真高兴看到完整的你
Great to see you in one piece.
莎卡佳薇弄点热腊就黏好了
Sakagawea, a little hot wax, and I’m a new man.
拉瑞
Larry?
我说过我不是跟你开玩笑
I told you I wasn’t making fun of you.
-我知道 -泰迪
-I know. -Teddy?
老天
Oh, my God.
你想见见她吗
Wanna meet her?
-想 -好
-Yeah? -Yeah.
来吧
Okay, come on.
罗斯福总统 这是我朋友贝嘉
Excuse me. President Roosevelt, this is my friend Rebecca.
-幸会 -你好
-An honor. -Hi.
这位是莎卡佳歪
And this is Sakagawea.
-薇 -薇
-Wea. -Wea.
薇
Wea.
她有一些问题想问你
I think she has a few questions she wants to ask you.
你超赞的 我是你的超级粉丝
You rock. I am a big fan.
你想知道什么
What would you like to know?
我不知道该从何问起
Well, I mean, I don’t know where to start, but…
-达摩祖师 合十答礼 -到
-one Buddha. -Check.
两匹斑马
Two zebras.
-好 到 -德克斯特 欢迎回来
-Right. Check. -Dexter! Welcome back.
德克斯特 我们和好吧
Hey, Dex, so look. No hard feelings, all right?
-拉瑞 -你看到了
-Lawrence! -You saw!
-你看到他打我了 -谁比较高等
-You saw what he did just then! -Who’s evolved?
-我 -谁比较高等
-I am. -Who’s evolved?
我
I am!
很好
Good.
全员到齐
Well, they’re all here.
干得好 大家都回来了
Well done. Everyone’s in.
是啊 不过…
Yeah, well…
没有全部
…not everyone.
我们今晚失去了几个好小子
We lost a couple of good, little men out there tonight.
伟大的胜利总是会有些许牺牲
With great victory comes great sacrifice.
是啊
Yeah.
爸 你看
Dad, look.
好耶
Bully!
你没那么容易甩掉我们的
You ain’t getting rid of us that easy.
明晚见 拉瑞
Until tomorrow evening, Lawrence?
我不知道 泰迪
Yeah. I don’t know about that, Teddy.
这次我可能搞不定了
It’s gonna be tough to talk my way out of this one.
若真是那样
Well, if that’s indeed the case…
那么就此道别了 朋友
…then it’s farewell, my friend.
尼克
Nick?
你父亲是英雄
Your father’s a great man.
我知道
I know.
我跟你说过了
Told you.
晚安
All right. Good night.
不 是早安
No, Lawrence. Good day.
泰迪
Hey, Teddy?
谢了
Thanks.
这是纽约一台 新闻台
You’re watching New York 1. News all morning.
今天地上铺了一层新雪
Thanks for joining us. There is a fresh blanket of snow.
不过纽约人谈论的可不是这个
But it’s not the snow that’s got New Yorkers talking.
他们谈的是雪上的东西
It’s what’s in the snow.
西81街上有恐龙脚印
There are dinosaur tracks along West 81 st Street.
那些脚印是暴龙脚印
Here’s the remarkable video. These appear to be Tyrannosaurus Rex tracks…
足迹直接延伸至自然历史博物馆
…and they lead straight to the Museum of Natural History.
当局发现地铁里有史前洞穴画
Authorities have found what appear to be cave drawings in the subway.
尼安德塔人在博物馆屋顶
Neanderthals atop the museum roof.
这是骗局还是公♥关♥活动
Elaborate hoax or publicity stunt?
家庭影片 博物馆之迷
由你来决定 但有件事很确定
You be the judge, but one thing’s for sure:
自然历史博物馆的人员 真是使出了浑身绝技
The folks at the Natural History Museum have really outdone them…
你有何解释
Any explanation at all?
没 没有解释
No. Got nothing.
好
Good.
我要拿回你的钥匙和手电筒
I’ll take your keys and your flashlight.
大家 跟我来
Folks, this way.
我叫尼克达理 我的职场父母要介绍的是我爸
My name is Nick Daley. My career Day parent is my dad.
他是自然历史博物馆的夜班警卫
He’s the night watchman at the Museum of Natural History.
尼克说过了
Hey, how’s it going? Well, Nicky said it:
我是自然历史博物馆的夜班警卫
I’m the night watchman at the Museum of Natural History.
在那里 历史栩栩如生
Let me tell you something: That’s when history comes alive.
你们有多少人到过那里
How many of you guys have been over to the museum?
得分
Goal!
嘿 时间晚了 你要回家了吗
Hey, it’s getting late. Are you ready to go home?
还没
Nope.
冲啊
Let’s ride.