你又没挂名牌 哥伦布 带尼安德塔人去搜索
There’s no nameplate, so… columbus, take the Neanderthals…
无脊椎和爬虫类动物陈列室
…and do a sweep from Invertebrates all the way through Reptiles.
杰迪戴亚和奥克塔维厄斯 他们的货车在后面
Jed and octavius, their van’s parked out back.
看住它
Go take care of it.
不要 我不跟穿袍子的人合作
Whoa, whoa, whoa, no! No, sir. I ain’t working with toga boy.
罗马人单打独斗
Romans work alone.
-那又不会痛 少孩子气了 -会痛啦
-That didn’t hurt. Don’t be a baby. -Yes, it did.
少蠢了
Come on.
那一下比较用力
That was much harder!
两位 拜托
Guys, come on!
阿嘉 奥克塔维厄斯
Jed, octavius.
你们的年代虽然差了两千年
Take away the fact you were born 2000 years apart…
但你们并没有那么大的差异
…you guys aren’t that different.
你们都是伟大的领袖
You’re both great leaders.
你们都为自己的人♥民♥谋福利 对吗
You just want what’s best for your people, right?
-对 -对
-Yeah. -Yeah.
南北战争的兵士们
Civil war dudes.
拜托 你们是同胞 别再打斗了
You guys are brothers, for God’s sakes. You gotta stop fighting.
北方赢了 奴隶不对 抱歉
North wins. Slavery’s bad. Sorry.
我并不想毁了你们的幻想
Don’t wanna burst your bubble.
不过南方 你们有艾曼兄弟
But, South, you guys get Allman Brothers…
还有房♥车赛 别激动了
…and NAScAR, so just chill!
听着 没有了刻写板 这一切
Look, without that tablet, all of this…
夜生活就会划下休止符
…this whole coming-to-life-at-night thing, it all goes away.
我不想那样 但我需要你们帮忙
Now, I don’t wanna let that happen, but I need your help.
我们做得到 但我们得齐心合力
We can get this done, but we gotta do it together.
谁要帮我
So who’s with me?

Yeah.
-谁跟我同一阵线 -好耶
-Who’s with me? -Yeah!
-好啊 -冲啊
-Yeah! -Charge!
好耶 我们动手吧
All right! Now, let’s do this, people!
还有动物们
And animals!
还有无脸男们 一起来吧
And weird, faceless puppet creatures. Come on, let’s go! Let’s do it!
跟我来 各位
Come on! Follow me, boys!
吉拉尼莫
Geronimo!
天哪
Oh, jeez.
各位 要来软的还是硬的
Now, boys, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.
我想你们是想来硬的
I guess it’s gonna be the hard way.
我们就快到了
Right, men, we’re almost there.
救救你自己吧
Save yourself!
我不想戒掉你
I ain’t quitting you!
葛斯
Gus?
雷纳
Reginald?
两位 你们在哪里
Fellas, where are you?
兄弟们
Guys?
我就说嘛 干的好
That’s what I’m talking about. Good job, gentlemen.
团队合作太棒了
Loving the teamwork!
他们消失了 要怎么找他们
They’ve vanished. How will we find them?
我知道有人能帮忙 来吧
I know someone who can help. Come on.
小心
Watch out!
莎卡佳尾 或佳薇 有人偷了他的板子
Hey, Sakagawea, or wea. Listen, I need a favor. Somebody stole his tablet.
你能追踪拿走它的人吗
You think you can track the guys who took it?
他往东走 不过失控撞车了
He went east but he lost control and crashed.
真厉害 你怎么知道的
You’re amazing. How can you tell that?
他放弃车子
He left the wagon…
跑回去了
…and went back.
跑回去
He went back?
他为什么要回去
Why would he go back?
让开
Get out of the way!
你救了我
You saved me.
你值得我救 亲爱的
You’re worth saving, my dear.
-这下有问题了 -泰迪 老天
-That’s problematic. -Teddy. Oh, man.
拉瑞 别紧张 我是蜡做的
Larry, relax. I’m wax.
不过快天亮了
You gotta do something. Dawn’s approaching.
-馆里大半的东西都在外面乱跑 -他拿了我的板子
-Half the museum’s running amuck outside. -He’s got my tablet.
走吧 小屋
Come on, ockie!
为您效劳 巨怪
At your service, Gigantor!
主人 我们该怎么帮忙
How can we be of assistance, my liege?
让我想一下
Just give me a second, guys.
小龙
Rexy?
过来 小乖
Here, boy.
泰迪 我需要一匹马
Teddy, I need a horse.
快去吧
Do it, man.
-来啊 让我听你吼吧 -嗯
-Come on, boy! Let me hear you yell! -Yeah!
这真是梦想成真
Just living the dream, baby!
我爱死这一切了
I’m loving this!
快停住马车 现在
Pull the stagecoach over now!
这个弯能交给我吗
Can I make this turn up here?
我就当是答应了 坐稳了
I’ll take that as a yes. Hang on!
我控制不了它
I can’t hold it!
走 我们了结这一切吧
Come on, Tex, let’s finish this.
快啊
Come on!
把板子给我
Give me the tablet, cecil!
做不到
Can’t do it, son.
停下
Pull over!
那是不可能的 走吧
It ain’t gonna happen. Moving on.
快停住 不然我就动手了
Last chance, cecil. Stop the horses or I will!
他们停不住的
They can’t be stopped, Larry.
你历史没学好吗
Don’t you know your history?
他们是载运钱财的
These are money carriers.
他们只听一个秘密指令
They were trained not to stop for anything but a secret word.
真的吗 你是说像…
Really? You mean a word like…
达科塔
…”Dakota”?
过去 德克萨斯
Come on, Tex.
我温习过历史了 感谢指点
I read up on my history. Thanks for the tip.
还有
Oh, and by the way…
别在我儿子面前那样对我说话我
…don’t ever talk to me like that in front of my son.
走吧
Moving on.
-嘿 匈奴人 -叫阿提拉让他的手下
-Hey, Huns. -Tell Attila to have his boys…
把他跟其他警卫绑在一起
…take him back. Put him with the guards.
还有 别五马分尸了
Oh, and no limb ripping, okay?
等等 别急 不要那么激动
Hey, boy. Wait, wait, hold the phone.
“马基卡卡”啥意思 翻译一下 拜托
What’s makeekaka mean? Wait. Translation, please.
那是在1909年 我沿尚比西河而上
The year was 1909. I was going up the Zambezi River in Africa.
我们的矮黑人向导用喀嗒声说话
And our river guide was a brilliant Pygmy who spoke only by clicking.
好了
There we are.
-老天 -怎么了
-Oh, boy. -What is it?
我得把你们弄回博物馆
I gotta get you guys back to the museum.
怎么弄
How?
阿卡曼拉 我需要你帮忙
Ahkmenrah, I’m gonna need your help.
你懂板上的文字 你送大家回去
This is your tablet. You know the instructions. You get everyone back.
有个人得看看这个
Come on. There’s somebody who’s gotta see this.
他们每季付A-Rod这么多钱
What I’m saying is, for the type of money that they pay A-Rod…
他每季都该打赢世界大赛
…he ought to be bringing home a world Series trophy every season.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
谁来帮它们清大便啊
Now, who they gonna get to clean up all that doo-doo?
-伊努特人 -在
-Inuit. -Yeah.
一个陶土士兵
One terracotta soldier.
-维京海盗 -在
-Vikings. -Right.
-羊鸵 -欢迎回来 女士们
-Alpaca. -Welcome back, ladies.
-骆马 -嘿
-Llama. -Hey.
维京海盗
Viking guys.
你们在化石森林古迹
Do me a favor. Your fellows made some funeral pyre…
搞了个火葬之类的东西 去清干净
…in Petrified wood. Go clean that up.
好吗 谢谢
Okay? Thank you.
-他回来了 -我来处理这烦人的家伙
-He’s back. -All right, I’ll deal with this joker.
大糜鹿 你过不来的
Hey, hey, Moose. It’s not gonna happen, buddy. All right?
你头上的角会卡住
I told you, you can’t come through with those antlers.
带着你的驯鹿朋友去上货区
So you and your caribou buddy gotta go around to the loading dock.
-拉瑞 -泰迪
-Lawrence! -Hey, Teddy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!