I’m not saying it right.
我有自己的人生计划
It’s just that I have everything planned out for me, you know?
现在我的一切都很好
I mean, everything’s going just right for me now.
你放不下 是吗
Well, you can’t beat that, can you?
没错
Nope.
不过 我很感激你
But, you know, I mean, I appreciate it.
-谢谢你的小费 -不客气
-Thanks for the tip. -You bet.
-放松点 -当然 妈妈
-Take it easy. -Sure, mom.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
纽约 晚上10:07
的士
Taxi! Yeah.
的士 该死
Yo, yo, yo, yo, taxi! Shit.
我一定要拦到车
Gotta get a taxi, man.
的士
Here we go. Taxi!
的士 这里
Taxi! Yo, man. Right here.
这里 很好
Right here. Whoo! Right.
这是车票 怎么回事
This is the ticket. Yo, what’s up?
去布鲁克林
Brooklyn.
布鲁克林 你个混♥蛋♥
Brooklyn, man. Yo! Yo, man! You suck, man!
我记下你的车牌号♥码了 我要去投诉你
I got your plate number! I’m gonna call the T.L.C!
快来辆出租车吧
Come on, man. Somebody pick me up.
我要坐车
Yeah. Come on. Pick me up. What’s…
这么多车怎么就没辆停下的
There’s a million fuckin’ cabs out here.
现金 没错
Cash, man.
这是车票 它会送我回家
Yeah. That’s the ticket. This is gonna get me home.
我要回家
Shit. It’s gonna get my ass home, man.
我有现金
I got cash, man!
的士 看 我有现金
Taxi. Look. I got the cash right here.
的士 停下
Taxi. Come on, man.
过来 怎么…
Come on, man! What… What…
操
Fuck all y’all!
你们不坐出租车吧
No, you ain’t gettin’… You ain’t takin’ my cab now.
别和我抢…
You ain’t takin’ my cab.
好 继续走吧 没错
That’s right. Just keep walkin’. Yeah. That’s right.
该死 急死人了 我是隐形的吗
Shit. They know you desperate. That’s all it is. What am I, invisible, man?
快来辆车 我要坐车回家
I don’t give a fuck. Get me a taxi. Have my name on it too.
你去布鲁克林吗
You go to Brooklyn?
你好吗
Hello. How are you?
我要去布鲁克林
I wanna go to Brooklyn.
上车吧 先生
Uh, come in, sir.
好的
All right.
-你知道怎么去布鲁克林吗 -布鲁支兰德
-You know how to get to Brooklyn? -“Brookland”?
你最好给我指路
Uh, better you show me.
好的 听着
Yeah. All right. Look.
沿百老汇大街直走 我再跟你说吧
Phew. Go straight down Broadway, and then I’ll explain as we go.
怎么了
Hey, what’s up?
你新来的 那是驻车档
What? You new at this? You… You got… You got it in park.
你要挂到前进档
Hey, man. You gotta put it in drive.
D
“D.”
D D是开车
“D”! “D” is to drive.
-快拨到前进档 -我知道 D是开车
-Put the motherfucker in drive! -Yeah, yeah. “D” is to drive.
好了
Okay.
你 你在干啥
Hey, what’s… What you doin’, man? Hey, what… Hey!
-你的车怎么了 -这是自动挡
-Hey, man. What’s wrong with the car? Hey. -It’s automatic.
不 不 这可不像自动档
Hey. No, no, man. It ain’t automatic.
怎么了 到底怎么了
Yo. Yo, man. What’s wrong with… Hey, look. What’s… What’s up, man?
-这是自动档 -快停车
-It’s automatic. -Pull over, man!
停车 靠那边停车
Just pull the fuck over! Yeah. Pull over right here, man.
见鬼
Shit.
什么
What?
看来你是不行的了
Hey, man. I don’t think this shit’s gonna work out, man.
我得找其他车
I’m gonna get me another cab.
不 不要 求你了
Oh, no, no. Please. Please.
你是我遇到的最好的顾客
You are… You are my… my most best customer.
不 你不能带我去布鲁克林 你都不会开车
No, man. Look, you ain’t takin’ me to Brooklyn. You can’t even drive!
你要的士 我就是的士 我就在这
But you want taxi. I am a taxi. I am here. Taxi.
我知道你是的士 不过我要找别的车
I know you are a taxi. But I’m gonna get me another taxi.
不 不要
But no. No. Uh…
这对我来说很重要
It’s important. It’s very, very important to me.
我们继续走
We go.
好吧
All right. All right.
我去布鲁克林 我们一起去布鲁克林
I’ll go to Brooklyn, all right? We will go to Brooklyn.
不过让我来开车
But you let me drive.
我开车 你乘车
See, I drive and you ride.
我会给你车钱的
I’ll pay the fare and all that.
但是得我开车
But I drive.
不 不行
No. No. It’s…
-你什么意思 -这是不允许的
-What do you mean, no? -It’s not allowed. Not allowed.
可以的 这是纽约
Look. Yeah, it’s allowed. This is New York.
纽…好吧
New… Okay.
很好
Good.
纽约 纽约
New York. New York.
我刚到纽约
New York.
如果出点事 我就麻烦大了
Big trouble.
明白吗 我就麻烦大了 这是不允许的
In big fucking trouble.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你明白我说什么吗
Do you understand what I am… what I am saying?
请小心驾驶
Please drive careful.
开车…开车小心
Uh, drive… drive careful.
-伙计 我知道怎么开车 -别出事故
-Yo, man. I know how to drive. -No… No accident.
-不会出事故的 上车 -别出事故
-No accident. Get in. -No accident.
也别告诉别人 任何人
But don’t tell. Don’t tell.
我跟谁说去 知道吗
Who am I gonna tell, man? Look…
-放心 好吗 -我的工作 走
-Look, man. Just relax, all right? -Job. Go.
等一下 好吗 看这个
Just wait a minute, all right? Look at this.
你还没打表
You didn’t even turn the meter on.
首先要打开表
First thing you gotta do is turn that fuckin’ meter on.
看 顶灯亮了 说明你有客人
See, it turns the light off on top. That means you’re occupied.
没错 我有…我有客人
I am… Yes, I am oc… occupied. Occupied. Yes. There.
然后挂上D档 明白吗
Then you gotta put it in “D.” You see?
我知道 你解释过了 我知道
I… I know that.
别说了 我知道你在说什么
Hey, don’t be saying nothing bad, man. I understand that shit.
挂D档 D是开车
Put it in “D.” “D” is for drive.
准备好了没
Just… Just chill out, all right?
该死
Damn, man!
真漂亮
It’s nice.
这是纽约 很酷的
It’s New York. It’s cool.
没错 很冷 很酷
Ja. It’s cold. It’s cool.
不 不 本来就很酷 本来就如此
Nah, nah, nah. You know, it’s hip. It’s cool. It’s happening.
我明白 酷就是好的意思
Ah, I understand. “It’s cool” is good.
没错
Right.
走得好 走得好
Goes good. Goes good.
是的是的 是不错
Yeah. Yeah. Goes good.
英语应该说”开得不错”
In English we say, “It’s good to go.”
开得不错
It’s good to go.
开得不错 不错
It’s good to go. That’s good.
开得不错 不错
It’s good to go. It’s good.
-开得不错 -没错 好好学着点吧
-Good to go. -Yeah. Yeah, man. Just chill, all right?
我们的帽子…是一样的
We have the same… We have the same hat.
-什么 -一样的帽子
-What? -The same hat.
-不 我的是不一样的 -不 是一样的
-No. No, no. Mine’s different. -Oh, no. It’s the same hat.
-我的不一样 -差别在这里 这…
-Mine’s different, man. -This is different here. This…
我的帽子是最新款最潮的
Mine’s… Mine’s the newest, latest. Mine’s fresh.
不 耳朵这里都是一样的
No. The ear things here. The same.
-耳朵这 -不 你看 我的是新款的
-Ear. This… -No, man. Look, mine is the… the hype.
-什么 新款 -新款
-What is this? Hype? -The hype.
-新款是什么意思 -就是很新的
-What’s a hype? -It’s fresh.
-新的 新的帽子 -就是最新款的
-Fresh. Fresh hat. -It’s the jammy. The newest, latest.
新鲜的帽子 听起来不错
Fresh hat. It sounds good.
-新鲜帽子 -没错
-Fresh hat. -Right.
你从哪里来
So where you from anyway?