把板子给我们
Give us the tablet, son.
等等 尼克 你们在干嘛
Wait a minute, Nicky. What are you guys doing?
我们不会伤害你 把板子给我们
We’re not gonna hurt you. Give us the tablet.
抱歉告诉你这一切 孩子 不过你♥爸♥不在这工作
I’m sorry to tell you this, son, but your dad doesn’t work here.
他被炒了 无法胜任
He got fired this morning. Couldn’t hack it.
爸 你说过你没被炒的
Dad? I thought you said you weren’t fired.
他们骗人 这样他们才能偷东西
I did. They’re lying, trying to steal that thing.
把中间那块翻过来 你就明白了
Turn the middle piece, you’ll see what I was talking about.
那是博物馆的财产 孩子 拿给我
That is museum property, son. Give it back.
尼克 相信我 快翻
Nicky, trust me. Just turn it.
-把板子给我们 -尼克
-Give us the tablet! -Nicky?
相信我
Trust me.
尼克 快跑
Nick? Run. Now.
给我回来 小鬼
Get back here, kid!
坏主意 拉瑞
Bad idea, Larry.
想打架吗
You wanna dance, hot dog? You wanna dance?
葛斯 你是老人 我不想伤你
Gus, you’re an old man. I don’t wanna hurt you.
拉瑞 担任这工作几年下来 我们就明白
You see, Larry, a few years into the job, the three of us realized that…
我们就像博物馆里的一切 夜里会有新生命
…like everything else in this museum, we got new life at night.
日落到日出 我们都重获新生
Sundown to sunrise, we felt young again.
我没想到有那招
Okay. Did not see that coming.
让我们重获活力
Gave us an energy boost.
我们喜欢夜生活 拉瑞
We love the nightlife, Larry.
所以一等他们辞退我们
So when we found out they were gonna fired us…
我们就得偷走板子
…we had to steal the tablet.
大家都知道你需要钱
Everyone knows you need the money.
栽赃在你家的赃物
Add the stuff we planted in your place…
刚好成了你的罪证
…pretty obvious you committed the crime.
好好照料伤口
Take care of that cut.
我们去找那个小鬼吧
Come on, guys, let’s go find that kid.
-祝你好梦 呆头 -不
-Sweet dreams, cupcake! -No!
岩石落下技
Pile driver!
我们去拿板子吧
Let’s get our tablet.
谢谢 我们就从这里接手
Thank you very much. We’ll take it from here.
尼克
Nicky!
刚好 我们正要锁门呢
Just in time, Larry. We were just locking up.
好好睡吧
Sleep tight, hotshot.
快去拿值钱的东西吧
Let’s grab everything we can fence.
我打算要过一段好日子
I don’t know about you, but I’m planning on a long retirement.
泰迪 你在的话 我需要你
Teddy! Teddy, if you’re out there, I need you, pal!
有人叫我吗
Someone call my name?
西奥多罗斯福 为您效命
Theodore Roosevelt, at your service.
泰迪 你能带我们出去吗
Teddy, can you get us out of here?
做不到 这是你人生的机会
Can’t do it, man. This is your moment.
拜托你少开讲了 我不是你
Will you save the lectures, please? I’m not you. Okay?
我没建巴拿马运河 也不是总统
I didn’t build the Panama canal, I wasn’t president of the United States!
我需要帮忙
I need some help. Come on.
事实上
Actually…
那些事也不是我做的 是泰迪罗斯福做的
…I never did any of those things. Teddy Roosevelt did.
我是模型工厂的产品
I was made in a mannequin factory in Poughkeepsie.
我从未射杀过野兽
I never shot a wild beast.
我也没勇气告诉那位女士我爱她
I’m not even brave enough to tell that beautiful woman I love her.
不过你
But you…
你这次得完成这个工作 你不能放弃
…you gotta finish the job this time. You can’t quit.
我是蜡做的 拉瑞
I’m made of wax, Larry.
你又是什么做的
What are you made of?
-等等 那就是你的忠告 -没错
-Wait! That’s all you got for me? -That’s it!
这就对了 来吧
That’s it. Come on.
低头
Duck!
过去
Go over there!
嗨 你好吗 抱歉打扰你了
Hey. Hi. How you doing? Sorry to bother you…
不过 你的卫兵 你的胡狼神…
…but your guys there? Your jackal guys?
你能不能请他们退下
Do you think you could ask them to back off, please?
我们不想伤你 但他们不这么想
We’re not trying to hurt you, they think we are.
拜托你快点
Could you do it like now?
谢谢你 尼克
Thank you. Nicky.
谢了
Thank you.

Dad?
你不会相信这里面有多闷
You would not believe how stuffy it is in there.
-你怎么会说英文 -我上过剑桥
-How come you speak English? -I went to cambridge University.
你上过剑桥
You went to cambridge?
我在埃及古物学系作过展示
I was on display in the Egyptology Department.
我是阿卡曼拉 第四王朝的第四任国王
I am Ahkmenrah, fourth king of the fourth king…
我父亲王国的统治者
…ruler of the land of my fathers.
我是拉瑞
I am Larry…
密尔顿之子
…son of Milton…
这是我儿 尼克
…and this is my son, Nick.
我们来自布鲁克林
And we hail from Brooklyn.
就我啦 他每周三和…
Well, I do. I mean, he comes out and stays with me on wednesdays…
隔周周末跟我住
…and every other weekend.
监护权的协议
That was the custody agreement that we had.
拉瑞 尼克 布鲁克林守护者
Larry, Nick, guardians of Brooklyn…
我永远感谢你们
…I am forever in your debt.
现在请将刻写板给我
Now bestow the tablet upon me…
好让我重掌我的王国
…so that I may assume command of my kingdom.
好 刻写板 我很乐意
Oh, yes. Okay, the tablet. I would…
将它返回给你 可是它不在
…love to bestow it upon you, but we don’t actually…
我们手上
…have it.
谢了 我会保护他的
Thanks, guys. Don’t worry. I’ll watch out for him!
谢谢
Thank you.
那是什么
What is that?
匈奴人
Huns.
我得解决这个家伙
I gotta deal with this guy.
抱歉 拉瑞 我会说匈奴话
Pardon me, Larry. I speak Hun.
他想把你五马分尸
He says that he wants to rip you apart.
又要分尸 我明白
All right. Again with the ripping. Listen, I understand.
我懂了 你想撕扯什么
I get it. Ripping for you… You want to rip things, okay?
也许是因为很久以前 有人撕扯了你
And I think maybe that’s because somebody ripped you a long time ago.
在这里
In here.
很久以前
Somebody ripped little…
有人伤了小阿提拉 就在这里
…baby Attila a long time ago, right here.
他们摧毁了某个东西 对吧
They ripped something out, didn’t they?
他们摧毁了爱
They ripped the love.
让你失去了爱
They ripped the love right out of you, didn’t they?
小宝宝孤单待在帐棚里
A little baby all alone in a tent…
爸爸出门去
…whose daddy went off…
去掠夺某个城镇 或者
…to pillage some town…
去抢某个地方 做他该做的事
…or go and plunder somewhere, just doing his job.
可是谁被扔在家里
But who was left alone?

You.
别压抑 释放出来吧
Let it out. Let it go. Let it go.
没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
你是下一个
You’re next.
很好 深呼吸
Good. That’s good. Just breathe.
-拉瑞·戴利 -在
-Larry Daley. -Yeah.
很好
Good. Yes.
是 很好 很好
Yeah. Okay. Good, good.
好了 大家听着
All right! I need everybody to listen up!
各位 听我说
Guys! Come on!
安静
Quiet!
我的笨笨有话要说
My dum-dum want to speak.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位是阿卡曼拉王
Now, this here’s King Ahkmenrah.
他的板子让各位每晚重获新生
His tablet is what brings you to life every night.
这些夜班老警卫偷走了它
And those old night watchmen? They stole it.
在天亮之前
Now, we need to find those guards and get the tablet back…
我们得找到这些警卫 拿回板子
…and we need to do it before morning.
南北战争士兵 快去天文馆
Civil war guys, head over to the Planetarium wing.
我不记得我探险家朋友的名字了
My explorer friend whose name escapes me.
-是哥伦布 -哥伦布 对 真抱歉
-It’s columbus. -Right, columbus! Right, I’m sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!