He was our 4th president, right?
-是第二十六任 -第二十六任
-Twenty-sixth. -Twenty-sixth.
请勿触碰展品
Please don’t touch the exhibits! I mean…
下等人
Riffraff.
贺门小姐 我不能忍♥受这种混乱
Miss Hutman. I cannot tolerate this type of chaos.
这是一间博物馆 不是…
I mean, this is a museum, not a…
你知道博物馆代表什么吗
Do you know what “museum” means?
那不是代表 “哇 爸爸 好大的恐龙”
It doesn’t mean, “Daddy, it’s a big Tyrannosaurus thing.
“我能碰他的脚吗 ” 不行
Can I touch its leg?” No!
拜托你解决问题
Work it out, please.
-我会的 -谢谢
-Will do, sir. -Thank you.
麦菲博士 博物馆总监
Dr. McPhee, the museum director.
看来挺风趣的
Seems like a fun guy.
拜托管一下你的小孩
Control your young, please. Can we?
警卫室
谁啊 开玩笑的啦
Hello? Just kidding.
你好 我是拉瑞·戴利 你是傅德瑞克先生
Hi. I’m Larry Daley. Are you Mr. Fredricks?
傅德瑞克先生是我爸
Mr. Fredricks was my father.
我叫克西 幸会 拉瑞 握手力道不错
I am cecil. Good to meet you, Larry. Nice firm handshake.
我喜欢 这代表一个人的个性 进来吧
I like that. Tells a lot about a man. Come on in.
我们就打开天窗说亮话吧
Let’s talk turkey here.
博物馆近年亏损连连
The museum is losing money, hand over fist.
我猜现在的孩子 不再喜欢蜡像或填充动物了
I guess kids today don’t care about wax figures or stuffed animals.
所以他们要缩编 就是裁撤…
So they’re downsizing, which is code for firing…
我和夜班警卫
…myself and the other two night guards.
他们要找新的警卫来取代我们
They want to replace us with one new guard.
-抱歉 -你又能怎样呢
-Oh, sorry. -Well, what are you gonna do?
见见我两位同事吧
I’d like you to meet my two colleagues here.
雷纳 葛斯
Reginald? Gus?
他人呢 我要亲手扁他
Where is he? I’ll beat him with my fist!
葛斯 这位是拉瑞·戴利 他要来当新的夜班警卫
Gus, this is Larry Daley, the kid who wants to be the new night guard.
夜班警卫
Night guard?
介绍所的人说是博物馆的职位
No, the lady at the agency said this was a museum position.
博物馆里最重要的职位
Most important position in the museum, Larry.
他看来像个怪胎
He looks like a weirdie.
好警卫 做人却很糟
Wonderful guard, terrible people skills.
听着 呆瓜 别想耍花招
Now, listen, lunch box. Don’t try anything funny.
我跟拳王对战过九回合
I once went nine rounds with John L. Sullivan.
你才没跟拳王对战过
You never fought John L. Sullivan in your life.
两位 这里有个应征者
Gentlemen, we have a job candidate here.
他的履历很漂亮 态度又积极
He’s got an excellent resume, a winning attitude…
我认为该给他一个机会
…and I say let’s give him a shot. What do you say?
等等 我要想一下
Hang on a sec. I think I might wanna have a little time just to think it over.
你到底要不要工作 呆瓜
Do you want the job or not, snack shack?
要 我要这份工作
No, no, I want the job…
欢迎成为夜班警卫 拉瑞
welcome to the night guards, Larry.
拉瑞 到二楼等我
Larry, meet me up on the second floor.
我穿上护膝带你走一圈 膝盖关节炎
I’ll slip into my orthopedics and give you a little tour. Arthritic knees.
年纪大可不好玩 朋友 走吧
Not fun getting old, my friend. Go on.
你真认为他可以
You really think he’s the one?
当然
Oh, yes.
他可以的
He’s the one.
快跟上 我可是活动力很强的老人
Gotta keep it moving, Larry. I’m pretty spry for an old man.
这是实景模型陈列区
This is the Diorama Room.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我记得这些小家伙 真可爱
I remember these little guys. Cute.
克西
Cecil!
嘿 克西
Hey, cecil!
-我吓到你了吧 -是啊
-Did I get you good? -Yeah.
你吓到我了
You got me.
说真的 别在这里干蠢事 这玩意很古老了
Seriously, though, no fooling around in here. This stuff is really old.
好了 你也看得出来 最近很冷清
All right, then. As you can see, it’s pretty quiet in here these days.
左边是匈奴王阿提拉和匈奴人
On the left there is your Attila the Hun.
这里是复活岛的巨石像
And here we have our Easter Island head.
嘿
Hey, cecil.
这里是非洲哺乳动物陈列室
And this, of course, is the Hall of African Mammals.
是啊
Ah, yes.
猴子 我喜欢猴子
Monkeys. I love monkeys.
-是啊 -他真可爱
-Yeah. -Guy’s cute.
是啊 我们叫他德克斯特 他真是…
Yeah, we call him Dexter. He’s quite a little…
可爱 对不对啊 德克斯特
…ball of fun, aren’t you, Dexter?
走吧
Moving on.
最后 这是法老王阿卡曼拉之殿
And, finally, this is the temple of the Pharaoh Ahkmenrah.
下面那个石棺 法老王就躺里面
And in that tomb right down there, the pharaoh himself.
真有趣
Neat.
他后方墙上挂的是
And hanging on the wall behind him…
他最重视的宝贝 阿卡曼拉刻写板
…was his most prized possession, the Tablet of Ahkmenrah.
24K纯金 价值连城
Twenty-four-carat gold. It’s worth a fortune.
真酷
Very cool.
没错
It is indeed, Larry.
很酷
Very cool.
明天下午五点报到 我们会跟你说明你的职责
All right. Report here at 5 tomorrow. We’ll walk you through your duties.
五点 我会到的
Okay, 5. I’ll be here.
走吧
Moving on.
是我 我找到工作了
Hey, it’s me. So I got a job.
真是太好了 什么工作
Larry, that’s great. What is it?
这工作…
It’s a job…
在自然历史博物馆里
…at the Museum of Natural History.
你可以告诉尼克我们不搬家了
Yeah, so you can tell Nicky that we won’t be moving.
这是好消息
Larry, this is good news.
是啊 明天见了
Yeah, no, definitely. So I’ll see you tomorrow?
-好 -好 再见
-Okay. -Okay, bye.
拉瑞
Larry?
你的钥匙 手电筒
Your keys. Your torch.
-好 -把那些绑在腰带上
-Right. -You’ll wanna strap those to your belt.
这里晚上会有点吓人
It can get a little spooky around here at night…
所以你可能会想开几盏灯
…so you might wanna put a few lights on.
手电筒 钥匙 还有什么
All right, flashlight, keys. What am I for…?
指令手册
The instruction manual.
手册
Instructions.
依顺序来 一 二 三
You start with one, two, three…
四
Four?
你是在搞笑吗
Are you cracking wise?
我真该赏你一拳 臭小子
I ought to punch you in the nose, hopscotch.
别闹他了 葛斯 拉瑞 你行吧
Leave him alone, Gus. You got it covered, right, Larry?
我行的
Yeah, yeah, I got it.
-你最好是行 -葛斯
-You better get it! -Gus.
照顺序来 要彻底也要快
Larry, do them in order, do them all and do them quick.
还有 最重要的是要记得
And the most important thing of all to remember:
别让任何东西进来或出去
Don’t let anything in or out.
出去
Out?
祝你好运 孩子
Good luck, son.
-晚安 葛斯 -臭小子 爱搞笑
-Night, Gus. -Young buck. Cracking wise.
走吧
Moving on.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello!
检查
Check!
检查
Check.
我是拉瑞
I am Larry.
检查 拉瑞 拉瑞…
Check! Larry! Larry.
星期一 星期一 星期一
Monday! Monday! Monday!
超级卡车大赛
Monster Truck Rally.
克西
Cecil?
很好笑 克西
Okay, very funny, cecil!
这是什么 大卫魔术秀吗
What is this, like a David copperfield thing?
这真怪
This is weird.
克西
Cecil?
快啊 旋转 旋转
Come on. Revolve. Revolve!
-姓名 -克西
-Name, please? -Cecil…
-傅德瑞克 -稍候 拨接中
-…Fredricks! -One moment. Connecting.
-喂 -克西 我是拉瑞·戴利
-Hello. -Cecil! It’s Larry Daley!