Ouch!
看来我也许得要多花点时间的音乐上了
I may have to budget more for my music.
壁橱空间
Closet space!
扭曲的金属 破碎的人生
Twisted metal, a shattered life.
昨晚110国道上一辆汽车
All of it caught on tape last night
因车祸而起火的场面被摄像机拍了下来
at the scene of a fiery one-car collision out on the 110.
来自约巴林达的梅琳达·弗洛蕾丝
Melinda Flores of Yorba Linda.
在严重受伤的情况下 仍设法逃出生天
She was severely injured, but somehow managed to escape with her life,
谢谢救护中心的2位勇敢的加州公路巡警
thanks to the bravery of a couple of CHP officers.
撞击使火势迅速蔓延至整个车辆
The crash started a fire that then quickly consumed the entire vehicle.
正如我们在这个戏剧性录像中看到的…
And as we see in this dramatic video,
救护中心的迈克·托里和约翰·沃尔警官
CHP officers Mike Tilly and John Wall
冒着生命危险去拯救这位单身母亲…
risked their lives to save the single mom.
弗洛蕾丝随后在被转至圣约瑟夫医院…
Flores was then transferred to St. Joseph’s Hospital
尽管伤情十分严重 但是她在饱受毒烟痛苦之后情况稳定
in serious but stable condition after suffering smoke inhalation.
我不知道…我会给你500美元
I don’t know. I’ll give you $500.
先生 这是一辆职业比赛自行车
This is a custom racing bicycle, sir.
专为公路竞技而设计
Designed for competitive road cycling.
有超轻变速器 迷你动装置有37个
This bike has a light-weight,
太空型碳钢合金车骨架
space-age carbon frame
车把设计合理 以便让骑车更符合空气动力学
and handlebars positioned to put the rider in a more aerodynamic posture.
有迷你动装置有37个组件构成
It also has micro-shifters and 37 gears,
重仅六磅
and weighs under six pounds.
我用他赢得了环墨西哥大赛
I won the Tour de Mexico on this bike.
700是我所能给的最高价
$700 is as high as I’ll go.
他花了我将近8000元
It cost me over $8, 000 new.
$700.
只要2500 它就是你的了
$2, 500, and that’s giving it away.
没有什么自行车有37个齿轮
No bike has got 37 gears.
2000美元
$2, 000.
不
No.
我能给你的老板说两句吗
Could I please speak to your boss?
我就是
I’m the owner.
不如800美元再加上一件商店商品吧
How about $800 in store credit?
你想要什么
What are you after?
一个摄像机和警方监听器
A camcorder and a police scanner.
7X76 收到 这里是大卫 1099965
7-X-76 Roger. David 1099965.
收到 CIC
Checking in C.I.C.
事件8859 一个 林肯 亚当
8859. One, Lincoln, Adam,
大卫 杨 约翰 一个
David, Young, John, one.
只读 没档案
R.O. not on file.
东北片区 有斗殴事件
Any northeast unit. 415 fight,
持有枪♥械♥
13932 Tularosa Drive.
疑犯一 黑人女性
Suspect number one, male, black.
嫌疑犯二 黑人少女
Suspect number two, male, black, juvenile.
无其他特征
No further description.
代码2 3679事件 编号♥1125
Code Two, incident 3679. ID 1125.
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
Hey! Who the hell are you?
自♥由♥记者
Freelance!
你来这干嘛
What are you doing?
为电视台拍新闻
Filming for TV.
不行 退后
No. Back away.
发生什么了
What’s happening?
我说转过身去然后滚
I said turn around and leave.
我很确定我被允许拍摄这个
I’m fairly certain I’m allowed to film this.
拍什么
Film what?
我不知道 发生了什么
I don’t know. What’s happening?
走远点 不然我就以妨碍公务罪逮捕你
Walk away, or get arrested for obstruction.
好的 警官
Yes, Officer.
快走 从这里走开
Hurry up. Get out of here.
吹 吹 吹 差不多了
Blow, blow, blow. Almost. Almost.
你能把那个摄像机离远点么 最好退后点
Will you move that cam? Man, you better back up.
走开
Leave!
你觉得我在和你开玩笑
Do you think I’m playing with you?
所有片区 救护车到11
More street units, ambulance to 11.
西街三号♥…武装抢劫
Just occurred. Western and Third.
嫌犯最后一次在西主街被目击证人看到是在向西走
Suspect last seen northbound Western on foot.
代码3 事件4259 编号♥703
Code Three, incident 4259. ID 703.
好 提高血压 他吓坏了
All right, let’s get some blood pressure. He’s pretty shocked.
呼吸很微弱了
Breathing is very shallow.
-胸部受伤 -用力按住伤口
-He’s got a second chest wound here. -Put pressure on it.
昏迷指数 111
GCS is 1-1-1, guys.
继续加压
Give me pressure.
90超过60
90 over 60.
没有脉搏
No radial pulse.
我们快要失去他了
We’re losing him.
-他还在不断出血 -你能包扎一下吗
-He’s bleeding out. -Can you bag him?
我们开始包扎 同时保持高的血压
Let’s start bagging him. Keep on high flow, too.
好
Yep.
我已经感觉不到他的脉搏了
I got no pulse here.
他已经没有反应了
Unresponsive.
退后 你 退后
Get back. You. Get back.
他妈的后退
Get the fuck back now.
好吧
Okay.
见鬼 好吧
Shit. All right.
退后 退后一百尺 现在
Get back, 100 feet back, now.
你也是 一百尺
You get back, too. 100 feet.
你个混♥蛋♥ 把它关掉
Fucking asshole, you shut it down.
我他妈刚在那儿找好角度 你过来捣什么乱
I had a great fucking angle back there until you crowded in.
快点他妈的滚回家 这里还有人想做他妈的工作
Get the fuck home. There’s people trying to do their fucking job.
他妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
没错 这是王牌影音 你要的头条发生在西街一号♥
Yeah. It’s Ace Video. Your lead’s gonna be at First and Western.
告诉你我什么时候会到那 是场枪击案
Yeah, you wanna get there. It’s a shooting.
我有一组刚出炉的被害人连续镜头
Yeah, I got some great footage of a victim being treated.
不 洛杉矶警署还没放出消息
No, the LAPD hasn’t released it
但是沃尔格林集团的管理人说
but a manager at a Walgreens says
这是场劫车案 被害人是车主
it’s a carjacking and the victim is the owner.
他是个亚裔并且伤势严重
He’s Asian and critical.
好吧
Right.
听好了我还有一分钟
Look, I got a 60-second cut
对管理人和邻居的专访短片
with the manager and a neighbor.
500美元
$500.
好吧一口价 400
Then, make me a deal. $400.
300 好吧 成交
$300. All right, deal.
你♥他♥妈♥的在逗我
Are you fucking kidding me?
哪远滚哪
Get out of here.
好 看看图片
Okay, dip into graphics.
我不觉得我们应该换掉它
I don’t think that’s going to cover it.
弗兰克 这我做不了主
Frank, it’s not my call.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
打扰了 我有新闻要卖♥♥
Excuse me. I have video footage.
走廊尽头右拐
Uh, down the hall, to the right.
-在这儿 -好的
-Right here. -Okay.
把邻居放这儿 带小孩的妈妈靠着门
Put the neighbor here, and the kids with their mother by the door.
-然后再回到2:16 -好吧
-You can get it back from 2:16. -Yeah.
然后我想加入一些声音
Then I want to lay in some nat-sound.
把邻居家狗叫声放进来
Let’s loop the neighbor’s dog barking.
然后试着把小孩的哭声
And then try taking the crying kid from B-roll
放到背景音
and dropping that in the background.
好吧
Got it.
你是我的录像编辑员吗
You my fill-in operator?
不是 我是卢·布鲁姆
I don’t think so. I’m Lou Bloom.
我有一些录像要卖♥♥
I have some footage for sale.
一个新人记者
A stringer?
-什么 -你为谁工作
-What? -Who do you work for?
目前来看 我为我自己工作
At the moment, I work for myself.
在你进来的地方找弗兰克
See Frank out there, the way you came.
我该把时间调到哪里
Uh, what’s it timed to?
1:06
1:06.
你有什么
What do you have?
某些 我肯定
Something I’m fairly certain