时机终于来了
The time has finally come.
我可能最担心的是工业捕鱼活动
I’m probably most worried about the industrial fishing activity,
老实说 他们是来做他们的工作的
to be honest. They’re here to do their job.
有大型重型机械
Uh, there’s big, heavy machinery,
它们不会真的看着我
they’re not gonna really be looking at me.
这些是不可预知的动物 所以我会厌倦它们
These are unpredictable animals, so I’m gonna be wary of them,
但是让我们试一试
but let’s just give it a shot.
很冷
It’s cold,
很黑
it’s dark,
很危险
it’s dangerous.
但是结果…
But the results…
非常壮观
are spectacular.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
难以置信
That was unbelievable.
那是我做过的最刺♥激♥的事情之一
That was one of the most intense things I’ve ever done.
我是说 就在开始的时候 有一段时间
I mean, right at the beginning, there was a time where
有几只鲸鱼抬头看着我 我心想:“那是什么?”
a couple of them looked up at me and thought, “What the hell is that?”
幸运的是它们不是鲨鱼
And luckily they’re not sharks,
它们不会通过咬东西来感知
and they don’t sense by biting into things,
所以它们没有咬我一口 来看看我是什么
so they didn’t take a nibble out of me to find out what I was.
它们只是保持自然的行为
And they just carry on behaving naturally,
这是最好的位置
and that’s the best position to be in.
太奇怪了
And it’s just so weird,
你周围所有濒临死亡的鲱鱼
like all the sort of dying herring just all around you,
所以你只是被这些挣扎的鱼撞到了水面
so you’re just being bumped with all these struggling fish on the surface.
这真是令人毛骨悚然的一幕
It’s a really creepy scene.
我所能看到的不过是些鳞片
The scales, that’s all I can see.
还有水…它们刚刚亮了
Just the water, just lit up.
就像某种70年代的迪斯科球
Just looks like some sort of ’70s disco ball.
一切都闪闪发光
Everything is glowing and glistening,
它们让这些巨大的哺乳动物四处游动
and they’ve got these massive mammals just swimming around,
挑出所有这些鱼
picking out all these fish.
我从未见过这样的事
I’ve never seen anything like it.
多么美好的经历
What an experience.
我的脸麻木了 我几乎不能正常说话
My face is numb, I can barely speak properly.
我一点也感觉不到
I can’t feel a thi– at all.
但我不在乎 这是我这辈子最幸福的时刻
But I don’t care, I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in my life.
难以置信
That was unbelievable.
尽管困难重重 我们再次收获成功
Another success, against the odds,
还有这些珍贵的镜头
and more revelatory footage
我们“照亮”了地球上的夜晚
to illuminate night on Earth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!