he must be a representative of King Beyanzed.
笑死我了
You’re killing me.
真的
It’s true!
那是贝宁人的脸孔
That’s a Beninese’s face!
没错 贝宁
That’s it. Benin.
小兄弟
Little brother,
你是从贝宁来的吗
are you from Benin?
科特迪瓦
The Ivory Coast.
科特迪瓦
Ivory Coast.
他是科特迪瓦人
He’s an Ivoirien.
“看不见东西”
“Can’t see a thing!”
怪不得
That explains it!
他什么也看不见
He’s an “Y voit rien.”
你都闯四个红灯了
You’ve run four red lights,
他什么也看不见 晚上开车竟然不戴眼镜
you can’t see a thing, and you drive at night without your glasses on.
别把眼镜忘在家里 戴上看清路
Don’t leave your glasses at home! Keep your eyes on the road.
你看 路就在那里
Look! The road is over there!
谁让他们开车的 “看不见东西的人”
Who gives these people cars? An Ivoirien!
你们什么意思
What do you mean, “that explains it”?
我从晚八点干到早八点 别在我的车里撒野
I work from 8:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., so don’t fuck with me in my own taxi.
我才不鸟你们什么大使 知道吗
And I don’t give a shit about your ambassador, okay?
开开玩笑都不行吗
Can’t we have some fun?
我们喝了香摈 很开心…
We’ve had champagne, we’re very happy…
不 别在我的车里开心 这是我工作的地方
No, you don’t have fun in my taxi. I work in this taxi.
这是我赚钱工作的地方 不是游乐场
It’s my place of business, not your fucking playground!
下车
Okay, get out.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
给我下车
Just get out of my taxi.
小兄弟 我只是说
Little brother, I only said…
算了 下车吧
Forget it. Just get out.
离开我的车
Out of my taxi!
但现在是凌晨4点
But it’s 4:00 in the morning.
小兄弟 你怎么了
Little brother, what’s wrong with you?
看看你这是把我们放在哪儿
Look where you’re leaving us!
你相信吗
Can you believe this guy?
在这里能找到出租车吗
Does he expect us to find a taxi here?
今天真是糟透了
What a fucked-up day.
混♥蛋♥
Putain.
真是糟糕…
Big brothers, my ass…
该死 他们还没给钱
Shit, they didn’t even pay!
简直他妈的该死
I can’t believe this shit.
当心我揍你
I’ll kick your ass.
这个不会烦我了
Here’s one that won’t give me any shit.
车技不错 混♥蛋♥ 差点撞到我了
Nice driving, asshole. You almost flattened me.
还等什么
What are we waiting for?
洛瓦斯码头 在维莱特公园附近
Quai de l’Oise, near Porte de la Villette.
在运河边
It’s near the canal.
到下一个十字路口
At the next intersection
沿着圣马丁运河走 直到斯大林格勒广场
just follow Canal St. Martin up to Stalingrad Place
然后沿着塞纳河岸边
then along Quai de la Seine.
我知道怎么走 别指手画脚的
Look, I know my job. Don’t tell me how to do my job.
如果你有偏好的路线 请向司机指出来
IF YOU HAVE A PREFERRED ROUTE, INDICATE THIS TO THE DRIVER
这牌子不是说要听我的指引吗
Doesn’t this sign say to follow my directions?
你动了什么
Did you change something?
什么 我 没有
What, me? Nothing!
什么
Pardon.
你到底会不会开车
Don’t they teach you how to drive before unleashing you?
怎么到了隧♥道♥
What are we doing in this tunnel?
我不是已经告诉你怎么走了吗
Why’d you take the fucking tunnel? I didn’t tell you to go this way!
我讨厌隧♥道♥
I hate the tunnel.
别动 我有火
Hold still. I got it.
谢谢
Merci.
盲人通常不是戴墨镜的吗
Hey, don’t blind people usually wear dark glasses?
是吗 不清楚 我没见过盲人
Do they? I wouldn’t know. I’ve never seen a blind person.
你生来就看不见
You’ve always been blind?
是的
Yeah.
盲人一定很不方便
Must be a real drag being blind, huh?
听好了 混♥蛋♥ 你能做的我都能做
Listen, jerk-off. I can do anything you can
我还能做很多你做不到的
and a lot of things you’ll never do.
我是盲人 就这样
I’m blind, that’s all.
比如 你就不能开车
You can’t drive a car, for example.
你能吗
And you can?
我不是拿你寻开心
I didn’t mean to make you mad.
我不认识盲人 好奇而已 没别的
I don’t know any blind people. I’m curious, that’s all.
我跟你一样 喝酒 吃饭 尝东西
I’m just like you. I drink, I eat, I taste things.
听音乐 感受音乐
I listen to music. I feel music.
想做什么做什么 甚至去看电影都行
I do whatever I want. I even go to the movies.
看电影
The movies?
你怎么看电影
And what do you see at the movies?
有时我能感觉到电影
Sometimes I feel the film.
我能听
I can hear it.
算了 你真是混♥蛋♥
Oh, forget it. You’re a pain in the ass.
但是 你吃饭时看不到食物
Yeah, but when you eat, you can’t see the food.
比如萝卜可能是蓝色的
The carrots could be blue, for example.
你也看不到音乐家
And with music, you can’t see the musicians!
甚至不知道吉他是什么样的
You don’t even know the shape of a guitar.
我知道吉他是什么样的
Yes I know the shape of a fucking guitar.
你的触觉比你灵敏的多
I feel things I’m sure you never will.
如果你这么聪明 那我问你一个问题
Okay then, if you’re so smart, let me ask you a question.
问题是这样的
Here’s the question.
我是什么颜色的
What color am I?
我才不管什么颜色
I don’t give a fuck about colors.
但是人的肤色是不同的
But people have different colors of skin!
我不管你是绿色还是…像个蓝色的萝卜
Look, I don’t care if you’re green or… blue like a carrot.
对我来说 颜色什么也不是
For me the word color doesn’t mean anything.
我感觉颜色
I feel colors.
不过你不会懂的
But you’d never understand that.
好吧 你听我的声音 我的口音
Okay. You hear my voice, my accent.
说说我是从哪来的
Tell me where I’m from.
如果答对了有彩电奖吗
And if I’m right I win a color TV, is that it?
不知道 非洲吧
I don’t know, Africa.
喀麦隆
From Cameroon.
不对 是科特迪瓦
No, the Ivory Coast.
不错
Not bad!
很厉害 那儿的特雷什维尔
You’re exactly right! Treichville.
可以问点私人问题吗
Can I ask you something personal?
什么
What now?
在床上怎么样
What’s it like in bed?
什么在床上
What in bed?
和男人在床上 如果你看不见 那在做♥爱♥的时候
With a man, if you can’t see anything, when you make love,
怎么知道谁在你旁边
how do you know who’s next to you,
谁在和你做♥爱♥
who you’re making love with?
听着 我用每一寸肌肤
Listen, when I make love it’s with every centimeter of my body,
和每一个毛孔去享受性♥爱♥ 不像你 我敢肯定
every pore of my skin. Unlike you, I’m sure.
相信我 我知道我在和谁做♥爱♥
Believe me, I know the man I make love with.
哪怕他还在楼梯上我就知道了
Even when he’s on the stairs, I know it’s him.
隔一条街我都能闻出他来
I can smell him from a block away.
一条街 他一定很臭
A block away! He must really stink.
操你
Fuck you.
我很高兴看不见你 你一定很丑陋
I’m glad I can’t see you, ’cause you must be an ugly bastard.
没错
That’s right.
到了
Et voilà.
这是洛瓦斯码头
Is this Quai de l’Oise?
没错
Ouais.
哪一边
Which side?
运河西边 对着维莱特公园
West of the canal, facing Porte de la Villette.
好的
OK.
多少钱
How much is it?
40法郎
Forty francs.
听着 混♥蛋♥ 我来这儿的次数多着
Listen, asshole. I’ve been trapped in here longer than that,
我不需要你的怜悯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!