事实上 庆幸的是
In fact, our understanding right now
这个房♥间里没有婴儿
is that there was no baby found in the house.
为我们提供视频的人确定这里没有婴儿
Or any baby that was seen at all by the people who filmed this for us.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
这段视频新闻
That’s Video News,
是由专业新闻视频提供商提供
this is a professional news-gathering service that we use.
据公♥司♥的摄影师称
Apparently, what we’re hearing from their photographer
他们甚至比警方更早来到现场
is that they arrived even before the police did.
进入房♥间为这些受害者提供帮助
And then entered this home to help,
并拍摄了这个
or at least offer some sort of assistance
然后碰巧你们所看到的这些镜头
and then came upon what you’re looking at here.
他们发现了三具尸体
They came upon three bodies.
就在这里 第三具尸体
And that, right there is the third body on the floor.
一个男人趴在这里 多大年纪 40到50岁
This is a man, gray hair. What would you think, Lisa? Maybe 40s, 50s?
嗯 也许有60
Yeah, 50s. Maybe even 60s.
“野蛮的袭击”
“Vicious attack.”
这些可怕的镜头
We’ve been looking at all this graphic footage
显示了一场野蛮的
and just the viciousness, the severity of violence.
导播 我们稍作休息
Master control, we’re going to come to a break.
我们要进广♥告♥ 然后切入警方的声明
We’re going to commercial, then cutting to Joel and a police statement.
警方已经准备好
I’m getting word right now that police
发表关于这一案件的声明
are getting ready to issue a statement
我们的记者乔尔·比蒂将在现场进行报道
from the scene and Joel Beatty is there for that.
我想现在我们该稍作休息了
Right now, we’re going to take a quick break.
切换倒计时 5 4
Ready to break in five, four…
插入音乐
Sneak in your music.
3 2 1
Three, two, one.
渐入黑屏 播放广♥告♥
Fade to black. Roll your break.
绝对是完美
That’s a 10-share.
在节目回来的时候要放主题音乐
I want theme music on the return,
就是我们常用在凶杀案的那个
the cut we used for the Simi rail crash.
音轨32 准备 我们回来时请切到32音轨
Audio, cut 32, please. Cut 32 when we come back.
你好
Hello?
滚到播出大标题
Rolling with your banner.
谢谢你
Thank you.
事实上 他想要见你
Actually, he’d like to meet you.
倒回 1 重点是本
Come back, One, and key on Ben.
嘿 抬起头来 你们 警方发言人
Hey, heads up, you guys. The police spokesman
-即将在60秒内发表一则声明 -我得走了
-is making an announcement in 60 seconds. -I gotta go.
妮纳 我正在犯罪现场
Nina, we are getting a ton of heat
警方对我们那段录像极其关注
from the police out here about that video.
让他们打电♥话♥给电台
Tell them to call the station.
50秒
Fifteen seconds.
-他们想要跟拍摄短片的人聊聊 -是我拍的
-They want to talk to the person who shot it. -I shot it.
乔尔 是视频新闻公♥司♥
Joel, it’s Video Production News.
让他们打给我
Tell them to call me.
Lou 他们听不到的
Lou, they can’t hear you.
5秒后回来
Coming back in five,
4 3 2 1
four, three, two, one.
开始
Fade up.
我们有来自格拉那达山案件的进一步消息…
We have more information coming in from the Granada Hills area
以及来自一起入室抢劫案的现场报道
and the scene of an apparent home invasion
现场留下一对夫妻以及他们的管家
that has left a husband and wife and their housekeeper…
目前为止我们知道的
What we know at the moment is that
是今晨5时左右
at some time around 5:00 this morning,
持枪者闯入这个上流的社区
gunmen broke into this upscale…
三人遭到谋杀 使得市民们十分不安且高度关注事态发展
Residents are disturbed and concerned by the brutal triple murder…
我们得到录像的途径是通过一个录像团队
The way we got it, though, is a video production crew
我们与该团队合作了多次
that we work with from time to time.
他们 显然 到达位于格拉那达山的犯罪现场
They, apparently, arrived on the scene
远远早于警方到达该地
in Granada Hills before the police got there.
早于所有人
Before anybody.
拍摄了这些画面的摄影师
The photographer who took those pictures
之前告诉我们他走进门内
told us earlier that he walked up to the door,
然后他看到了我们在录像里看到的场景
he saw what we all saw in his videotape.
之后他开始在里面查看 以便帮助
And then he started to look inside, so that he could help
或是提供一些协助
or render assistance to someone.
这时他走进了房♥子
That’s when he walked into the house
开始拍摄录像
and started shooting the video.
他发现三人死在家中
He found the three deceased in the house.
3名女性以及一名
The two females and the one…
-你好 -嗨
-Hello. -Hi.
我是梵蒂艾瑞警探 这是我的搭档利伯曼警探
I’m Detective Frontieri. This is my partner, Detective Lieberman.
你是路易斯·布鲁姆
Are you Louis Bloom?
没错 我就是卢
Yes, I’m Lou.
-你住在这儿 -是的
-You live here? -Yes, that’s right.
我们能进去吗
May we come inside?
-为什么 -可以吗
-Why? -Why not?
-你们要进来 -是的
-You want to? -Yes.
我无所谓
I don’t care.
好的
Wonderful.
你昨晚在格拉那达山
You were in Granada Hills last night.
对 没错
Yes, that’s right.
在房♥里拍摄
You shot the video in the house?
是的 女士 是我 对
Yes, ma’am, I did. That’s right.
你进入到房♥子里 你拍了整座屋子
You went inside the house? You filmed all through the house?
甚至拍了尸体
You even filmed the bodies.
在警♥察♥来之前
All before the police came.
门是开着的 女士
That door was open, ma’am.
叫警探
Detective.
门是开着 我所做的一切只是希望能帮上忙
The door was open and what I did was I went in to see if I could help,
因为警报器在响
because the alarm was ringing.
在犯罪现场
An active crime scene.
我没意识到那是犯罪现场
I didn’t know it was a crime scene.
你知道什么
You knew what it was.
我听到了警报 知道那儿有麻烦
I know that an alarm means someone is in trouble.
然后把录像卖♥♥给电视台
And you sold it to be shown on TV.
我是专业的新闻提供商
We’re a professional news-gathering service.
你到的时候看到什么人了么
What did you see when you arrived?
两个男人开车离开
Uh, two men leaving in a vehicle.
你看到两个人
You saw two men?
只是两个人轮廓 我很害怕躲起来了
They were just shapes, really. I was afraid, so I hid.
只看到两人的轮廓
And then I saw the shapes of two men
他们在车里 如果有用的话
moving inside the vehicle, if that helps.
描述一下
Describe the men.
那时候很黑
It was dark.
他们很快就开走了
And then they drove away.
-黑人还是白人 高吗 -我没看清
-Black? White? Tall? -I couldn’t see.
他们开什么车
What were they driving?
一辆SUV
An SUV.
深色的
Dark-colored.
轮胎 车窗呢
Rims? Tinted windows?
也许 我没看清
Maybe. Not that I saw.
你拍到那辆车了吗
Do you have any film on the men or the car?
没有 我进去后才开始拍摄
No, I don’t. I only started filming when I was inside.
我要一份视频复件
I’d like a copy of that footage.
我非得给你吗
Do I have to give it to you?
有什么原因使你不能给吗
Is there any reason why you wouldn’t?
没有 我复♥制♥了一份 就在等你们来
No, no, I made you a copy. I expected someone to come.
汽车牌照搜索
车牌照搜索
将从181 857 231条记录中搜索
汽车牌照搜索
继续下一步
汽车牌照
选择州
输入
加利福尼亚州
6NCQ532
加利福尼亚州
将从181 857 231条记录中搜索
继续下一步
汽车牌照
继续下一步
怎么了
What’s up, man?
我很累 你不累吗
I’m tired. Aren’t you tired?
为什么这么早开工
Why are we starting so early?
那晚房♥里有个人是活着的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!