发泄欲望的办法…
of relieving ourselves with…
我们这样做♥爱♥…怎么说
we made love with… how do I say this?
用南瓜来做♥爱♥
With pumpkins.
温暖 柔软 湿润 里面有籽 还那么圆…
Warm, soft, damp, with seeds inside, so round…
我们还…帮我想个描述的词 神父
And we would… Help me find the words, Father.
我们用南瓜来发泄欲望
We relieved ourselves with these pumpkins.
不过 到了一定年纪 我就不干了
But then, after a certain age, I quit.
不知道我的朋友们还干不干 不过那不关我的事
I don’t know if my friends quit, but that’s their business.
我不干的原因 我想神父你也会认同的
I quit because I felt, Father, and I’m sure you’ll agree,
当长成一个敏感的 甚至有信仰的人
in growing up to be a sensitive, even religious man,
每个男人需要做的爱
that love is something every man needs
不是和蔬菜做 而是和
not with a vegetable, but with something
和活生生的东西做♥爱♥
alive!
能动 温暖 会注视着你
Something that moves, that’s warm, that looks you in the eyes.
有灵魂的东西
Something with a soul.
不管怎样 有…
Anyway, there was a…
有只绵羊
a sheep.
一只美丽的小绵羊
A beautiful little sheep!
她亲切 善良 甜美 漂亮
She was nice, kind, sweet, pretty.
我叫她萝拉
I called her Lola.
不是丑陋的老绵羊
Not an ugly old sheep like the others,
而是小巧玲珑的 那么柔弱 那么优雅
but a little sheep. So delicate, refined!
柔软的羊毛 两只大眼睛看着我
Soft wool, two big eyes watching me.
开始我没注意到
At first I didn’t even notice.
多甜美轻柔的声音
And what a sweet little voice!
我马上被吸引住了
And I was enchanted.
不像别的绵羊
Not like the other sheep.
她的动作很优美
Her movements were so refined.
有时候她走到我身边
She’d come beside me, and somehow
我总是坐在她上面
I was always on top of her.
她真是太漂亮了 太诱人了
She was so pretty… even erotic!
她会让我难堪
She would embarrass me because
因为我和朋友在一起时 她会走过来
she would come around when I was with my friends.
别人就会注意到我很尴尬
People began to notice this. It was embarrassing.
其实 最后我爸爸发现了
In fact, finally my father noticed.
想起来真恐怖
A horrible memory.
知道我爸爸干了什么
Do you know what my father did?
他把她卖♥♥给了一个
He sold her to a
一个屠夫
a butcher.
他把我的萝拉卖♥♥给了屠夫
He sold my Lola to a butcher!
一个叫吉多·鲁斯提科尼的屠夫
A butcher named Guido Rusticoni.
一个肥胖 长毛 汗臭的家伙 粗俗 没有教养
A fat, hairy, sweaty guy. Rude, uneducated.
真的很丑 令人作呕 太可怕了
Really ugly, disgusting. He was horrible.
我的萝拉才卖♥♥了8万里拉
My Lola to a butcher for 80,000 lire.
我感觉糟透了 从此不再吃羊
I felt so badly that I haven’t eaten meat since.
到现在 别人问我 “来点羊肉么”
Even now when they ask me, “Do you want some lamb?”
我 羊肉 不 谢谢
Me, lamb? No, thanks.
我也不吃蔬菜 因为南瓜的缘故
I don’t eat vegetables either, because of the pumpkins.
事实上 我吃的也不多了
In fact, I don’t eat much at all anymore.
对我来说真是折磨
It was very traumatic for me.
我想说的是 我知道这些都是很大的罪孽
What I want to say is, I understand that these are big sins,
不过神父 那是爱的罪孽
but truly, Father, they are sins of love.
注意 注意
Oh! Attenzione! Attenzione!
嗨 吉诺
Ciao, Gino!
你好
Ciao.
吉诺 你好
Gino, how are you?
你好
Ciao.
没事干 没客人
Nothing’s going on, really. No customers.
真是个无聊的晚上
It’s a lousy night.
这儿也没事干 漫漫长夜
Nothing here either. A real slow night.
我们一分钱也没挣到
We haven’t made a cent.
主教
A bishop.
主教
A bishop?!
真的 等我看看
A real one? Oh, let me see!
真是个可爱的神父
What a darling little bishop!
还挺帅
He’s charming.
晚点过来 好么
Stop by later, okay?
再见
Ciao.
吉诺总能鼓励我
Gino always cheers me up.
女孩漂亮吧
Pretty girls, eh?
我哥哥文森佐也住在罗马
So, my brother Vincenzo lives here in Rome too.
他是管道工 专修水管
He’s a plumber. Repairs pipes, water.
有天晚上他请我去吃饭
One night he invited me to dinner,
他 还有我嫂子 莫妮卡
he and my sister… in… law. Monica.
于是我去了他们家
So I went to their house.
他们有条母狗 很可爱
They have a female dog too. Very cute.
吃完饭后 他接到紧急电♥话♥
So after dinner, he got an emergency call.
公♥寓♥的水管爆了 水喷了一地
The pipes exploded in a condominium. Water everywhere.
他拿着工具就跑了 就像一道闪电
And like a lightning bolt, he ran off with his tools,
留下我一个人陪莫妮卡
and I was left alone with Monica.
莫妮卡真漂亮 你该去看看她
Now, Monica is beautiful! You should see her.
漂亮极了
Absolutely gorgeous.
她很喜欢我
She really likes me.
她总是用奇怪的”嫂子眼神”看我
She always looks at me with those strange “sister-in-law eyes.”
我在他们的婚礼上说”恭喜你们”
At their wedding I said, “Congratulations!”
但她很怪异地看着我
But she looked at me strangely.
她嫁给了我哥哥 我俩是同一型的
She married my brother, and we’re the same type.
我甚至比他还帅
I’m even more handsome than he is.
于是我和莫妮卡独处了
So Monica and I were alone.
她开始清理水槽
She started to clean up at the sink.
她弯下腰的时候 我就像这样坐在她后面
As she bent over, I was sitting behind her like this,
从这个位置我看到了
and from this position I saw
两瓣屁♥股♥
two cheeks!
好看得只应天上有的屁♥股♥
An ass from out of this world!
裹着紧身白色内♥裤♥
With tiny white panties,
再往上点 就能看到整个屁♥股♥了
riding up a little so you could see one whole cheek!
露出了好大一片
The other was partly covered.
神父 我控制不住自己了
Father, I couldn’t control myself!
她转过身 就这样看着我…
She turned and looked back at me with those eyes…
突然间 我骑上了她
and suddenly I was on top of her.
神父 那漂亮的屁♥股♥
Father, that beautiful ass!
粉红 柔软 圆滚滚的就像个南瓜
Pink, soft, round like a pumpkin!
而柔软的羊毛裤让我想起了那绵羊
Those soft, wool panties reminded me of the sheep,
南瓜 绵羊 嫂子…
the pumpkin, the sheep, my brother’s wife…
我感觉火热极了
I was on fire!
接着我们躺在地板上 就在桌子底下
Then we were on the floor, under the table!
太棒了
The beauty of it!
太爽了 我们尽情放纵自己…你可以想像 神父
What pleasure! We enjoyed ourselves like… imagine, Father…
人间天堂 欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
Heaven on earth!
我告诉自己 “这是我嫂子”
I said to myself, “But this is my brother’s wife!”
但是我停不下来
But I couldn’t stop!
我又说 “她是你嫂子 快停下”
And I said it again, “It’s your brother’s wife! Stop!”
但我办不到
But I couldn’t!
一连做了几个小时
It lasted hours!
她尖叫着
And she screamed!
我也嘶吼
And I screamed!
不堪入目
It was terrible.
但很美
Just beautiful.
我把她翻过来
I turned her over,
吻遍她全身 她的脖子 她完美的乳♥房♥♥…
kissed her all over, her neck, her perfect breasts…
我在那待了一整夜
I stayed there all night.
却再也没去第二次 因为她是我嫂子
I never went back because she’s my brother’s wife,
尽管哥哥没发现
although he never noticed anything.
现在她看到我 总是笑眯眯的
Now she smiles whenever she sees me…
含情脉脉
Ciao. Ciao.
我说”还记得我们像动物那样在地板上做♥爱♥吗”
and I say, “Remember when we fucked like animals on the floor?”
真是爽
It was truly paradise!
我嫂子真棒
My gorgeous sister-in-law!
不知道你是否和你嫂子干过 神父
I don’t know if you ever made love with your sister-in-law, Father,
不过值得试试 真是爽翻天
but you should try it, because it’s absolute heaven.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!