哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
你离太近了
You’re too fucking close.
那个人♥大♥概已经看到我们了
This guy might have already seen us,
他故意带我们来这里
and he’s bringing us here as a trap.
你觉得呢
You ever think of that?
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
他肯定发现我们的车了
They’re gonna see us. We’re in a red fucking car.
把你的车窗放下来
Lower your window, please.
让车窗开着
Keep your window down.
我很冷
I’m fucking cold.
见鬼 他们停车了
Shit, they’re parking.
继续开
Keep going.
911 你有什么紧急情况
911, what’s your emergency?
呃 是的 晚上好
Uh, yes, good evening.
我是要报告一个凶手的方位
I’d like to report the location of two men
格林纳达山案件中
responsible for the triple murder in Granada Hills last night.
你现在在哪里
What’s your address?
呃 我跟踪了他们
Uh, I followed them,
他们在唐人街快餐店停下来了 在西街第三个路口
and they just pulled into the Chinatown Express at Western and Third.
我能看到他们在里面
Um, I can see them inside.
好的 是唐人街快餐店
Okay, it’s a restaurant called Chinatown Express
在西街第三个路口
at Western and Third.
没错 我看到他们在点餐
That’s right. I can see them at the counter and they’re ordering.
其中之一是昨晚格拉那达山的凶手
These men are wanted for the triple murder in Granada Hills last night.
-你的姓名 -路易斯·布鲁姆
-What’s your name, sir? -Louis Bloom.
能描述下他们吗
Do you have a description of the men?
嗯 是的 可以 他们都是拉丁裔
Uh, yes, I do. They’re both Latin American men.
也许可以叫他们西班牙裔
Uh, probably what you would call Hispanic.
其中一个大块头 很胖
Uh, one is big, very much on the heavy side.
另一个脸被擦伤
And the other’s face is scratched.
他脸上有疤
He has scratches on his face.
多大岁数
How old are the men?
30 也许35
Uh, thirty. Perhaps, maybe, 35.
穿什么
What are they wearing?
大块头穿着条纹衫
The big man is wearing light pants and a striped sweater,
伤疤男穿着棕色裤子
and the man with scratches is wearing brown pants and a vest.
看起来有枪
He looks like he has a gun.
你确定他们是嫌疑犯吗
You said the suspect is armed?
是的 不好意思 我要走了
I believe so, yes. I’m sorry, I have to go.
不然他们会发现我
Otherwise, they might see me.
所有西区的人 事件187
All west units, possible 187.
疑犯在西街三号♥
Suspects there now. Western and Third.
西街第三个路口 唐人街餐厅
Western and Third at Chinatown Express.
疑犯是两名男性拉丁西班牙裔人
Suspects are two male Hispanics.
1号♥疑犯 身材高大
Number one, large build.
2号♥疑犯 脸上有刀疤 正在所在地
Number two with scratches on his face, inside the location.
且可能携带武器 代码3 事件357和9753
Possibly armed. Code Three, incident 357 and 9753.
那里有路人
There’s fucking people in there.
我数了下有六个
I count six.
他们可能会开枪
So, they could start shooting.
有可能
They could.
所以 你说我们是打算
So you said we were waiting for.
你说过我们等到一个人多的地方
a better neighborhood with more people,
而不是在餐厅里
not a fucking restaurant.
有什么就是什么了
We work with what we’re given.
14小队 回应那个代码3
Unit 14, responding to that Code Three.
你到路那边
You’re going to go down the street,
找个好角度来拍摄
get an angle inside from over there.
手要稳 记得使用变焦
Steady hands. Use the zoom.
镜头别晃太快
No fast pans.
我从这里拍
I’ll be filming from here.
我才不从车里出去呢
Fuck that. I’m not getting out of the car!
我需要街尽头的第二角度
I need a second angle from down the street.
我们要把它们剪接到一起
We’ll cut it together.
两个角度
Two angles.
相信我 在车里更危险
Believe me, it’s more dangerous here in the car.
我不相信你说的
I don’t believe anything you say.
伙计 这太操蛋了
Man, this is fucked!
你知道我从不在员工面前让步吗
Do you know I’ve never once sworn in front of an employer?
我不会做的 我不会从车里出去的
I am not doing it! I’m not getting out of the car.
你在犯错误
You’re making a mistake.
我根本不在乎工作头衔
I don’t care about the fucking job title.
如果说我的问题不是不理解人们
What if my problem wasn’t that I don’t understand people,
而是不喜欢他们
but that I don’t like them?
如果说我要因此惩罚你如何呢
What if I was obliged to hurt you for something like this?
我指 肉体上的
I mean, physically.
也许你会后悔
I think you’d have to believe afterwards, if you could,
同意参与进来
that agreeing to participate
会觉得决定性时刻是个错误
and then backing out at the critical moment was a mistake.
这就是我要告诉你的
Because that’s what I’m telling you.
尽可能清楚的
As clearly as I can.
7A14 我们已经接近目标地点了
7-A-14. We’re Code Six to location.
7A21 对7A14做支援
7-A-21. Show us backing 7-A-14.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
7A21 我们和7A14正在靠近
7-A-21. We’re Code Six with 7-A-14.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.

Gun!
哦 天啊 妈的
Oh, God! Oh, fuck!
我们有人中枪 两人
We have a gun! Two of them!
叫人来
Call it in!
枪战 枪战
Shots fired. Shots fired.
有警员倒下 需要援助
Officer down. Officer needs help.
一个人倒下 在追击
One’s down! In pursuit!
追 追 追
Go, go, go!
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!
疑犯驾驶黑色的凯迪拉克车离开
Suspect leaving in a black Escalade
逃走 向北去了
and out of the location, heading north.
妈的
Fuck!
你拍到了吗 –
Did you get it?
里面有人死了
There’s people dead in there!
7A27 我正在追那辆逃跑的车
7-A-27. I’m behind vehicle, we are in pursuit.
7A27 收到
7-A-27, Roger.
所有频道上单位 准备
All units at all frequencies, stand by.
把摄像机对准那辆车开始录像
Aim the camera at the car and start filming.
7A27正在追击
7-A-27 in pursuit,
7A27正在追捕 向北经过187街
northbound through the alley of 187.
疑犯驾驶黑色凯迪拉克车
Suspect vehicle is a black Escalade.
瑞克 开始拍
Rick. Start filming!

Oh!
7A27 在西街上追击
7-A-27. We just turned northbound on Western.
对准警车
Stay on the police car.
你都贴住他的屁♥股♥了
You’re right up his ass.
广角 我们要拍到所有一切
Wide angle. We want all of this.
请求空中单位支援
Requesting backup and an air unit.
所有的空中单位 调到W频道
Any air unit, come in on Wilshire frequency.
-卢 卢 卢 -我可以
-Lou, Lou, Lou! -I got it.
向南前进 以70公里的速度 接近红灯
Northbound. 70 miles an hour. Approaching a fresh red.
保持平稳 瑞克
Steady hands, Rick.
那是个红灯.那是个红灯 红灯
It’s a red light! It’s a red light! Red light!
接近红灯
Approaching a red light.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit!
六 北 女王 查尔斯
Six, North, Charles, Queen,
-532 黑色凯迪拉克 -他妈的
-5-3-2. Black Escalade. -Fuck!
告诉我空中支援的估计到达时间
Give me an ETA on an air ship.
空中A队将有延误 请待命
Air A team responding with a light for mission. Stand by.
沿着西街向北走 疑犯在南面
Heading northbound Western, south of suspect.
疑犯正在接近另一个红灯
Approaching another fresh red.
疑犯在转弯
Suspect is turning…
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!