If I’m not clear, tell me.
我说清楚了吗
Am I clear?
-是啊 -是
-Yeah. -Yeah?
克西
Hey, cecil?
那本指令手册你有备份吗
You got an extra copy of that instruction manual?
恐怕没有 我告诉你该怎么做吧
Oh, no. I’m afraid not, Larry. Listen, I’ll tell you what you do.
去看一些书 重温历史
Read some books. Brush up on your history.
我刚来时 那对我助益很大
Helped me a lot when I first started out.
这间博物馆是献给那个骑马的人
This museum was originally dedicated to that man on the horse up there…
西奥多罗斯福
…President Theodore Roosevelt.
他喜爱历史
He absolutely loved history
也相信人越明了过去
and believed that the more you know about the past…
就更能准备好迎接未来
…the better prepared you are for the future.
好了 谁能告诉我这间是什么
Okay, kids. Who can tell me what this room’s called?
很好 非洲哺乳动物陈列室
Very good. The Hall of African Mammals.
这是丛林之王 狮子
Right here we have the king of the jungle, the lion.
上面是我最喜欢的动物之一
Up ahead is one of my favorite creatures in the whole museum,
僧帽猴
the capuchin monkey.
一种具有高度智慧的灵长类
A highly intelligent primate known for its loving
以其仁慈慷慨的天性闻名
and generous nature.
抱歉
Excuse me?
我只是觉得…
I just thought that was…
我只是有同感的笑出来
I just was laughing in agreement.
快乐的猴子
Happy monkey.
好了 孩子们 往这边来
All right, kids. This way.
我告诉你 我才不买♥♥帐
Let me tell you something. I’m not buying it.
你骗的了小孩 骗不了我 你骗不倒我的
You might have them fooled, you might have the kids fooled. Not me.
等着瞧吧 好戏即将登场
Can’t get past me. There’s a storm coming, buddy.
好戏即将登场
There’s a storm coming.
历史上最有名的追踪者之一 莎卡佳薇
One of the most famous trackers in history, Sakagawea was the woman…
她引领路易斯和克拉克 找到太平洋
…who led Lewis and clark on their expedition to find the Pacific ocean.
你们也许听过这句话 “坐而言不如起而行”
You guys have heard the saying, “Actions speak louder than words.”
但他们写…
And yet they wrote…
-是的 达理先生 -她是聋子吗
-Yes, Mr. Daley? -Yes. Was she deaf?
聋 不 她不是
Was she deaf? No. She was not. But she…
因为她看来有点…没反应
Yeah, because… Just… She does seem a little bit sort of unresponsive.
那是因为她是一尊雕像
That’s because she’s a statue.
等我一下 去看看她吧 她很酷的
Kids, could you give me one sec? Go check her out. She’s really cool.
-你这是干嘛 -既然我每晚都要待在这
-What are you doing? -I’m gonna be here every night.
我想认识我所守卫的东西
I wanted to learn a little bit more about what I’m guarding.
事实上 我有一堆问题
Actually, I’ve got a bunch of questions.
等你休息 我能请你喝咖啡吗
Maybe when you have a break, could I buy you a cup of coffee?
喝咖啡
A cup of coffee?
对 纯粹是同事对同事
Yeah, I mean, just purely a, you know…
资讯交流那类的咖啡
…colleague-to-colleague, information-download sort of coffee.
过二十分钟再见
I finish in 20 minutes. I’ll meet you outside.
-谢谢你 -不客气
-Thank you. -You’re welcome.
-希望你有个好的…-好了 孩子们
-And have a good rest of your… -All right. Okay, kids.
她很厉害
It was incredible what she did.
她引领这些人跋山涉水
She literally led these men across rivers, up mountains…
她身上还背着孩子
…all with her newborn baby on her back.
她是终极的职业母亲
She was the ultimate working mother.
你真是莎卡假薇专家
Wow, you are quite the Sakagawean expert.
-是莎卡佳薇 -莎卡佳薇
-Sakagawean. -Sakagawean?
这是自然的 我这篇论文准备了四年
Yeah. I should be, I’ve been writing my dissertation on her for four years.
四年写一篇论文 是我铁定会抓狂
You’ve been working on one paper for four years? That would drive me crazy.
其实那比较像是一本九百页的书
Actually, it’s more like a 900-page book.
你呢 你从小就立志当警卫
So, what’s your story? Have you always wanted to be a security guard?
-我不是故意…-不 不 不
-Oh, I didn’t mean to… -No, no, no.
我离婚了 还有个十岁大的儿子
No, I’m divorced and I have a 10-year-old son…
我需要更稳定一点的生活
…so I needed to find a more steady situation.
懂了 你想知道馆里什么事
Got it. So, what can I tell you about the museum?
匈奴王阿提拉 他是怎么搞的
Okay, Attila the Hun. What is that guy’s problem?
他是唯一威胁过罗马帝国的人
Attila was considered the only genuine threat to the Roman Empire.
人称”恐怖魔王”
“Known as the ‘Scourge of God’…
阿提拉和他的手下
…Attila and his Huns would often
常将无助的受害者五马分尸
tear off the limbs of their helpless victims.
他以迷信著称
Attila was famous for his superstitious beliefs.
身旁围绕着巫师和术士
He surrounded himself with a phalanx of sorcerers and magicians…
他们以黑魔法迷惑指使他
…who advised and mystified him with their dark arts.”
复活岛
大西部驿马车
罗马战争策略
拉瑞
Larry?
我只想祝你好运
Just wanted to say good luck, son.
还有再见 这是我们最后一晚
And goodbye. We’re clocking out for the last time.
到了波卡 来找我们
If you’re ever in Boca, look us up.
你们要出城 万一这一切不顺利呢
Wait, you guys are going out of town? What if this doesn’t work out?
你这么聪明 一定没问题的
Smart fellow like you? You’ll be fine.
打个电♥话♥就能找到我们 送我们出去吧
Yeah. We’ll just be a phone call away. Come on, walk us out.
你们先走
You fellas go ahead.
我需要独处一下
I need a moment.
他很感伤 这房♥里有许多回忆
He’s very emotional. A lot of memories in this room.
好好玩吧 大个子
Go crazy, big guy.
你们好
Hey, guys.
找火
Quest for fire…
搞定 自己找乐子吧
…over. Knock yourselves out.
早安 笨笨
Morning, dum-dum.
我不笨笨 你笨笨 你有糖糖吗
Me no dum-dum. You dum-dum. You bring me gum-gum?
有 大头呆 很多糖糖
Yes, I did, fathead. Lots and lots of gum-gum.
什么 我听不见 玻璃挡住了
What’s that? I can’t hear you through the glass.
抱歉
Sorry.
用力拉
Heave.
用力拉
Heave. Heave.
怎么回事
Hey, what’s going on over here?
不扩张 就得死
We expand or we die.
用力拉
Heave.
-用力 -数到三
-Heave. -On the count of three…
就炸翻这个蚁丘
…you blow this anthill to kingdom come.
-一个 两个 -杰迪戴亚 住手
-And a one and a two… -Hey, Jed. Stop that.
别这样 你炸山 只是在炸墙
No, no. You blow a hole in your mountain, all you’re gonna hit is a wall.
别管闲事 巨怪
Step aside, Gigantor.
我们要建铁道 要炸山洞
We got us a railroad to build. We’re blowing a hole in that thing.
第一 别再叫我什么巨怪了
Okay, first of all, enough with the Gigantor giant stuff, okay?
-我只想停止这一切 -我们就是要炸
-I’m just trying to close up shop. -We’re gonna blow it anyway. And a three!
是啊 碰 了不起 你干嘛
Yeah. What are you doing?
这像干嘛 这是天命
What’s it look like we’re doing? It’s manifest destiny.
你无法与之抗衡 我也一样 再多用点火♥药♥
You can’t fight it and neither can I. Go! More dynamite.
-对 全用了 -好啊 很好
-Yeah, use it all. -All right. Okay.
听着 屋大尾 你得停止那样
Listen, “octavus”? You gotta stop that.
我叫奥克塔维厄斯 赖皮
It’s octavius, mary.
好吧 来 事情就会变成这样
Okay, you know what? Fine. Great. Here you go. This is what happens.
-你不能这样 我是罗马将军 -抱歉
-You cannot do this. I am a Roman general. -Sorry.
-我有权利 -还有你
-I have rights. -And you.
-嘿 不 放我下来 -继续攻
-Hey, no! Put me down! -Keep heaving, men.
我会回来的 我发誓
You can’t stop progress!
我们要谈一谈
We’re gonna have a little talk, okay?
我说过我不喜欢被人抓着
I told you, I don’t like to be manhandled.
不 我要抓着你
No, I will manhandle you, Jedediah. Now, listen, guys.
你们到底是怎样 为什么老处不来
What is your problem, huh? Why can’t you just get along?
我们是男人 我们战斗 就这样
Look, we’re men. We fight, okay? That’s what we do.
我们都这样杀时间
It’s kind of how we pass the time.
你是巨人 怪胎
You’re, like, a giant. A freak, if you will.
你没办法了解的
We can’t expect you to understand that.
空间很大 你们不用腻在一起
You got the whole room to run around in. You don’t have to be near each other.
-什么 你是说 -你要让我们出去
-What, you mean…? -You’re gonna let us out?
四处闲逛
What, and just roam free?
有可能 只要你们保证不乱来
Yeah. Yeah, I might, if you promise to behave.
那表示没火花 没爆♥炸♥
That means no fireballs, no explosions, okay?
我敢起誓 主人
You have my word, my liege.
是啊 没问题 巨怪
Yeah, no problemo, Gigantor.
首先 我的名字叫拉瑞 阿嘉
My name’s Larry, first of all. Okay, Jed?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!