我通过后视镜
I looked in my rearview mirror
看到了同样的人
and I saw what looked like the same men
坐在同样的车里跟踪我们
in the same vehicle following us.
我试图摆脱
I made an evasive maneuver.
我绕了个圈子回来 然后尾随他们到了唐人餐厅
I circled back and tailed them to the restaurant.
我看到他们进去
At which point, I saw them go inside
认出他们是凶杀案的那批人
and recognized them as the same men from the home invasion.
你告诉过我你没看清凶手
You told me you didn’t see the men.
你说你根本没正眼看他们
That you didn’t get a good look at them.
嗯 当他们进去的时候我想起来了
Well, it all came back to me when I saw them going in.
从他们的体型和举止
Their shapes and their movements.
然后我看到其中一人衣服下面有手♥枪♥
And then I saw that one of the men had a gun under his shirt,
所以立即报♥警♥
so I immediately got my phone and dialed 911.
这就是你的故事
That’s your story?
这就是发生的一切 所以我才坐在这里
That’s what happened. That’s why I’m sitting here with you.
我想那人看到了我拍的新闻
I think that the men saw my footage
所以跟踪到我
and they tracked me down.
你想知道我是怎么想的吗
You want to know what I think?
是啊 请说
Yes, please.
我想你隐瞒了信息
I think you withheld information.
我想你那晚看到了那两个格林纳达山的凶手
I think you saw the two men in the murder house in Granada Hills
也看到了车而你却什么也没做
and you saw the car and you sat on it
因为你另有企图 你要拍视频
to get something you could film.
你觉得如何
What do you think about that?
我想这种做法
I think that would be
对我的职业来说是非常不专业的
a very unprofessional thing for me to do in my business.
这意味着谋杀
It would be murder.
我能理解你为什么这么想
I can understand why you’re looking into it,
但我不会做这样的事
but I didn’t do anything like that.
我做一切没什么有错的
Nothing that could be considered wrong.
你根本骗不了我
You don’t fool me for a minute.
我很高兴
I’m glad.
我认为你说的一切都是谎言
I think everything you said is a lie.
我真希望我的搭档能在这里告诉了发生了什么
I wish my partner was here to back up what happened.
你离开了你死去的搭档
You left your dead partner.
救护车来了
No, the ambulances arrived.
他们受过专业训练
They’re trained professionals.
你对他的死有什么感想
Yeah, and you seem real broken up about that.
不 呃
No, um…
他为了热爱的事业献身
He died doing what he loved.
你拍下了他死亡的过程
You filmed him dying.
我就是干这个 这是我的工作
Yeah. That’s what I do. It’s my job.
我经常说 如果你看到了我
I like to say that if you’re seeing me,
那会是某个人最糟的一天
you’re having the worst day of your life.
堡垒片区
Any Rampart unit,
二街堡垒11号♥需要救护车
ambulance to 11 Rampart on Second Avenue.
受害者 女性 白人 未知财物被抢走
Victim, female, white. Unknown property taken.
恭喜
Congratulations.
恭喜
Congratulations.
视频新闻雇用你们
Your selection by Video Production News
意味着对你们职业
is evidence of the hiring committee’s recognition
和个人能力的认可
of your employment history and unique personal qualities.
我希望通过你们的努力进取
It is my hope that through hard work and commitment,
你能圆♥满♥结束训练期
you will move through the intern program
并作为视频新闻公♥司♥全职员工
and continue to pursue your career goals
不断追求职业目标
as full-time employees of Video Production News.
我能从过往经验告诉你们
I can tell you from experience
要想提升 就得认真听我的
that the surest way up the ladder is to listen carefully
并照我说的去做
and follow my orders.
也许你们会不时困惑跟不确定
You may be confused at times, and other times, unsure.
但记住 我永远不会要求你们
But remember, I will never ask you to do anything
做我自己都不会做的事情
that I wouldn’t do myself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!