德国 东德
From, uh, Germany. Eastern Germany.
-东德 -是的
-Eastern Germany? -Yeah.
德雷斯顿 靠近捷克斯洛伐克
From the city of Dresden, which is close to Czechoslovakia. Uh…
靠近什么
Close to what?
捷克斯洛伐克
Czechoslovakia.
布拉格
Prague.
首都是布拉格
Main town. Prague.
你 你是逃出来的
Huh. What, you… you escape from there?
不 不 我能自♥由♥出入
No, no. I was free to go.
你家人在那边
You got a family over there?
我没有家人
I have no family.
那…
So, uh…
来这边之前 你在老家是干什么的
what’d you do over there before you came over here…
你一定不是开出租车的
’cause I know you sure didn’t drive no cab!
我是马戏团的小丑
I was a circus clown.
骗鬼
Get the fuck outta here.
不 不 等一下 我表演给你看
No, no, no. I… Wait. I’ll show you.

Here.
哈哈 该死
Oh, shit.
真是想不到 伙计
That’s some bugged-out shit, man.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name, man?
赫尔穆特·格罗肯博格 这里写着 就是我
Helmut Grokenberger. Here. There. You can read it. That’s me.
头盔
Helmet?
赫尔穆特
Helmut.
-那是你名字 -是
-That’s your name? -Yeah.
给孩子起这样的名字真是见鬼 哈哈
That’s a fucked… up name to be naming your kid. Helmet.
在英语里 它发音就像…
See, ’cause in English, a helmet would be, like…
戴在头上的东西 你知道吗
you know, like something you wear on your head, you know?
头盔
You know. A… A helmet.
在英语里 就好像叫你的孩子”头盔”
In English, that’d be like calling your kid, uh…
见鬼
Oh, shit. Uh…
“灯罩”或者类似的东西
“Lampshade.” Some shit like that.
但…
No, but…
“灯罩 快去打扫你的房♥间”
“Hey, Lampshade! Come here and clean up your room!”
那你叫什么名字
So, what’s your name?
尤尤
YoYo.
什么
What?
尤尤 我的名字
YoYo. It’s my name.
-尤尤 -怎么 尤尤
-YoYo? -What? YoYo.
尤尤 尤尤
YoYo. YoYo.
尤尤
YoYo.
尤尤 那是…
YoYo. It’s, uh…
和那个没关系 这是我的名字 尤尤
No, it… it ain’t got nothing to do with that. It’s my name. YoYo.
孩子的玩具…尤尤
It’s a toy for ki… YoYo.
-和那个没关系 伙计 -好吧
-Ain’t got nothin’ to do with that, man. -Okay. Okay.
你叫尤尤 我叫赫尔穆特
Your name YoYo. My name Helmut.
尤尤 赫尔穆特
YoYo, Helmut.
-很好 -赫尔穆特
-It’s good. -Helmet.
什么
What?
她在外面干什么
What the fuck is she doin’ out here?
-我靠 -怎么了
-Goddamn it! -What has happened?
该死
Damn.
她又走了 跟以往一样
There she goes again, man. Fuckin’ up again as usual.
怎么了
What has happened?

Shit.
坐好了 赫尔穆特 我马上回来
Just be cool, Helmet. I’ll be right back.
安吉拉 安吉拉
Angela! Angela!
你要去哪里 你往哪里去
Where the fuck are you goin’, man? Where you goin’? What are you doin’?
你干什么 尤尤 放手
What are you doing, YoYo? Get the fuck off me!
-别拽我衣服 -那你就给我滚开
-Hey, don’t be grabbing my clothes, man! -Then get the fuck off me, man!
街上一个人都没有 你要去哪里
Ain’t nobody on the street. Where you goin’? Where you steppin’ to?
怎么突然关心起我要去哪了
What are you so concerned about what the fuck am I doing?
我就是关心
I’m concerned!
你真♥他♥妈♥傻
Why you so fuckin’ stupid?
这儿有约 那儿有约 你怎么天天有约
Party here. Party there. Always partyin’.
这他妈关你什么事
It’s none of your fuckin’ business.
当然有我的事 我们是一家人
It is my business. I’m family.
-你不是我的什么人 -你该回去陪你丈夫
-You’re not my family! -You’re supposed to be home with your husband.
-他知道我的行踪 -我可不信他知道你在这
-He knows where I’m at! -I doubt if he knows where you’re at.
他…别再对我动手动脚
He’s… Don’t be touchin’ me no more.
我没动你 安吉拉 听说我好吗
I’m not touchin’ you. Angela, listen to me. All right?
什么 什么
What? What?
你看什么看 我的家事 滚
What’s up with you? It’s a family thing, all right? Step off.
安吉拉 别走
Angela, come on.
-不 你干什 -别走
-No, man. I don’t… What are you… -Come on.
-别拽我 -那就快上车
-Don’t be hittin’ on me. -Then get the fuck off me, man!
上车 安吉拉
Get in the car, Angela.
-给我上车 -你要干啥 放手
-Get in the fuckin’ car. Come on. -Who the fuck are you… Get off!
你♥他♥妈♥的放手
Get the fuck off of me, man!
-快放开我 -上车 给我上车
-Get the fuck off of me! -Get in the car. Get in the car.
安吉拉 冷静 别闹
Angela, just calm down. Just calm down.
-放手 -安吉拉 上车
-Get the fuck off of me! -Get in the car. Angela, get in the car.
别逼我伤着你了
Don’t make me have to hurt you.
别踢我 别踢
Don’t be kickin’ me. Don’t be kickin’.
-该死 -你在干什么
-Shit. -What the fuck are you doin’?
你干什么
What you doin’?
放我下车
Let me out of this car!
你什么毛病
What the fuck is your problem, man?
-你什么毛病 -你就是我的毛病
-What the fuck is your fuckin’ problem, man? -You’re my problem!
-不 你才是我的毛病 -安吉拉 别惹毛我了
-No, you’re my fuckin’ problem. -Angela, don’t be cursin’ me out.
-操 操你 操你 -安吉拉 给我闭嘴
-Well, fuck you, fuck you and fuck you! -Look, Angela. Just shut up!
不 你闭嘴 别叫我闭嘴
No, you shut up. Don’t be telling me to shut up.
-闭嘴 -你才闭嘴
-Shut up! -You shut up!
-不 你闭嘴 -该死的
-No, you shut up! -Shit.
你明白自己的臭毛病么 尤尤
You know what your fuckin’ problem is, YoYo?
你个混♥蛋♥ 屁♥股♥长在脖子上
You don’t realize that you’re wearing your ass on your head.
别担心 赫尔穆特 家事而已
Oh, hey, don’t worry, Helmet, man. It’s just a family thing.
-你不是我的家人 -我是你的家人
-You’re not my fuckin’ family. -Look, I am your family.
-你我没一点关系 -我是你小叔子好么
-You ain’t shit to me. -I’m your brother-in-law, all right?
-安吉拉 冷静 -不要叫我冷静
-Angela, just calm down! -Don’t tell me to calm down!
她真漂亮 很漂亮
She’s really beautiful. She’s beautiful.
-你这么认为 -是的
-Yeah, you think so, huh? -Yes.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thanks. -You’re welcome.
-你叫什么 -赫尔穆特
-What’s your name? -Helmet.
他叫赫尔穆特·灯罩 或者其他跟这差不多的狗屎
His name is Helmet Lampshade or some shit like that.
操 少来糊弄我
Oh, fuck you, all right?
-别玩我 -不 我叫赫尔穆特·格罗肯博格
-Don’t fuck with me. -No, no. My name is Helmut Grokenberger.
你看 这里写着 赫尔穆特·格罗肯博格
Here. You can read it. Helmut Grokenberger.
很好
Great.
我和个白♥痴♥还有跳梁小丑一起坐车
I’m driving with a fuckin’ idiot and some clown.
没错 我是小丑
Oh, yes. I am a clown.
是的 安吉拉 是真的
Yeah, Angela. It’s true.
-闭嘴 -不 是真的 你看嘛
-Shut up! -No, it’s true. Check it out.
-闭嘴 -赫尔穆特 表演给她看看
-Shut up. -Hey. Come on, Helmet. Show her.
-表演给她看看 -好
-Do that horn thing you did, man. -Ah, yes.
怎么样
Yes.
不会是真的吧 伙计
That shit is so bugged, man!
你到底是干什么的
What the hell are you doing?
-谢谢 -安吉拉 我没说错吧
-Thank you. -See, what’d I tell you, Angela?
赫尔穆特 别管她
Helmet, man. Forget about her.
你看 布鲁克林大桥 在那边
Check it out, man. Brooklyn Bridge. Right over there.
那…
Oh, that’s…
真…真漂亮
That’s… That’s beautiful.
你看那些灯
All the lights.
像不
Like.
没错 伙计
You got it, man.
-我就是司机 -没措
-I’m the driver. -Yeah.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
谁告诉我这里到底怎么回事
Is somebody gonna tell me what the fuck is goin’ on around here?
-什么意思 -什么意思
-What you mean? -What do I mean?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!