I didn’t mean it like that!
我知道你什么意思 混♥蛋♥
I know what you meant, you fuckin’ slimy fungus!
就这样吗
So, is that all?
不 还不止
No, that’s not all.
他告诉老婆他失业了
He tells his wife that he’s lost his job
还有新车的事
and then about their car.
她变得歇斯底里 吵着要离婚
She becomes hysterical and screams that she wants a divorce.
说他不是好父亲也不是好丈夫
That he’s no good as a father or a husband.
她拿着菜刀要砍他
And then she chases him from the house
从家里追到了外面
with a big fuckin’ butcher’s knife.
切面包的刀
A bread knife.
是宰牛刀
A butcher’s knife!
他说是面包刀
He said it was a bread knife!
不 他说的是宰牛刀
No, he made a point of saying it was a butcher’s knife!
那好吧
OK, OK, OK, OK, OK.
好
OK.
还可能更惨
Things could have been worse.
怎么更惨法
What could possibly be worse than that?
好了 司机先生
Okay, Mr. Taxi Man.
你比他还惨
Whatever happened to you that was worse than that?
要我告诉你吗
You want me to tell you?
当然
Yeah.
你们有孩子吗
Do you have any children?
我有个儿子
I have a son.
我有个女儿
I have a daughter.
我很高兴有个儿子而不是女儿
I’m glad I have a son and not a daughter.
笨蛋 女儿好多了
You’re an idiot. A daughter is much better.
就不用怕儿子长大了像你
That way you won’t have a son who’ll grow up to be like you.
更重要的是 对于你来说
Even more important then, in your case.
对于你来说 很快什么事都不重要了
In your case, soon nothing will be important!
住手 不然你们就得走完剩下的长路了
Knock it off! Or you idiots will have a long walk.
你的悲惨的故事
What about the terrible story you were about to tell us?
我结婚了
I’m married.
真惨
That is terrible!
那是相当
Big deal.
我老婆和我都辛勤工作 她一份工 我两份
My wife and I both work hard. She has a job, and I have two jobs.
我们努力攒钱 因为想要个孩子
We’ve been saving money because we want to have a family.
男女都好
A daughter or a son.
为了生孩子我们足足准备了一年
For a year we’ve worked at having a baby.
你如果认真准备也会有的
Nice work if you can get it.
闭嘴 听他讲完
Shut up and let him finish.
那是你老婆吗
Is that your wife?
没错
Yeah.
爱亚
Eija.
后来我老婆还是怀孕了
Anyway, after a while my wife became pregnant.
我们很高兴 她的肚子也越来越大
We were so happy. My wife’s belly got bigger and bigger.
到了六个月时 她开始感觉不太对劲
Then, in the sixth month, she started feeling strange
我马上送她到医院
so I took her to the hospital right away.
她没事吧
Was she all right?
我把她送到医院接受医生的检查
Well, I took her to the hospital and they took her inside.
我很担心 一直等等了好几个小时
I was worried, waiting and waiting for hours.
最后医生对我说
Finally the doctor came and told me
爱亚生了个孩子
that Eija had a baby.
她和小女婴都没事 母女平安
She was all right, and the baby, a little girl, was alive.
我兴奋到快要爆♥炸♥了
I was so happy I was about to explode.
-小女婴 -是的
-A little daughter. -Ya.
但医生看起来很担忧
But the doctor looked worried.
他告诉我 婴儿太早产了
He told me the baby was way too early.
目前而言没事 但她还在育婴箱里
So far she was okay, but she was in an incubator.
然后他说
And then he said
婴儿几乎没机会存活下来
there was almost no chance the baby would live.
然后
So what happened?
第二天我接老婆回家
The next day I brought my wife home from the hospital,
但婴儿还留在医院的育婴箱里
but the baby stayed there in the incubator.
你也该见过
You should have seen her though.
小巧玲珑
So tiny and perfect.
细胳膊细腿
Tiny hands, tiny feet.
像粒小花生米
She was shaped like a little peanut.
医生没给我们太多希望
But the doctor didn’t give us much hope.
他说 我们的小女儿
He said she wouldn’t live more than a week,
活不过一周
our tiny daughter.
爱亚非常害怕 都快疯了
Eija was so scared that she was about to go crazy.
所以我毅然决定
So I made a big decision.
我决定不去爱那个小女儿
I decided that I wouldn’t love this tiny little child.
如果她注定要死 我总得坚强地继续活下去
If she was going to die, I would have to stay strong and distant.
我承受不了失去孩子的悲痛
I couldn’t stand the pain of losing this child.
所以我决定亲手结束她的生命
So I decided to kill my love.
一周后 她还活着
A week went by, and the baby lived.
又过了一周 她依然活着
Then another week went by, and part of a third.
三周过后 孩子还活着
After three entire weeks the child was still alive.
但医生仍旧悲观
But the doctor was still very negative.
我开始愤怒了
That started to make me angry.
我每天晚上坐在厨房♥里
I sat up all night in the kitchen
而我那可怜的老婆在卧室里翻来覆去
while my poor wife lay awake in the bedroom.
我坐在那里 直到东方既白
And I sat there, just as the dawn was about to break.
我坐在那里 直到东方发白
The light outside was just like it is right now.
爱亚过来对我说 我做错了
Then Eija came to me and said I’d made a mistake.
我意识到她是对的
I realized she was right.
如果孩子能活下来 就需要我们全心全意的爱
If that baby was going to make it, it needed all my love.
最强烈的爱
The strongest love possible.
那是一种解脱
It was a relief.
我感觉到对小女儿的爱
I felt my love for that baby surge
贯穿自己无用之躯的每一个毛孔
through every pore of my worthless body.
我觉得很快乐很放空
I felt so happy and clear.
那粒小花生米是我们的孩子
That little peanut was our child
我们幸福地哭了
and we cried out of happiness.
我们试着吃早餐 但是吃不下
We tried to eat some breakfast, but we couldn’t.
然后我们就赶到医院
Then we drove to the hospital.
我们想让她感受到我们强烈的爱意
We wanted that baby to feel all the strength of our love.
就在医院里
At the hospital
医生在等着我们
the doctor was right there to meet us.
他一脸凝重
His face was very serious.
他带我们到旁边
He took us aside.
告诉我们 就在刚才
And then he told us that a short time earlier,
就在日出之前
just before sunrise,
孩子死了
the baby had died.
无计可施 太晚了…
Nothing could be done. It was too late…
别担心
Don’t worry.
你们还可以生第二个孩子
You and your wife can make another baby.
也许吧
Maybe we can, sometime.
真是个悲伤的故事
Such a sad story.
你是个好人 米格
You’re a good guy, Mika.
阿基这混♥蛋♥
Aki is so full of shit.
毕竟他的生活还不是那么糟
His life isn’t so terrible after all.
他还为了这点小事烦恼
He fuckin’ whines about such trivial shit.
有些人才是真正的惨
Some people have got real troubles.
你是对的 米格
You’re right, Mika.
你是个好人
You’re a good man.
看
Hey.
我们快到家了
We’re almost home.
前面转右 然后转左 那就是我们的街了
Take the next right, then a left. That’s our street.
你们的朋友怎么样 他没事了吧
What about your friend? Is he okay now?
操他
Fuck him.
对 别管他
Yeah, forget about him.
他老婆和大刀子
What about his wife, and the big knife?
什么刀
What knife?
那个 操
Oh, that. Fuck it.
他如果回不了自己家 会来我们的家
He’ll push his way into one of our houses if he can’t get into his own.
他就是个吸血鬼
He’s a leech anyway.
别担心 一切都会好的
Don’t worry. Everything will be all right.
向你妻子爱亚问好