7A27 回复
7-A-27, come in.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my…
你看到了吗 你看到了吗
Did you see that? Did you see that?
7A27没答复
No acknowledgment from 7-A-27.
小心 小心
Lou, look out, look out!
7L7我在向北行的车道上
7-L-0-7. I’m now primary.
疑犯就在我后面
Suspect is behind me.
7L7现在已最接近
7-L-7 is now primary.
卢 卢
Lou, Lou, please.
太近了
We’re way too close.
太疯狂了 妈的
This guy’s crazy. Fucking shit!
他在撞击我的车
He’s ramming my vehicle!
所有单位 警员需要帮助
All units. Officer needs help.
西街北行车道
Northbound Western.
嫌犯撞击警车
Suspect now ramming a police vehicle.
不要管 继续拍
No matter what, keep shooting.
向北行
Continuing northbound.
妈的
Fuck!
哦 见鬼 见鬼
Oh, shit! Shit!
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!
7L7 回复
7-L-7, come in.
7L7 回复
7-L-7, come in.
下车
Turn off the car.
他死了
He’s dead.
来拍摄
Get this shot.
拿稳了
Steady hands.
用变焦
Use your zoom.
站住 放下枪
Hold it right there! Put the gun down!
他有武器
He had a weapon. That was a just fire.
他不动弹了
He’s not moving.
封锁现场
Let’s seal this off.
你看到他了
You saw him.
你看到他了
You saw him!
我不能拿公♥司♥的前途冒险
I can’t jeopardize my company’s success
保留无法信任的员工
to retain an untrustworthy employee.
你疯了
You’re crazy.
你疯了
You’re crazy!
你学会了我讨价还价的本领 瑞克
You took my bargaining power, Rick.
你用它来跟我作对
You used it against me.
你还会这么做的
You would have done it again.
你就承认吧
Just admit it.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
嗨 朱莉安娜
Hello, Juliana.
嗨 威利
Hello, Willy.
-嗨 本 丽莎 -嘿
-Hello, Ben. Hello, Lisa. -Hi!
嘿 卢 对吗
Hey. It’s Lou, right?
是的 没错
Yes, that’s right!
-视频新闻 -没错
-Video News? -That’s right.
今晚有好东西
You got something good for us tonight?
我想是的 我要去给Nina看看
I think so. I’m about to show Nina right now.
我能从你的领带看出今天是周五
I can tell by your tie, it’s Friday.
你们离开吧
You can leave.
那是你的搭档吗
Wasn’t that your partner?
事实上 是的
As a matter of fact, that’s him.
太疯狂了
Oh, I’m floored.
我是说 这个太棒了
I mean, it’s amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
太棒了
I mean, just amazing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
谢谢你给我带来这个
Thank you for bringing it to me.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我显然会要这个
I want it, obviously.
多少呢
How much do you want it?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
给图像部
Get this to graphics.
谁是这儿的负责人
Who’s in charge here?
你是谁
Who are you?
洛杉矶警局 重案组
LAPD. Major case.
把这些镜头撤下来 快点
Pull the footage from these screens.
收起来 快 所有的备份
Round it up. Let’s go. All copies.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我是新闻编导
I’m the news director. Can I help you?
有什么可以效劳吗
You can help yourself
现在我们要带走枪击案的
by collecting up every copy of the shootout
视频所有拷贝
the chase, the crash, all of it. Now.
这是KWLA的财产
It’s KWLA property.
-这是证据 -什么的
-It’s evidence. -Of what?
我的搭档在医院抢救
I got a cop near death in the hospital,
3人死亡 5人重伤
three dead, four wounded,
还有其他更严重的犯罪 这是证据
and a dozen major crimes stretching a mile of Third.
这个录像带是证据
This tape is evidence.
这是新闻素材 我已经根据独♥立♥合约付过钱了
It’s news footage bought and paid for from an independent contractor.
你怎么得来的
And how do you think he got it?
那你得跟他谈谈
If there’s an issue, speak to him.
别跟我来这套
Don’t get in the way of this.
如果你没有授权
Unless you have a judge’s order,
我们会在4分钟后播出
we’re going with it in four minutes.

Hey.
是他吗
Isn’t that him?
1号♥机 在中♥央♥
Camera One, stay centered up.
2号♥机 当我们出去时镜头拉远
Camera Two, we’ll do a zoom out when we come out.
乔尔说在格林纳达山的那间屋子里
Joel has got a source on the taskforce who says they found drugs
发现了大量的毒品
at the Granada Hills house.
成袋的可♥卡♥因♥ 藏在地板下面 超过了50磅
Cocaine in wrapped packages hidden in crawlspaces. Over 50 pounds.
犯罪现场的一个探员证实了这点
He confirmed it with an investigator at the scene.
这不是入室抢劫 是个毒品劫案
It wasn’t a home invasion. It was a drug robbery.
告诉早间新闻的同事
Give it to the noon crew.
这是最新新闻
This is news.
这弱化了整个故事
It detracts from the story.
这确实就是个故事
It is the story.
这就是个城市蔓延到郊区犯罪的故事
The story is urban crime creeping into the suburbs.
那才是故事
That’s the story.
天哪 你听起来就像卢
Jesus, you sound like Lou.
10秒倒数
Ten seconds to back.
我想卢用他的努力激励了我们
I think Lou is inspiring all of us to reach a little higher.
5 4 3 2 1 开始
Five, four, three, two, one. Sting it.
麦克风 开大
Mics. Dissolve.
你知道自己在这里享有的权利
You understand that you’ve been read your rights,
你是自愿来的吗
and you’re here voluntarily?
是的
That’s right. Yes.
你知道过程会被录像吗
And this is being recorded and filmed?
是的 摄像头就在那儿
Yes, from the camera up there.
广角的
Wide angle.
你愿意告诉我为什么你会在唐人餐厅
Would you tell me how it is you were at the Chinatown Express tonight
为什么会报♥警♥
and called the 911?
好的
Of course.
在今天早些时候
It began earlier in the day.
我在浇花
I was watering my plant.
我在我的公♥寓♥通过窗户往外看
I looked out my window at my apartment.
就是你去过那个
The one you visited.
我说过的那辆深色的车就在街对面
I saw a dark-colored vehicle with two men inside parked across the street.
我没想到这个
I didn’t think anything of it,
不然我就报♥警♥了
otherwise I would have reported it then.
我们开始夜间工作
We began our night,
我的员工跟我
my employee and myself.
大约在凌晨38分的时候
And around approximately 12:38,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!