我叫你阿嘉 不叫你小人
So I call you Jed. I don’t call you Tiny, right?
那是什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
小鬼头 如何
“Hey, Teeny.” How does that sound?
我不喜欢 我很受伤
I don’t like it. It hurts my feelings.
“巨怪”也让我觉得像怪胎
“Gigantor” makes me feel like some sort of freak, so…
我不会那样 我就叫你拉瑞
I don’t. I just call you Larry.
少谄媚了
Don’t be a kiss-ass, okay?
我现在信任你们
Look, I’m trusting you guys, all right?
你们要是不听我的话 就会跟小马雅人一样
If you don’t do what I say, you can end up like the Mayan world there.
被关起来 你们看
Locked up. Take a look.
-他们看来高兴吗 -不
-Do they look happy? -No.
他们看来很难过
They look sad.
因为他们不能为所欲为
They can’t do what they wanna do. Now, I’m letting you guys…
现在我给你们一点自♥由♥ 别让我失望
…have a little bit of leash here. Don’t choke me with it, okay?
我得走了 好好相处 好吗 好 谢了
I gotta run. You guys play nice, okay? Okay. Good. Thanks.
笨笨 糖糖好吃吗
Hey, how’s that gum treating you, dum-dum?
好吃
Good.
德克斯特 我要锁了 要进来吗
Oh, hey, Dexter. I’m just locking up. You want in?
很好
Yeah?
好吧
All right.
什么 你拿了我的钥匙
What’s that? You got my keys?
我可不这么想
I don’t think so.
看来老拉瑞骗过小德克斯特了
Looks like Uncle Larry pulled a fast one on little Dexie.
那是给小宝宝玩的玩具钥匙
Those are baby keys for a little baby.
好好玩吧 小猴子
Have fun with your baby keys, little baby monkey.
也许明天我会带纸尿布给你 你可以拿来便便
Tomorrow I’ll bring you a little baby diapy so you can go poo-poo in it.
我会搔搔你的痒 因为你是可爱的小猴子
I’ll give you a tickle because you’re a cute baby.
拉瑞叔叔骗你 你要哭整晚吗
While you cry all night long about how Uncle Larry fooled you, huh?
我说过好戏即将登场
I told you there was a storm coming.
-你好 泰迪 -拉瑞
-Hey, Teddy. -Lawrence.
你这个没礼貌的小子 我就知道你会回来
You impertinent pup. I knew you’d come back.
-你看来身负重任 -我准备再试一次
-You look like a man on a mission. -Yeah, I’m gonna give it another shot.
-你 -什么…
-You…? -What?
-你在打量她 -真敢说
-You checking her out? -The nerve.
打量 我没听过这种说法
Checking her out. I’ve never heard of such a thing.
不 我是说 她很美
No, no, no. I’m just… I mean because, you know, she’s very beautiful.
-美 -是啊
-Beautiful? -Yeah.
-我认为是个俊俏的女人 -是啊
-Rather handsome woman, I suppose. -Yeah.
也许你该去跟她说个话
I don’t know, maybe you should go talk to her.
-是啊 -祝福你 小子
-Indeed. Bless you, lad. -Yeah. All right.
-继续加油吧 -好 再见
-Carry on. -Good. See you.
我…
I…
嘿 嗨
Hey, hi.
不 没关系 没关系 你们会说英文吗
No! It’s okay! It’s okay. You guys speak English?
不会
No?
是啊 我不知道那是什么意思
Right. I don’t know what that means…
不过我知道我们一开始就没搞好 但是…
…and I know that you and I got off on the wrong foot last night, but…
有只小鸟告诉我 有人喜欢
…a little birdie told me that somebody likes…
魔法
…magic.
-魔法 -魔法
-Magic? -Magic.
巫术
Sorcery.
巫术
Ah, sorcer…
对 幻术
Yes. Illusion.
大家都喜欢魔法
Everybody likes magic.
还有花 人们都喜欢花
And flowers. People like flowers.
那些是给你的
There you go. Those are for you.
人们还喜欢什么 钱
You know what else people like? Money.
无所不能的金钱 但金钱有时候会…
The almighty dollar, right? But money can sometimes…
不见
…disappear.
至少我是这么…
At least that’s what I…
听说的
…hear.
难怪你不懂我的话 你耳里有钱
No wonder you can’t understand me. You got a coin in your ear.
你们看 有人需要手帕吗
Check this out. Anybody need a hanky?
我不建议拿这条小手帕 因为这顽皮的家伙
Well, I wouldn’t suggest this little feller because he has a nasty habit…
会凭空消失
…of vanishing…
不要 那会穿帮…
…into thin air!
别五马分尸 各位
No, no. Don’t. That defeats the… Don’t!
拜托 别五马分尸
Not the limbs. Guys, please, do not tear the limbs.
蔻蒂兹 对吧
Cortes, right?
怎么会
How?
想都别想
You! Don’t even think about it. Don’t you…
德克斯特
Dexter!
拜托你们
Come on, guys!
喂 你们
Hey, guys!
嘿 两位…
Hey, guys. Hey, guys!
抱歉 怎么回事
Sorry. What’s going on? What happened here?
你们在干嘛 我们不是讲好了
I thought we had a deal.
我们永远无法忍♥受这些小丑
We will never coexist with these buffoons.
承诺已成过去 小赖
We’re past words, Laredo.
该让手上的家伙说话了
Now it’s time to let Smith & wesson do the talking!
那玩意根本没用
Those guns don’t even work.
是吗 你看着
They don’t? Take a look at this.
德克斯特
Dexter!
为什么
Why?
德克斯特
Ho! Dexter.
你无路可逃了 小毛猴
End of the line, cool breeze.
无路可逃
End of the line.
我可不是闹着玩的
I am not playing games here.
快给我
Just hand them over.
小心 很好 德克斯特
Easy. That’s it, Dexter.
慢慢来 就是这样
Nice and easy, Dex. That’s it.
老天 你干嘛打猴子
Good Lord, Lawrence! Why are you slapping a monkey?
这家伙一直惹我 我受够了
Teddy, this guy’s been pushing me, and I’m sick of it!
胡说 这小家伙是你的远亲
Poppycock. This little creature is your primate brother.
没有他 就没有我们
Without him, there’s no us.
你得了狂犬病啦
Are you rabid?
把泡泡擦干净
Wipe that off.
你得对这小家伙展现爱和尊重
You have to deal with this creature with love and respect.
朋友 可以把钥匙给我吗
May I have the keys, dear friend?
谢谢 拉瑞
Thank you. Lawrence?
知道么
Well, you know what?
你似乎很清楚该怎么做 所以我就让你接手
You seem to know what you’re doing, so I’m gonna let you take over.
你不能现在就举白旗
No, no. My dear boy, you can’t put up the white flag now.
博物馆正濒临无政♥府♥状态
The museum is on the verge of total anarchy.
我试过了 我今晚回来了
I tried! I came back tonight, didn’t I?
就一晚 我也建不好巴拿马运河
Tried? That was one night. I didn’t build the Panama canal in one day.
很好 但这是史上最荒谬的工作
That’s great, but I’m dealing with the most ridiculous job in history.
有些英雄造时势
Some men are born great, Lawrence…
是 我知道 泰迪 有些时势造英雄
Yeah, I know. Others have greatness thrust upon them.
你昨晚就说过那句话了
You hit me with that chestnut last night.
不过不是每个人都是英雄
The thing is, not everyone is great.
有些人只是普通人
That’s the problem. Some of us are just ordinary.
你不是 别再顾影自怜了
No, you’re not, Lawrence. Stop wallowing in self-pity.
每个伟大的旅程 都是由第一步开始
Every journey begins with a footstep.
要是你能教导居民和平相处 他们就不用被关起来了
Teach the inhabitants to get along, they wouldn’t need to be locked up.
夜复一夜的 这话出自花五十年偷看女人
That means a lot coming from a guy who’s spent the last 50 years…
却不敢开口的人口中 还真有用
…spying on a girl he’s never even talked to.
我本来要去跟她说话的 拜托
I was going to make contact. Lawrence, please.
我受够了 好吗
I’m done, all right?
不 笨龙
No, Rexy! No!
不
Oh, no.
好吧
All right.
没人会再来这了
No one comes here anymore. Besides,
何况我二年级就来过了
I took this tour in second grade, Daley.
我爸会给我们私人导览的
I’m telling you, my dad’s gonna hook us up.
-达理先生 -是
-Mr. Daley? -Yeah?
-泡沫 -是啊 我知道
-Foam. -Yes, I know.
在尼安德塔人展示区里
In the Neanderthal display.
昨天晚上 灭火器出了点状况
There was an incident last night with the fire extinguisher.
我正要去清理
I was on my way to go clean it up.