Pleasure to me you, Lawrence Daley. You’ll have to excuse me, though.
猎杀正在进行
The hunt is afoot.
进行猎杀
Hunt’s afoot.
总统先生 我能问你一些事吗
Excuse me, Mr. President. Could I ask you something?
-可以 不过就一个问题 -好的
-Yes, but just one question. -All right.
为什么 这是阿♥拉♥丁神灯吗
Okay, why? Is it just some, like, three-wishes kind of deal, or…?
不是的 自己才是生存的关键
Not at all. Self-reliance is the key to a vigorous life.
人要向自己的内心寻求解答 我能帮得上什么忙
A man must look inward to find his own answers. How can I be of help?
我不知该怎么说 请别误会
I don’t really know how to put this, and please don’t take it the wrong way…
不过博物馆里的东西 不是应该…
…but isn’t everything in this museum supposed to be, you know…
-一片死寂 -死寂
…dead? -Dead?
-对 -跟我来
-Yeah. -Follow me.
随你叫吧 法老王
Yell all you want, pharaoh.
你待54年了 今晚出不去的
You’ve been in there 54 years. You’re not getting out tonight.
那是一切混乱的根源
There’s the source of all this commotion.
阿卡曼拉刻写板
The Tablet of Ahkmenrah.
1952年尼罗河探险后被送到此
Arrived here in 1952 from the Nile expedition.
就在当晚 博物馆里的一切都活了过来
On that night, everything in this museum came to life.
之后每晚也都如此
And every night since.
博物馆里的一切每晚都复活
So everything in the museum comes to life every night?
没错
Exactly.
那我该做些什么
And I’m supposed to do what?
你是守夜者 拉瑞
You’re the night watchman, Lawrence.
这机构里最值得尊敬的职位
A venerable position in this institution.
-走吧 -好了 这是不可能的
-Come on, lad. -All right. Okay. This is impossible.
没有不可能的事 梦想也能成真
Nothing’s impossible. If it can be dreamed, it can be done.
所以巨大的胡狼神瞪着你 别看他
Hence the 20-foot jackal staring at you. Don’t make eye contact.
你的工作是确保大家待在博物馆
Your job is to make sure that everyone stays inside the museum…
当太阳出来 要是有人在外面
…because if the sun rises and anyone’s on the outside…
我们就会化为尘埃
…we turn to dust.
-尘埃 -尘埃
-You turn to dust? -Dust.
-真的 -真的
-Really? -Really.
天快亮了 我帮你恢复秩序吧
Now, it’s almost dawn. I shall help you restore order tonight.
不过这是我最后一次这么做 明白吗
But mark my words, it’s the last time I shall ever do so. Is that clear?
明白 我想是吧 我想我不…
Yeah. I mean… I mean, I guess. I don’t…
别唠叨 明白还是不明白
Stop babbling, boy! Yes or no?
-明白 -很好
-Yes. -Good.
我们动身吧
Let’s ride.
好 爬虫动物厅很安全
All right. So the Hall of Reptiles is secure.
你在找什么
What are you looking at?
我在…追踪
I’m tracking, dear boy.
有个人必须要追踪 欢迎来到这个大家庭
Man’s got to track. Welcome to the family, Lawrence.
明晚见了
See you tomorrow night.
说真的 我怀疑我会再来
Actually, I gotta be honest. I don’t think I’m coming back.
什么 你才刚开始呢
What? You’ve only just begun.
这不是我想要的
Yeah, well, this is not exactly what l…
-拉瑞 -是
-Lawrence? -Yeah?
你之前是做什么的
What did you do before you took this post?
很多 我发明过
Well, I’ve done a lot of different things.
“啪哒弹指器”
I invented this thing called the Snapper.
你也放弃发明了
Did you give up on that as well?
不 我只是碰上了一些障碍
No, I just hit a few roadblocks.
你听说过”拍掌器”吗
You might have heard of The clapper?
-拉瑞 -是 先生
-Lawrence. -Yes, sir?
有些英雄造时势 有些时势造英雄
Some men are born great. Others have greatness thrust upon them.
对你来说 这正是你的时机
For you, this is that very moment.
妙啊 唬到你了 孩子
Bully. Got you, boy.
是啊 你是唬到我了
Yeah. You got me.
跟你的小小朋友打招呼吧
Say hello to your little friend.
-你干嘛 -放我下来
-What are you doing? -Put me down.
我不喜欢被人抓着
I don’t like to be manhandled.
-冷静点 -这感觉很不好
-Just calm down, Jed. -It doesn’t feel good.
-让我觉得自己渺小又无力 -说完没
-It makes me feel small and powerless. -You done?
我要射你的眼睛 射瞎你的狗眼
I’m gonna shoot you in your dang eye. In your dadgum eye.
继续射啊 根本不会有事
Yeah, keep shooting. Nothing’s gonna happen.
你现在知道我丢脸的地方了
Now you know my shame.
杰迪戴亚无能 他的枪没用
Jedediah’s impotent rage. His guns don’t fire. Take me away.
还没完呢 你等着瞧吧
This ain’t over. You ain’t seen the last of me.
我不想听了 好吗
I don’t wanna hear it, okay?
蹲下
Duck!
个子越大 摔的越重
The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
这工作给的钟点费也太低了
This is not worth 11.50 an hour.
巨人好怕 有更大的东西在跑耶
Look, the giant’s scared. There’s a bigger giant running around.
喂
Hello.
拉瑞
Larry?
拉瑞
Larry?
别那样 我们年纪大不经吓
Oh, don’t do that. We’re too old for surprises.
我以为你们喜欢惊喜 像你们给我的惊喜
Really? I thought you liked surprises. Like how you surprised me…
像博物馆的东西晚上都会活过来
…with the fact everything in the museum comes to life at night.
真是太有趣了
That little sweetheart.
你根本不会相信我们的
We wanted to tell you. You never would have believed us.
-你们知道我昨晚怎么过的吗 -什么
-You have any idea what I’ve been through? -What?
你们知道我昨晚怎么过的吗
You have any idea what I’ve been through?
安静点 胆小鬼
Keep a lid on it, butterscotch.
听着 我不知道那是真的假的
I don’t know if what happened last night was real,
但我没同意要参一脚
but I didn’t sign up for this.
我只是需要一份正常工作
I just need a regular job that is
没生命危险 又能应付开销
not life-threatening and pays my bills.
所以感谢你们 我把制♥服♥留在办公室里
So thank you very much and I left my uniform in the office…
-我把制♥服♥留在办公室 再见 -拉瑞
-…and I will be seeing you. -Larry!
-爸 -嘿
-Dad? -Hey.
小子 你来这干嘛
Hey, buddy. What are you guys doing here?
雅莉要去法♥院♥
Oh, Erica had to be in court early,
所以我带大人物先生去学校
so I’m taking Mr. Big Stuff here to school.
他想来看你的新工作
But he wanted to swing by, see you in the new job.
你在这里工作真棒
It’s so awesome that you’re working here.
小家伙 要不要进去看看
Hey, Niko, you wanna take a little look-a-doo inside?
也许你♥爸♥会给你贵宾级的导览
Maybe your dad will give you a vlP tour.
其实 我们今天早上很忙
You know what? We’re pretty slammed this morning.
不过尼克 我保证
Yeah, but Nicky, I promise,
我很快就带你来参观 好吗
I’ll show you around soon, okay? Deal?
-好 -很好
-Deal. -All right.
-拜 爸爸 -拜
-Bye, Dad. -Bye.
-我爱你 -我也爱你 小乖
-Love you. -Love you too, buddy.
再见 好
Bye, now. All right.
拉瑞
Hey, Larry.
我就再试一个晚上吧
So I was thinking maybe I’ll give it one more night.
我很高兴 欢迎回来
I’m glad you came around. Welcome back.
你 晚班警卫 马上过来
You. New night guard, here, now.
-怎么了 -“怎么了 ”
-What’s up? -“What’s up?”
跟我走 我带你去看 “怎么了先生”
Oh, well, take a walk with me and I’ll show you, Mr.”what’s up?”
来
Come on.
麻烦你解释这是怎么回事
So would you kindly do me the favor of explaining this?
好 这个嘛
Okay. I’m guessing…
我也只是猜想啦 不过我想 罗马人太狂妄
And I’m just spitballing here, but looks like that Roman dude got cocky…
跑进大西部
…and climbed over into the wild west.
牛仔知道罗马人想夺取他的地盘
And the cowboy knows Roman dude wants to take over his territory…
所以就把他架上示众台
…so he rounded up a posse and put him in the stockade.
笑吧 搞笑夜班警卫
“Let’s all laugh at me, the comedy night guard.”
答案是不对
“No” is the answer.
我这是挖苦你的烂幽默感
Sarcasm back at you, with your humor box.
我没笑
I wasn’t laughing. Pretending to laugh…
我是假笑 如果那是你想要的 你想比幽默
…if that’s what you want, some sort of battle of humor.
是吗
Do you?
不是的
No.
我并不想比幽默
I don’t want… No, I don’t want a battle of humor.
当然 因为那样你会一败涂地
No, you don’t, because it would be a bloodbath.
大角山战役并不好笑
Nothing funny about Little Bighorn.
我认为那跟追星族一样可笑
No. I find it about as funny as a “fancist.”
这不好笑 好吗 我不会容许这么过份的…
It’s not funny. Okay? And I will not stand for this type of blatant…
要是我没说清楚 告诉我