Whatever, man.
不用担心我 我挺好的
Don’t worry about me. It’s fine.
我不可能不担心你
Hey, I’m always gonna worry about you.
-我是你♥爸♥爸 -谢谢
– I’m your dad. – Thanks.
太阳落山了 我们走吧
Sun is going down. We should get going.
好的
All right.
爸 咱们的计划是什么
Dad, what’s the plan here, anyway?
金碑把阿卡曼拉复活之后
When the Tablet brings Ahkmenrah to life,
他会偷偷把我们弄进去
he’s gonna sneak us in.
-现在趴下 -什么
– Now, get down. – What?
趴下就行 快 冒险的一部分
Just get down! Come on, man. Part of the adventure.
你好 欢迎来到大英博物馆
Hello. Welcome to the British Museum.
我叫蒂莉
My name’s Tilly.
你好 谢谢
Hi. Thank you.
拉里·戴利 来自纽约自然历史博物馆
I’m Larry Daley from Natural History, New York.
-哦 哦 -我这儿有一份货物
– Yeah, yeah. – I got a delivery…
是送到你们文物保护部门的
for your conservation department.
好的
All right!
这么说他们允许你出差
So they let you travel?
这次的情况比较特殊
This is kind of unusual.
他们也允许我出差 你猜去哪儿
Well, they let me travel. You know where?
-不知道 -家 这儿 家
– No. – Home. Here. Home.
再回这儿来
Back here.
给马桶喂饭
Off to the toot-toot.
最多五分钟
Five-minute maximum.
在美国当保安一定很过瘾吧
So that must be well wicked being a security guard in America.
-额 -佩枪 带消音器
– Uh… – With your gun, with a silencer,
背着忍♥者刀
with your ninja swords.
好吧
Right.
这真是一点都不贴边儿
That’s not even a little bit true.
而我只有这个
The only thing that I got is this.
-哦 -锤子 这是为…
– Oh. – Hammer! It’s for…
引用他们的原话
and I quote,
修修补补 美容美化
“Minor repairs and beautifications”
就给这小破屋子
to the shack.
就只是敲敲打打吗
You just hit things?
倒挺朗朗上口的
Yeah, that’s catchy.
一点儿意思也没有
Basically worthless.
我们居然还在聊天
I can’t believe we’re actually still talking.
-多好呀 对吧 -对
– It’s great, though, innit? – It is.
真是我到这里三年来
This is the most conversation I’ve had
最长的对话
in the three years that I’ve worked here.
我也有同感
I feel a connection, too.
我能进去卸货吗
Is it cool if I just make my drop?
-当然啦 -棒
– Oh, yeah. – Wonderful.
但我要先确认一下
But I will have to confirm.
其实没这个必要
Actually, that’s not necessary…
我刚给你的文件上边已经确认过了
because they’ve already confirmed it on the slip I gave you.
行 确认中
Yeah, all right. Confirming.
-好吧 -好的
– Okay. – All right.
你好 我是麦克菲博士
Hello. This is Dr. McPhee.
先生 这里是大英博物馆
It’s the British Museum, sir.
我想确认一下艺术保护部是否要送来藏品
I’m just confirming a delivery to our conservation department.
对 我签了文件
Yes, I signed the paperwork.
没别的事我挂了 我还要照看博物馆呢
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a museum to run.
那个小孩 别用脏手碰我的明代花瓶
You, boy, get those grubby fingers off my Ming vase.
行了吗 再见
See? Bye.
好吧
All right.
-行了吗 -好吧 你可以进去
– Good? – All right, you is legit.
那就进吧
I is legit.
-很好 -确认哒
– Wonderful. – Confirm it.
-谢谢 -好呢 我开门啦
– Thank you. – All right, I’ll open the gate.
好的
Okay–
我男朋友吧…
Yeah, so, like, my boyfriend…
他不喜欢我的发型
he doesn’t really like the way I do my hair.
说看上去像一坨金色的便便团在我肩上
Says it looks like a golden poo sitting on my shoulder.
但我超喜欢
But I really enjoy it.
再见 拉里
Bye, Larry!
我不是很懂
I’m not an expert…
但我们这样 肯定是犯法的吧
but this is feeling, just, really against the law.
不 英美用的是不同的法律体系
No, they have a totally different legal system here.
好吧
Okay.
怎么样
How we doing?
检查完毕
All clear.
行 我们走
All right, let’s go.
拉里 其他人觉得我们可能会需要帮助
Larry, the others felt, perhaps, we could use some help.
其他人
The others?
劳伦斯 我可不能干等着
Lawrence, I couldn’t sit idly by.
我们的生命岌岌可危
Our very survival is at stake.
好吧 泰迪 好样的
All right. Hey, Teddy. Good.
危机中最需要的人
Good man to have in a crisis.
匈奴王
Attila.
好吧 力气大
Okay, a little muscle.
拉里
Hi, Larry.
这箱子怎么可能这么大
That is a deceptively large box.
我们也来啦
Obviously, we came along, too!
没我们你肯定会迷路啊 铁人
You know you’d be lost without us, Gigantor.
你搞什么
Are you serious?
猴子 好吧 基本上就是大家都来了
And the monkey. All right, basically everyone.
爸爸
Dada!
我去 不是吧
Oh! No, no.
他来有毛线用啊
No possible benefit whatsoever.
他真的特别想来
He really wanted to come.
这是我儿子
Yeah, this is my son…
我真正的儿子 尼基
my actual son, Nicky.
-尼基 这是拉 -你好
– Nicky, this is Laaa. – What’s up?
他总盯着我
He’s just tracking me.

Laaa.
劳伦斯
So, Lawrence…
进攻计划是什么
what’s the plan of attack?
我们要到埃及区找到阿卡的父亲
We need to get to the Egyptian wing, find Ahk’s father…
希望他能修好金碑
and hopefully get the Tablet fixed.
我们所有人
All of us.
拉 那些不能吃 不是吃的
Laaa, that’s not for eating. That’s not food.
别…
Don’t…
我有事要你干
You know what? I got a job for you.
来 过来
Come on, come on.
过来
Come on.
我要你在这里看着这扇门 好吗
I want you to stay here and watch this door, okay?
确保没人进出 行吗
Make sure nobody comes in or out. Okay?
好 你可以当个保安 像我一样
Good. You’re gonna be a guard, just like me.
好的
All right.
不 过来
No. Come here.
待在这里
Stay here…
把手放门上
and put your hands on the door.
-好 留下 -留下
– Good, stay. – Stay!
很好 对了 你待在这里
Good. That’s right. You stay here.
待在这里
Stay here.
留下 对
Stay. Right.
不 留下
No. Stay.
-留下 -留下
– Stay! – Stay.
看前面 对 留下
Look there. Good. Stay.
不 对 留下
No. Good. Stay.
不 留下
No. Stay.
留下
Stay!
不 不许动
Don’t… Don’t move.
不许动
Don’t move.
不许 对了
No. Good. Okay.
好 听着 伙计们
Okay, listen up, guys.
这地方是第一次醒过来
This place is waking up for the first time…
我们不知道会发生什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!