, it’s at… The guy is down.
已经到了
Not getting through here.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
走吧
Let’s go.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck this.

Here you go.
本·沃特曼系着星期五一的那条金色领带
Ben Waterman wears the same gold tie on Fridays.
我们全靠它了
We’re leading with it.
这是你本周的第三个开场新闻
That’s your third start this week.
我正在构思取景
I’m focusing on framing.
一个独特的取景不仅能让镜头吸引眼球
A proper frame not only draws the eye into a picture
并会让关注持久
but keeps it there longer,
并且使得拍摄对象和外物间的界限 融合在一起
dissolving the barrier between the subject and the outside of the frame.
你衬衣上的是血吗
Is that blood on your shirt?
好像不是
I don’t think so.
我最近听说有家墨西哥餐厅
I recently heard of a Mexican restaurant
叫卡巴尼塔的 你听说过吗
called Cabanita. Have you heard of it?
你袖子上也有血迹
It’s also on your sleeve.
我没看到
I didn’t see that.
我想说
What I’m asking is,
你喜欢墨西哥菜吗 妮娜
do you like Mexican food, Nina?
是呀
Yes.
准备 开始
Stand by, people. Here we go.
卡巴尼塔被称作
Cabanita has been called
是最正宗的墨西哥城菜馆
“an authentic taste of Mexico City.”
你想和我去试试呜
Do you wanna go with me?
我想我们能一起轻松一下
I think we could have fun together.
谢了 但我比较忙
Thanks, but I’m busy.
周六晚你轮空 不是吗
Saturday is your night off, isn’t it?
我是有原则的 卢
I have a rule, Lou.
我不约那些和我一起工作的人
I don’t date people I work with.
并且我年龄长你两倍
And I’m twice your age.
我就喜欢熟♥女♥
I like older women.
还有 我不和你一起工作
Besides, I don’t work with you.
你只是我的顾客
You’re someone I sell to.
并且我不想毁了这关系
And I don’t wanna fuck that up.
如果说你已经毁了这关系呢
What if by saying no, you fuck it up?
你刚刚说什么
Is that what you’re saying?
我什么也没说
I didn’t say that.
8 7 6 5
Eight, seven, six, five…
嗯 我都不知道该说什么
Well, I don’t know what to say.
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
早上好 欢迎收看 我是丽莎·梅斯
Good morning. Thank you for joining us. I’m Lisa Mays.
我是本·沃特曼
And I’m Ben Waterman.
首先来看看早上的KWLA新闻
First up on This Morning on KWLA News,
一场发生在班尼迪克峡谷的可怕车祸
a horrible car crash over in Benedict Canyon.
让一位男子失去了生命
It’s claimed the life now of one man.
同时还重伤了一个年轻女子
Severely injured a young woman.
嘿 卢
Hey, Lou!
你好哇 我是乔洛德 梅汉姆台的
Hey, man. Joe Loder, Mayhem.
今晚你干的真棒
Great get tonight.
我们播出时他们就把现场封锁了
They were closing it down by the time we showed up.
你在等我出来
Were you waiting for me out here?
不是我只是开车经过 只不过看到了你的车
No, I was driving by and I saw your car.
你还没把这衬衣脱下来啊 没人会这么做
You’re not dropping your shit off, are you? Nobody does that.
如果你想要立足这一行的话 你需要一张无线网络记忆卡
You need an air card if you want to be in the game.
将视频导入到你的电脑
Import the video to your laptop.
剪辑视频
Cut the video.
上传到FTP网站
Upload to your FTP site
并给电视台发信息 并标明你有东西要卖♥♥
and notify stations you got something for sale.
嘣 嘣 嘣
Boom, boom, boom!
另外 很高兴见到你
Otherwise, it’s a nice ride.
听着 你已经在外摄干得不错
Listen, man, you got a good run going
但总会有起伏
but there’s valleys out there.
听我的建议 我已经干夜摄14年了
Take it from me. I’ve been nightcrawling for 14 years.
你听说我买♥♥了第二辆小货车了吗
You heard I’m adding a second Van?
没 我还不知道
No. I didn’t hear that.
它会改变一切
Gonna be a game changer.
会节约一半的时间
Cut my on-scene time in half.
我搞了了一个专门的新闻小组
I’m setting up a dedicated dispatch, too.
不用听着广播 跑来跑去了 那是笨蛋干的事情
No more listening and driving. That’s for suckers.
你喜欢佳能305吗
You like the Canon 305s?
我从没用过它
Never used one.
一口价6000
Six thou a piece.
240万像素 夜摄 18倍变焦
2.4 megapixels. Night vision. 18:1 zoom.
我有个作为你的见面礼
I got one of those puppies with your name on it.
我只用一个相机
I have a camera.
我希望你帮我开第二辆小货车
I want you running my second Van.
两组人马 一半的工作量
Two crews. Half the area to cover.
我知道你在想什么
Now, I know what you’re thinking.
一半的钱 对吗
Half the money, right?
你得考虑 销♥售♥量翻倍
You should be thinking, twice the sales.
因为我们将会是第一个
Because we’re going to be the first
到达所有现场的
at every scene.
我们一起工作时为什么要竞争
Why compete when we can work together?
我会给你我的记者证
You can share my press cards.
和我在警♥察♥里的线人
Puppy dog off my police connections.
我们会更上一层楼
This is the big move, the next level.
我们能掌控全局
We can corner this whole thing.
我说把一些大额钞票纳入口袋 兄弟
I’m talking about putting some heavy digits in our pocket, brah.
多谢你给了我这个职务
Thank you for offering me the position
但我为自己工作
but working for myself is more in line
有自己的水平以及事业计划
with my skills and career goals.
花几天考虑下我的建议
Take a few days to think about it.
算了
No.
你需要去找找其他人
You’ll need to hire someone else,
并且我也不想阻拦你的计划
and I don’t want to hold up the process.
你会想过来的 伙计
You want to be on the inside of this, man
因为我将会跟踪每个组的每个电♥话♥
because I’m going to be tag-teaming every call.
你一直唧唧歪歪 就像
You keep talking like it’s something
在说什么我可能感兴趣的事 但其实我没有
that I may be interested in, but I’m not.
你没弄明白我的提议
You don’t even understand the offer.
如果你清楚地话 就该来跪舔我了
If you did, you’d be fucking sucking my dick!
你在问我问题
You’d be asking me questions.
这啥意思那啥意思
What does this mean? What does that mean?
我想要揪住你的耳朵 我他妈就是不感兴趣
I feel like grabbing you by your ears right now
冲你大喊
and screaming in your face,
“我不感兴趣”
“I’m not fucking interested.”
不过 我还是决定开回家 算账了
Instead, I’m going to drive home and do some accounting.
去你的
Fuck you!
渣渣
Twerp.
五点钟我都没睡醒
I didn’t wake up until 5:00.
我的身体太不在状态了 以至于我感觉现在是早餐时间
My body is so off, I feel like it’s time for breakfast.
我打赌你时刻都很美
I bet you’re beautiful any time of the day.
其实 我认为
In fact, I’d say
你比丽莎·梅斯更加动人
you’re much prettier than Lisa Mays.
我喜欢你的深色眼影
I like the dark makeup on your eyes.
我也喜欢你的气息
I also like the way you smell.
那么你是哪里人 卢
So, where you from, Lou?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!