One of the people in the house last night was alive.
我把那部分剪掉了
I cut that part out.
我还剪掉了凶手开车离开的部分
I also cut out the men leaving in their car.
我找到了地址 我们要开车去那里
I have a name and an address. We’re gonna drive there.
我们要去那里找到开车的人
We’re gonna find the person that drove that car.
所以你知道是谁干的
So you know who killed those people?
其中之一 很可能 是的
One of them, quite possibly, yes.
你应该告诉警♥察♥的
You gotta call the cops.
我会的 在合适的时机里
And we will, at the right time.
我这里给你个真正的机会 瑞克
I’m offering you a real opportunity here, Rick.
做什么
To do what?
我一般不跟你分享我的工作
I don’t usually share my business plan with you.
但这一时刻到来了
But a moment has arrived that could allow the company
这让我们有机会将事业做大
to make enough money to expand to the next level.
我们可以称之为
We could call this
决定性时刻
the critical moment.
我邀请你成为团队的一员
I’m inviting you, Rick, to be a part of the team
来紧紧抓住这个机会
that pounces on this opportunity.
你一直在问你的表现评估
You’ve been asking a lot about your performance review.
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Well.
对于新手来说
For starters,
你的全局观和任务执行力
I’ve been seeing a great improvement
都有长足的进步
in your overall focus and order-following.
即便是面对复杂的问题
Given complex problems, you’re developing a real ability
也能够找出简单的解决方案
to find clear and simple solutions.
你变得对工作热情
I’m also aware of your increased enthusiasm.
当你有主意时
It’s great to see your eyes light up
我能从你眼中看到光芒
when you’re working on a new idea.
我希望未来
I hope you’ll be inspiring us
你能够用创新来启迪我们
with your innovative thinking for years to come.
谢谢你 我会努力的 你知道
Thank you, man. I’m trying. You know?
我要给你升职
Which is why I’m promoting you
作为视频新闻的副执行总裁
to Executive Vice President of Video News.
我现在是什么
What am I now?
助理
You’re an assistant.
那么
That’s… Big.
会伴随着加薪吗
Does it come with a raise?
当然
Absolutely.
多少
How much?
说个数字 说个数字
Pick a number. You pick a number.
A…
75美元每晚
$75 a night?
成交
Agreed.
可以更多吗
What about more? You know?
不是现在
Not now.
交易结束了
We closed the deal.
我其实可以要更多的 是吗
I could have gotten more, couldn’t I?
当然
Absolutely.
好 前面左转
All right. It’s coming up on the left.
顺着这条街走一半 北伯恩斯街1701号♥
Halfway down the block. 1701 North Burns.
-是那辆车 -是的
-Is that the car? -That’s the car.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
你觉得这个有悬赏吗
Do you think there’s a reward?
当然
There is a reward.
-多少 -5万
-How much? -$50, 000.
我能得到一部分吗
Do I get any of that?
我刚刚给你加过薪了
I just gave you a raise.
那是我的工资 我说的是奖金
That’s salary. I mean, a bonus.
奖金在年末发
Bonuses come at the end of the year.
不叫警♥察♥吗
So, we’re gonna call it in?
-我们要等等 -为什么
-We’re gonna wait. -For what?
我们要确定是不是他
First, we want to see if he’s actually inside.
然后 找到合适的位置来拍下逮捕场面
And then, we want to find a more interesting place to film the arrest.
哪儿
Like where?
任何我们想要的地方
Anywhere we want.
我们需要做的就是等着
What we’re going to do, is we’re gonna wait
然后跟踪他
and then we’re gonna follow him.
等他到了一个相对更好
Then, when he reaches what would be considered
或者更稠密的居住区
a better or more populated neighborhood,
我们再通知警♥察♥
then we’ll report his location to the police.
他是个极端暴♥力♥的罪犯
He’s a violent, wanted criminal.
我不相信
I can’t believe
他会平静的束手就擒
that he’s just going to peacefully surrender.
好了 我要更多钱
Okay. I want more money.
很多
A lot more.
一个好工作 瑞克
What makes a job desirable, Rick,
并不仅仅意味着伴随而来的金钱
isn’t just the dollar amount attached to it.
你在一个上升期的公♥司♥里
You’re at the ground floor of a growing business.
你的职业前景就是你的奖励
Your reward is a career.
算了吧
Fuck that.
你是在胡搅蛮缠
You’re talking about some seriously messed-up shit.
你总是对我报以期待
You’re expecting me
自己却自顾自行事 我要更多钱
to just go along with it. I want more.
我可不喜欢别人这样 瑞克
I can’t make people do things, Rick.
你可以选择做
You have a choice if you wanna do this.
我也可以选择不让你做
And I have a choice if you don’t.
你要炒了我
Are you threatening to fire me?
我也有事情可以说
Hey, I… I got something, too.
不跟警方报告罪犯的下落
How about not calling in criminals,
而是跟踪他 就为了拍你的视频
waiting for them to start some shit so you can film it?
你这是违法的
That’s against the fucking law.
毫无疑问 警方会追究的
Yeah, cops would be majorly interested in that, no doubt.
知道吗 所以 我要更多钱
Okay? So, I… I want more money.
我们可以重新协商 瑞克
We can re-open negotiations, Rick.
但记住
But, remember,
当涉及到职业声誉时
when it comes to your work reputation,
你不能置身事外
you can’t un-ring the bell.
不管怎么说我要一半的钱
I want half of whatever we make tonight.
你是如何提出这个数目的
How did you arrive at that number?
我们是两个人
There’s two of us out here.
所以…五五分成
So, 50-50.
不行 1万
I’ll counter at $10, 000.
我不要你自己定个价位
You don’t set the numbers on this.
就一半 一半
I want half. I want half.
如果你这么说的话 我没必要协商了
If you’re saying I can’t negotiate,
所以 我想 我
then I guess I’m…
只好给你了
I’m just gonna have to give it to you.
嗯 很好
Well, all right, then.

Oh…
我现在至少满意了
Now I can feel good about it, at least.
我会加倍努力的
Now, I’ll go the extra mile.
这你永远不会理解 伙计
That’s what you never understood, man.
这是一直以来存在的问题
It’s been the problem the whole time.
你得接纳别人 卢 认真点
You gotta bring people in, Lou. Seriously.
你得跟他们礼貌的交谈
You gotta talk to them like they’re fucking human beings.
我说这些给你听 老兄
I’m saying this for you, dude.
为了我们的未来 为了帮你
For the future, to help you.
你这个人实在是古怪
Because you got a seriously weird-ass way of looking at shit.
你知道你就是这样
You know you do!
你知道你的问题所在吗 伙计
You know what your trouble is, man?
你根本不理解别人
You don’t fucking understand people.
好吗
Okay?

Mmm-hmm.
我先监视
I’ll take the first watch.

Okay.
醒醒
Rise and shine.
他要走了
He’s leaving.
是他吗
Is that him?
其中之一
That’s one of them.
伙计 你离太近了
You’re too fucking close, man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!