从这里现在开始…
From here on, starting now,
我应该被主持人提到 我的名字应该出现在屏幕上
I want my work to be credited by the anchors and on a burn.
我公♥司♥的名字是
The name of my company is.
视频新闻 专业视频制♥作♥商
Video Production News, a professional news-gathering service.
那是它应该在新闻中出现
That’s how it should be read and that’s how it should be said.
还有我想进行下一步 见见你的团队
I also want to go to the next rung, and meet your team.
电台经理和导演和后勤
And the station manager and the director and the anchors.
然后开始积攒我自己的人脉
And start developing my own personal relationships.
我想要在今天早上开始见他们
I’d like to start meeting them this morning.
你带我四处溜溜 你要把我作为
You’ll take me around, you’ll introduce me as the owner and President
视频新闻的CEO来介绍
of Video Production News
提醒他们一些我的其他故事
and remind them of some of my many other stories.
我还没说完
I’m not done.
比起价钱 我一直想要结束我们讨论.
I also want to stop our discussion over prices.
这会更省时间
This will save time.
所以当我说这是最低出价时
When I say that a particular number
那就是我的最低出价
is my lowest price, that’s my lowest price.
你要知道我对我的
And you can be assured that I arrived
出价是很谨慎的
at whatever that number is very carefully.
现在 当我说 我要这些东西
Now, when I say that I want these things,
我是认真的
I mean that I want them.
而且我不希望再问第二遍
And I don’t want to have to ask again.
还有一样我想要的东西 妮娜…
And the last thing that I want, Nina,
而我最后要求你做的事
is for you to do the things that I ask you to do
就是跟你在公♥寓♥里单独相处
when we’re alone together in your apartment.
不像上次那样
Not like the last time!
所以…
So…
我来告诉你
I’ll tell you what.
我今天晚上在墨尔帕克有一场货车相撞事件…
I have the Van crash on Moorpark tonight.
实际上有几个特约记者
It was a couple of stringers, actually.
那可以当某个晚上的头条
That could lead by itself on an average night.
我非常乐意
I’d be willing to throw that in for free.
怎么样 成交
So what do you say, do we have a deal?
丽·莎梅斯 本·沃特曼 这是卢·布鲁姆.
Lisa Mays, Ben Waterman, Lou Bloom.
-你好 -你好 你怎么样 丽莎
-Hi. -Hello. How are you, Lisa?
你一定记得卢吧 拍本尼迪克特峡谷车祸的那个
You remember Lou from the Benedict Canyon crash.
噢 是啊 好东西
Oh, yeah. Amazing stuff.
那是我的公♥司♥ 视频新闻
That was my company, Video Production News.
我只想说
I would just like to say
我认为你们俩所做的…非常有价值
that I think that what the two of you do is incredibly valuable.
-谢谢 -你这么说我很开心
-Thank you. -That’s nice of you to say.
我们非常感激
We appreciate it.
我不知道这个带子有多长 可能要全部播放出来
I don’t know how long this tape runs, we might dump out.
剩下20秒准备 本和丽莎 只有20秒
Twenty seconds to back. Ben and Lisa, 20 seconds to back.
2号♥机 给双人特写镜头
Set up a sting dig, Camera Two on a two-shot.
大标题呢
Where’s the banner?
我们要定一个吗
Did we decide on one?
“恐怖屋”
Horror House.
我们说过的
What did we talk about?
把它放在CG1上
Can you build that? Put it on CG-one.
开始倒数
Back in 10 seconds.
9 8 7 6…
Nine, eight, seven, six,
5 4 3…
five, four, three,
2 1…开始
two, one. Sting it.
麦克风 开大 提示
Mics. Dissolve. Cue.
大家好 这里是KWLA 我们有突发性事件
Hello, everybody. This is KWLA with breaking news.
半小时前发生的
Over the last half-hour or so,
我们刚刚获悉发生在圣费尔南多的格拉纳达山地区的
we’ve now received word of an apparent home invasion triple homicide
一起明显入室抢劫案 三人被害
in the Granada Hills area of the San Fernando Valley.
到目前为止 具体的死亡人数…
Now, at present, the number of those dead…
2号♥机准备
Preset Camera Two.
尚未被警方证实
Have not been confirmed yet by the police
但是KWAL有来自犯罪现场内部的独家记录视频
but KWLA has obtained exclusive footage from inside the crime scene
至少有3具尸体被发现
in which at least three bodies can be observed.
现在我们将向你们展示一些独家视频片段
Now, we’re going to show you segments of that footage
我们会在节目中以及今天
throughout the rest of this broadcast,
其他时间滚动播出这些片段
but also throughout the day.
本 丽莎 准备好录像带
Ben, Lisa, I have a tape.
如果你们好了 我们就开始放
When you’re ready, throw to it.
我会跟上能
I’ll follow you.
再次重申 我们要为您展示KWLA独家
Again, we’re about to show you exclusive KWLA video
播出的来自犯罪现场的视频
from inside the actual crime scene.
“含有令人不适的内容”
It’s graphic. Repeat it.
播出此视频之前
And before broadcasting this video,
我们要警告观众 这段视频包含血腥暴♥力♥内容
we want to warn our viewers that these are extremely graphic images.
我已经收到从导播室来的消息
And I’m hearing from our control room
表示他们已经准备好录像了
that we have that video,
让我们看看吧
and we’re going to show it now.
来自KWLA独家视频 来自犯罪现场
This is footage that we have obtained exclusively by KWLA
由视频新闻提供
from Video Production News.
这是一家专业的新闻素材提供公♥司♥
This is a professional news-gathering service.
这里有把枪
This is what appears to be a shotgun,
也许曾用来自卫
something you might use for home defense.
你可以看到枪柄
You can see the pistol grips
从前后来看看
on the front and the back there.
也许就是凶枪
Quite possibly the murder weapon.
可以看到我们进到房♥间里了 这是个很漂亮的房♥子
And now, Lisa, as we move inside, this is a beautiful home.
在安全地区的一个漂亮房♥子
A beautiful home in a very safe neighborhood.
大多数人都以为这里很安全
Or, what most people think is a safe neighborhood.
这是第一具尸体
It appears that that is the first body.
年轻女人 我想 从这个角度
A young woman, I’m guessing, from this angle.
年轻女人倒在沙发上 这
A young woman on a sofa, there.
所有人面部都打上了马赛克 我们并不想显示出来
All of the faces, though, have been blurred out.
“凶手依然在逃”
They’ve escaped. They’re on the loose.
我们最先了解到的是
That is the first of what we understand
是有3具尸体在他们位于格拉那达山的家中
are three bodies in the home in Granada Hills.
疑犯一个 或多个依然未被抓住
And this was committed by a suspect, or suspects who are still out there.
他们依然在逃
They’re believed to have escaped.
如果你想到这点 那就让人害怕
And if you think about that, that is a very frightening thought.
重复这一点
Repeat that.
是的 很吓人 也令人担心
Yes, scary, and very concerning,
尤其是看到这些图像
particularly given what we’re looking at here.
所展示出的野蛮和残暴
The savagery of what these pictures show.
看这里 地板上
And now, look, there on the floor.
丽莎 这是什么 一件带血的衣服
Lisa, what is that? A bloodied article of clothing?
看上去像是一件丝绸衬衫
It looks like a silk shirt.
我不确定 也许是女人的裙子
Maybe a woman’s silk blouse.
这真令人难过
It’s just so sad.
准备好切换到2号♥机
Stand by to dissolve, Two.
很明显 这里有第二具尸体
And, obviously, there is the second body.
-仍未归案 重复这个 -那个人 或那些人
-They’ve escaped. Repeat it. -The person or people
而干下这一血案的凶手仍未被确定
who committed all of this brutal home invasion robbery,
目前仍未被确认并且在逃 依然在街道上流窜
they’re presently unidentified and at large, still on the streets.
再重复一遍 加重语气
Hit it again. Harder.
这不仅会让该地区的
This has got to be a huge worry
居民感到忧虑
not only to the residents in this neighborhood,
格拉那达山地区
the Granada Hills area as well.
甚至是整个洛杉矶地区 如果你想想
All of Los Angeles, if you think about it.
是的 确切无疑 在今晚 整个南部都将人心惶惶
Yeah, the entire Southland, really. Tonight, absolutely.
一个家庭在今晚就被残忍♥的灭门
An apparent family attacked, savagely killed.
我们相信这就是他们自己家里
We believe this is their own home.
在较为宁静的
In what is one of the quieter,
我想这是大峡谷最宁静的富人区之一
I think a frankly more upscale and affluent neighborhoods in the whole Valley.
也是整个洛杉矶地区中的
In all of Los Angeles.
现在 我们继续向前 这是婴儿房♥
And now, as we’re moving, this is a nursery.
-你希望上帝…-加强这句
-And you hope to God… -Build it.
婴儿床上没婴儿
That there’s not a baby in that crib.
我们祈祷婴儿床是空的
Yeah, you’re just praying that that crib is empty.
这里肯定是个小孩的房♥间
Because this is definitely a child’s room.
现在我们能看到里面了 感谢上帝
And, now, as we look, thank goodness. Absolutely great.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!