我们幸运进入了安全的地方 而你告诉我们
We luck into a safe place, and you’re telling us
我们要冒自己生命危险
we’ve gotta risk our lives just
就因为有人可能需要帮忙吗
because somebody might need help, huh?
对 差不多
Yeah. Something like that.
好吧 我们何不好好…
All right, why don’t we settle this…
听着 先生
Look, mister!
我们上来了 好吗 我们在这里
We came up, ok? We’re here.
现在我建议我们都到下面去
Now I suggest we all go back downstairs
在那些怪物发现我们在这里面之前
before any of those things find out we’re in here.
他们无法进来这里面
They can’t get in here.
你把整个地方用木板钉牢了吗
You got the whole place boarded up?
对 差不多
Yeah, most of it.
除了楼上几个地方 那些地方很难钉牢
All but a few spots upstairs. They won’t be hard to fix.
你疯了 地下室是最安全的地方
You are insane. The cellar’s the safest place.
我告诉你 他们无法进来这里面
I’m telling you, they can’t get in here.
而我告诉你 那些怪物翻倒了我们的车子
And I’m telling you, those things turned over our car.
我们很幸运能够逃脱
We were damned lucky to get away at all.
现在你告诉我
Now you tell me those…
那些怪物无法穿越这些烂木板吗
things can’t get through this lousy pile of wood?
他的妻子和小孩在下面 小孩受伤了
His wife and kid’s downstairs. The kid’s hurt.
我仍然认为我们最好待在上面
Well, I still think we’re better off up here.
我们可以巩固所有地方 库柏先生
We could strengthen everything up, Mr. Cooper.
我们大家一起努力 我们可以很快钉牢这个地方
With all of us working, we could fix this place up in no time.
上面有我们需要的所有东西
We have everything we need up here.
我们可以把所有东西拿到下面
We can take all that stuff downstairs with us.
你真的疯了 你知道吗
Man, you’re really crazy, you know that?
上面有无数个窗户
You got a million windows up here.
所有这些窗户 你要…
All these windows. You’re gonna…
你要让它们都坚固到
You’re gonna make ’em strong enough to keep
足以防止那些怪物进入吗
these things out, huh?
我告诉你 那些怪物没有什么力气
I told you, those things don’t have any strength.
我打垮了三个 还把另一个推出门外
I smashed three of them and pushed another one out the door.
你没听到我说什么吗 他们翻倒了我们的车子
Did you hear me, what I told you? They turned over our car.
见鬼 随便五个人就办得到
Oh hell, any good five men can do that.
那就是我的重点…
That’s my point…
不只会有五个 或甚至十个
Only there’s not going to be five, or even ten.
将会有二十 三十个
There’s gonna be twenty, thirty,
也许会有一百个那些怪物
maybe a hundred of those things.
一旦他们知道我们在这里
And as soon as they know we’re here
这个地方就会爬满那些怪物
this place is gonna be crawling with them.
如果有那么多 无论我们在哪里
Well, if there’re that many,
他们都可能抓到我们
they’ll probably get us wherever we are.
听着 地下室…
Look, the cellar.
地下室只有一个门 对吗
The cellar. There’s only one door, right?
我们只必须防护一个门
Just one door. That’s all we have to protect.
汤姆和我从里面锁上 并且用木板钉牢
Tom and I fixed it so it locks and boards from the inside.
但上面 所有这些窗户
But up here, all these windows
我们根本不知道 他们下次会从哪里攻击我们
Why, we’d never know where they were gonna hit us next.
你说到一个重点 库柏先生
You got a point, Mr. Cooper.
不过在地下室里面 我们会无处可逃
But down in the cellar, there’s no place to run to.
我是说 如果他们真的进来
I mean, if they did get in,
那里没有可以逃脱的出口
there’d be no back exit. We’d be done for.
如果有必要 我们可以逃离这里
We can get out of here if we have to.
我们有窗户能看到外面发生什么事
And we got windows to see what’s going on outside.
而下面没有窗户
But down there, with no windows,
如果援救人员真的来了 我们会甚至无法知道
if a rescue party did come, we wouldn’t even know it.
不过地下室是最坚固的地方
But the cellar is the strongest place.
地下室是死亡陷阱
The cellar is a death trap.
我不知道 库柏先生 我认为他说得对
I don’t know, Mr. Cooper. I think he’s right.
你知道外面有多少个吗
You know how many’s out there?
我不知道 我想也许六 七个
I don’t know, I figure maybe six or seven.
听着 你们两个可以做你们喜欢的事
Look. You two can do whatever you like.
我要回去地下室了 你们最好决定
I’m going back down to the cellar and you better decide
因为我要把门用木板钉上
cause I’m gonna board up that door
无论发生事 我都不会再打开
and I’m not gonna unlock it again no matter what happens.
等一下 库柏先生
Now wait a minute, Mr. Cooper.
不 我不要等 我已经决定了
No, I’m not gonna wait! I’ve made my decision,
你们也下决定吧
now you make yours.
等一下 让我们想一想
Now wait a minute! Let’s think about this.
如果我们有必要 我们可以到地下室去
We can make it to the cellar if we have to.
而如果我们真的决定待在下面
And if we do decide to stay down there,
我们会需要上面的一些东西
We’ll need some things from up here.
所以让我们至少考虑一阵子
So let’s at least consider this a while.
如果你把自己关进地下室
If you box yourself in the cellar
而那些怪物进来屋子里 你就有得受了
and those things get in the house, you’ve had it.
在上面至少有搏斗的机会
At least up here, you have a fighting chance.
现在看起来大约有八个或十个
Yeah, looks like about eight or ten of them now.
不只那些 后面也有许多个
That’s more than there were. There’re a lot out back, too.
哈利 哈利 发生什么事了
Harry? Harry, what’s happening?
没事
It’s all right!
现在吃我一记
Now take it.
我们必须钉牢这些木板
We’ve gotta fix these boards.
你疯了
You’re crazy!
那些怪物将会在这地方的每个门窗
Those things are gonna be at every window and door in this place!
我们必须到地下室去
We’ve got to get down into the cellar.
下去你该死的地下室 滚开这里吧
Go down into your damn cellar and get out of here!
我…我要带那女孩一起去 你把她留在这里
I’m… I’m taking the girl with me. You leave her here.
你别碰她 也别碰上面的其他所有东西
Keep your hands off her, and everything else that’s up here too.
因为如果我待在上面
Because if I stay up here,
我是为了上面所有东西而搏斗
I’m fighting for everything up here
收音机和食物是我搏斗的目的之一
and the radio and the food is part of what I’m fighting for.
如果你要到地下室去 那就去吧
Now if you’re going down in the cellar, get.
这个人疯了 他疯了
The man’s insane. He’s insane.
我们…我们下面必须有食物 我们有权利
We’ve… we’ve got to have food down there. We’ve got a right.
这是你的房♥子吗 我们有权利
This your house? We’ve got a right.
你要跟他一起下去吗
You going down there with him?
要或不要 这是你最后的机会 不要犹豫不决
Yes or no? This is your last chance. No beating around the bush.
听着 我有一个孩子在下面
Listen, I got a kid down there.
她不可能…我不能带她上来
She can’t possib… I couldn’t bring her up here.
她不可能受得了 那些怪物冲撞
She can’t possibly take all the racket from those things
窗户的吵闹声
smashing through the windows.
嗯 你是她的父亲
Well, you’re her father.
如果你笨得足以去死在那个陷阱里
If you’re stupid enough to go die in that trap,
那是你自己的事
that’s your business.
然而 我不会笨得足以去跟随你
However, I am not stupid enough to follow you.
对小孩子来说 有这么笨的老爸是很倒霉的
It is tough for the kid that her old man is so stupid.
现在 到该死的地下室去吧
Now, get the hell down in the cellar.
你可以当下面的老大 而我是上面的老大
You can be the boss down there. I’m boss up here.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You bastards!
你知道 我不会再打开这个门 我说真的
You know, I won’t open this door again. I mean it.
-库柏先生 有你的帮忙…-有我的帮忙
-Mr. Cooper, with your help… -With my help.
让他去吧 他已经下定决心了 就让他去吧
Let him go, man. His mind is made up.
等一下
Wait a minute.
茱蒂 快上来
Judy? Come on up here, honey.
你要让他们也抓到她吗
You’re gonna let them get her too, huh?
没事的 亲爱的 来吧
It’s all right, honey. Go ahead.
如果我们团结在一起 我们就可以固守住这里
If we stick together, man, we can fix it up real good.
上面有很多地方可以逃跑
There’s lots of places we can run to up here.
库柏先生 如果我们三个人一起努力
Mr. Cooper? We’d all be a lot better off
我们就都会有许多好处
if all three of us were working together.
嘿 孩子
Hey. Hey, kid.
他错了 你知道的
He’s wrong, you know.
我不会把自己关在下面的
I’m not boxing myself in down there.
我们现在安全了 门封得很稳固
Well, we’re safe now. It’s boarded up tight.
汤姆和茱蒂呢
What about Tom and Judy?
他们想待在上面 就让他们去吧
They wanna stay up there. Let ’em.
上面还有两个人 一个男人和一个女孩
There are… two other people upstairs. A man and a girl.
我们听到叫喊声
We heard the screaming.
对 但我不知道他们是谁
Yeah, but I didn’t know who they were,
我不会冒任何没必要的险
and I wasn’t about to take any unnecessary chances.