他们发现不论在什么体系中 人们总依赖于合作
and they found that in any system that relies on cooperation
从鱼群
from a school of fish,
甚至在职业曲棍球队
say, or even a professional hockey team, for example,
这些专家都认同一个观点那就是沟通
these experts have identified communication
是通往成功的唯一的关键所在
as the number one single key to success.
你知道”恐惧”代表着什么吗
You know what “fear” stands for?
什么
What?
假象总表现得真实
“False Evidence Appearing Real.”
你开的真是很他妈的快啊 老兄
You’re going really fucking fast, dude.
不要去想这些 瑞克
Get out of your head, Rick.
这一带差劲极了
It’s a bad neighborhood.
我重新给你个机会
Now, when you get a chance,
我想知道我们现在要往哪走
I’d like to know where we’re going.
嗯 第三个路口左转 直行6个街区
Uh, left on Third. Six blocks.
去找个合适又地方停车
Find a more appropriate place to park the car,
不会被堵住的
and don’t get blocked in.
发生了什么 先生
Sir, what’s going on?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Who the fuck are you?
新闻记者 发生了什么
TV news. What happened?
是场枪击案
It was a shooting.
我已经告诉条子 他上周就在挥舞着手♥枪♥了
I told the cops that he was waving a gun last week,
可他们一点都不在乎
but they didn’t fucking care.
你能不说粗话再来一遍吗
Can you try one more time without swearing?
我不会再说一遍的
I’m not doing it again.
但这是为了电视节目
But this is for TV.
是吗 我可没有电视机
Yeah? I don’t have a TV.
结束了
It’s over.
把那破机器关掉
Shot the place to shit.
非常好
Great shot.
这简直是太棒了
Oh, that’s fantastic.
这组录像太棒了
Oh, that’s a great piece of tape.
你不能搞到对那对夫妻的采访吗
You didn’t get an interview with the couple?
我有他们的照片
I have footage of them.
还有对邻居的采访
I have an interview with a neighbor.
但是她骂了几句 但是你可以把那段剪掉
She curses, but you can cut that out.
你是怎么跑到房♥子里去的
How did you get inside the house?
门是开着的
The door was open.
他们允许你进去了
They allowed you?
我听见有个人喊了声”进去”
I heard somebody yell to come in,
而没有人在里面 于是我就进去了
and when nobody was inside, I left.
你就隔着窗子拍了这对夫妻
And the only shot of the couple is through a window?
警♥察♥已经把那里封锁了
The police were shutting it down.
-我不喜欢 -不喜欢什么
-I don’t like it. -Like what?
这就像他私自闯入一样
The footage looks like he broke in.
而且没有房♥主的特写镜头
There’s no close-up of the homeowners
而且我们可以从那张私人信件上看到他们的名字
and he’s giving us their name off a piece of private correspondence.
打断一下 那是垃圾邮件
Excuse me, that’s junk mail.
我就是看它不爽
Well, I have a problem with that.
我们是不会毙掉这段视频的
We’ll knock out a killer package.
-这是我的工作 -不
-This is my job. -No!
你的工作是写每日一推
Your job is writing the tweet of the day.
然后在每天开始放天气预报时一起放出
And getting Deb to turn sideways during the weather forecast.
我们要播它
We’re running it.
我欣赏你对弗兰克的态度
I like how you handled Frank.
你没有掩盖或是稀释真♥相♥
You didn’t soften the truth or dilute it.
我想无论遇到什么阻碍
I think being clear with your objectives is more important
都坚持目标
than trying to present your ideas
是很重要的
in a non-confrontational manner.
你在办公室呆过吗
Do you have experience in an office?
我 还没有
Myself? Not presently, no.
你从哪里学来这些
Where did you get all that?
我在网上学了很多
I study a lot online.
是吗 比如
Yeah? Like what?
很多事情啦
All sorts of things, actually.
我一整天都在用电脑
I’m on my computer all day.
我从没有上过你们所说的正规教育
I haven’t had what you’d call much of a formal education,
但是如果你认真你会发现几乎所有知识
but you can find most anything if you look hard enough.
比如去年 我上了一个营销网课
Last year, I took an online business course, for example.
然后我学会了 你得有一份商业计划
And I learned that you have to have a business plan
在创业前
before starting a business.
还有就是你的从业动机
And that why you pursue something
和你职业目标一样重要
is equally as important as what you pursue.
网校建议你
The site advised you
在决定从事哪行前
to answer the following question before you decide
回答一个问题
where to focus your abilities.
那个问题就是
The question was.
“我到底喜欢干啥”
“What do I love to do?”
网校同时建议列出
The site suggested making a list
你的强项与弱项
of your strengths and weaknesses.
“我哪里做得好”
What am I good at?
“我哪里做不好”
What am I not good at?
或许我会希望增强 发挥
Maybe I want to strengthen and develop knowledge
我所擅长的
about the things I’m already good at.
或者去弥补下我的弱点
Maybe I want to strengthen my weaknesses.
我最近重新规划了下
I recently remade my list.
并且我觉得
And I’m thinking
新闻工作
that television news
或许就是我所喜爱的
might just be something I love
也正巧是我所擅长的
as well as something I happen to be good at.
在电视上展现得淋漓尽致
On TV, it looks so real.
是的
Yes. It does.
我还有另一个节目要做
Well, I have a show to do.
你的支票在桌上
Your check is at the desk.
很棒的成果 卢
Outstanding work, Lou. Really, just great.
谢啦 妮娜 这意味很深呐
Thanks, Nina. That means an awful lot.
好
Okay.
这是每位家长的噩梦
It’s every parent’s nightmare.
试想下 为孩子唱摇篮曲哄他们入眠的同时
Imagine singing a lullaby to your infant and tucking them into bed
因为大口径的子弹
and then having to shield them
可能会接二连三地
as a barrage of high-caliber bullets
射进你家中
literally blast into your home.
对于回声公园的卡希尔来说
For the Cahills of Echo Park,
恐惧成为了现实
that fear became a terrifying reality
就在邻居的房♥子变成了
when an adjacent house became the setting for a scene
荒野西部的战场时
right out of the Wild West.
劫车犯罪浪潮
回声公园恐怖事件
醉驾母亲撞死骑行路人
回声公园恐怖事件
疗养院恐怖事件
幼儿刺杀案
幼儿刺杀案
酒驾车祸4人丧生
劫车案致使一女性惨遭拖行
酒驾车祸4人丧生
从相机导入文件到资料库
卡森路发现无首尸体
疯狗袭击事件
企业家在车♥库♥惨遭枪杀
锤子谋杀案
从相机导入文件到资料库
瑞克 我很高兴你有所进步
Rick, I’m very pleased with how you progressed.
你干得不错
You’re doing a great job.
但是你刚才给我的车加油 溢出来了
However, you just spilled gasoline on my car
汽油这会腐蚀掉车漆的
which will eat the paint.
我需要你长点记性
I need you tighten up a bit on this.
若有下次
Because if you fill it like that again,
我立马宰了你
I will terminate you immediately,
我保证
I promise you.
炕 搓澡 和特殊服务
“Bed, Bath&Beyond.”
那店不错
Oh, that’s a good store.
人生总有不尽人意之处
Making peace with what you don’t have,
就是这样
that’s what it’s all about.
一生有所缺 对吗
Living with what you ain’t got, right?
你不这么认为吗
Don’t you think?
所有车辆
Traffic units,
本尼迪克峡谷 交通事故
ambulance traffic, Benedict Canyon.
有辆带伤员的翻车事故
Overturned vehicle with injuries.