拉瑞 有事吗
Larry. Yes, how can I help you?
恐龙活过来了
The dinosaur… The dinosaur is alive!
我听不见
I’m having a little trouble hearing you, friend.
龙舌兰
Tequila.
恐龙活过来了
The dinosaur’s alive!
我该怎么办
What do I do? Tell me what to do!
看手册 手册里都有解释
Read the instructions. It explains everything.
我拿到了
Okay, I got them!
-明天见 -等等 什么
-I’ll see you tomorrow. -Wait! What…?
一 丢骨头
什么骨头
What bone?
捡骨头
Fetch?
玩捡骨头
Play fetch?
不会吧
No way.
-笨笨 -什么
-Dum-dum. -Yes?
-你给我糖糖 -给你糖糖
-You give me gum-gum. -I give you gum-gum?
新笨笨 给我糖糖
You new dum-dum. You give me gum-gum.
你知道吗 我没有糖糖 抱歉
Okay, you know what? I have no gum-gum. Sorry.
还有我不叫笨笨 我叫拉瑞
And my name isn’t dum-dum, my name’s Larry.
不 你叫笨笨
No, your name dum-dum.
你麻烦大了 笨笨
Oh, you in trouble, dum-dum.
你最好跑跑躲匈匈阿提拉
You’d better run-run from Attila the Hun-Hun.
待会见了 笨笨
See you later, dum-dum.
怎么回事
What is happening?
嘿
Hey.
你好吗
How you doing?
你是…
Are you…?
你是…
You’re…
莎卡加味
“Sakagahwahwaya”?
你是莎卡加味
You’re “Sakagawaya”?
莎卡佳薇 你是莎卡佳薇
Oh, Sakagawea. You’re Sakagawea?
玻璃 我不能…
The glass. I can’t…
听到你
…hear you.
你听不到 你听不到我
You can’t…? You can’t hear me?
对不起 你帮助路易斯和克拉克…
Excuse me. “Who assisted the Lewis and clark…”
那就是路易斯和克拉克 而你是…
Right, so that’s Lewis and clark and you’re… Right.
你好像…我是拉瑞
You seem… I’m Larry.
怎么回事 你知道这是怎么回事吗
What’s going on? What’s…? Do you know what’s going on here?
匈奴人 我得要…
Huns. I gotta…
二 关好狮子 不然他们会吃了你
嘿 嗨
Hey. Hi.
大铜人 嗨 你好啊
Tin Man. Hey. Hi. How you doing?
我新来的 上面写我该关好狮子
I’m new. It says I’m supposed to lock up the lions
不然他们会吃了我
or they’ll eat me.
你是伽利略 不是
You’re Galileo? No?
观光客
Okay…
我是…
Hey, I’m the…
我是新来的 我只想关门收工
Hi. I’m the new guy and I’m just locking up, so…
如果可以的话 我就看我的书
If it’s cool with you I’m just gonna get my paperwork…
不再烦你们 好吗
…and be out of your hair, okay?
再检查一次你的腰带 猴子可能偷走钥匙了
“Double-check your belt. The monkey probably stole your keys.”
猴子
Monkey.
喂 你叫什么名字
Hey. Hey there. Hi. What’s your name? Your name is…
不 回来
No, no, no. Come back. Come back.
德伊 那是你的名字吗
Dewey? Is that your name, Dewey?
不对 德威 德克斯特
No, no, no. What’s…? Dewey? Dexter? Dexter. Dexter, right?
德克斯特 把钥匙给我吧
Hey, Dexter, you wanna give me those keys?
我只是想锁门
I just want to lock up.
对 很好 过来找爸爸
Yes. Oh, good. Come to Papa.
谢谢 能把那些钥匙给我吗
Oh, thank you. Can I have those keys?
很好 真是个好孩子
Oh, good. What a good boy.
好 谢谢你
That’s okay. Oh, thank you.
不 不 没关系 非常 非常感谢你
Oh, no, no, no. It’s okay. Thank you very, very much.
坏猴子 快停
Bad monkey. Stop that.
那是不对的 你尿完了
That’s not right. Are you done?
你对我有意见吗
Do you have an issue with me? Do you have an issue with me?
因为我就算对人有意见 我也不会乱洒尿
Because if I have a problem with somebody, I don’t pee on them, okay?
还有 我告诉你 钥匙在此
And also… Let me tell you something. These keys?
德克斯特 这不好玩 快还来
Hey. Dexter, that’s not funny. Give it back.
德克斯特 快还来
Dexter. Give…
不要 我知道你在想什么
Don’t. I know what you’re thinking.
别那么做 那主意不好
Don’t do it. Not a good idea.
德克斯特 我需要那些纸
Not… Dexter, I need those.
别鼓励他 你以为你朋友觉得你很有趣
Don’t encourage him. You think you’re funny for your friends, huh?
怎么 他是头头 你们是观众
You three guys… what, he’s the ringleader, you’re the audience?
别那么做
Yeah, no. Don’t do it, okay?
你
Lookit… You!
这不是真的
Oh, this is not happening.
老天
Oh, man.
你们干嘛
What are you guys doing?
我嘴唇麻了
I can’t feel my lip.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
老天
Man.
嘿…
Hey. Hey.
住手
Hey, stop that.
把他的腿绑起来
Hog-tie him, boys.
-逮住他这个大猪头 -你干嘛
-Get him, that big old Bocephus of a man. -Hey, what are you doing?
把他绑好 这下大也没用了吧
Cinch him up good. You ain’t so big now, are you?
住手
Hey. Hey, stop that.
每晚 年复一年
Every night, year after year…
你们其中一个警卫 把我们锁在这些箱子里
…one of you guards locks us up in these boxes.
我特此声明 先生…够了
Well, I hereby say, sir, enough!
发动火车头
Fire up the iron horse, boys.
-金发男 -我叫杰迪戴亚
-Hey, blondie? -Name’s Jedediah.
杰迪戴亚 停住火车
All right, Jedediah. Stop the train, please.
-我无能为力 卧轨男 -这是怎么回事
-That’s a big no-can-do, cracker Jack. -What’s going on here, huh?
-有人得受到惩罚 -为什么
-Somebody’s gotta pay. -Pay for what?
我不知道 就是惩罚 别叫了 冷静接受惩罚吧
I don’t know. Just pay. Now, stop whining and just take it like a man.
说真的 快停住火车
Seriously, stop the train.
-好吧 停住火车 -谢谢
-All right, stop the train. -Thank you.
现在全速前进压烂他
Now full speed ahead and ram him!
把他的头压个稀巴烂
Split his head like a watermelon!
拜托
For crying out loud.
真是够了
All right, that’s enough.
有状况
We got a breach.
巨人逃走了
我逮到他了 我逮到他了 我逮到他了
I got him. I got him. I got him, guys. I got him…
-老天 -准备投石器
-oh, my… -Prepare the catapults.
奥克塔维厄斯 等等 这不是你的战场
Octavius, hold on. This ain’t your fight.
这巨人在我们的土地上
This here giant’s on our land.
小家伙 小杰
Hey, little guy. Jed? Yeah.
我不是巨人 好吗 我身材中等
Sorry, look. I just… I’m not a giant. I’m just an average-sized…
别一副高高在上的样子
Don’t talk down to me.
我不是巨人 是你们太小了
I’m not a giant, guys. All right? You guys are really little.
我们也许小 心却很大
We may be small, but our hearts are large…
这是比喻性的说法
…metaphorically speaking.
我只是说你们是很迷你
Don’t take that wrong. I’m saying you’re miniatures.
安静 罗马帝国无所不知
Silence! The Roman Empire knows no boundaries.
-别那么做 孩子 -怎么做
-Don’t you do it, son. -Do what?
-奥克塔维厄斯 -别做什么
-Octavius. -Don’t do what?
-展开攻击 -不要
-Unleash hell! -Don’t…
上来 孩子
climb aboard, boy.
握紧我的手 孩子
Take the hand, son.
上马
Onboard.
是啊 快逃吧 听见没
That’s right. You better run, boy. You hear Jedediah?
那个八字胡男
That mustachioed horseman ain’t always gonna
他没办法永远保护你的
be there to protect you, you hear me?
-谢谢你 -别客气
-Thank you. -Not at all.
西奥多罗斯福 第26任
Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president…
美国总统 为您效劳
…of these United States of America at your service.
我是拉瑞·戴利 新进夜班警卫
Okay. I’m Larry Daley, the new night guard.
幸会 拉瑞达理 不过请恕我失礼