Lawrence?
你最近看到过穴居人吗
Have you seen the Neanderthals lately?
没有 怎么大家都这么关注
No. Why does everybody keep talking about this?
你会想去看看的
You may want to give it a look!
伙计们 怎么了
Hey, guys, what’s going on?
好吧 真有趣
All right, very funny.
真好笑
That’s hilarious.
没事 不必下来了
It’s alright, you don’t have to come down.
不用客气 真的
It’s okay, really.
你好吗 我是拉里
Hi, how are you? I’m Larry.
我是拉
I’m Laaa…
你是拉啊
You’re “Laaa”?

Laaa.
很高兴见到你 拉
Laaa. Okay, nice to meet you, Laaa.
欢迎加入我们 然后
Welcome aboard, and…
没错 我们长的很像
Yes, we look similar.
我们非常相似 我知道
Yeah, we look like each other, I know.
这肯定是谁开的玩笑
It’s a joke that somebody played.
麦克菲博士把你做成了我的模样
Dr. McPhee had you made to look like me.
就是
It’s just a…
别这样 行吗
Stop it. Stop, okay?
-爸比 -怎么了
– Dada? – What?
爸比
Dada.
不 不是你♥爸♥比
No, not your Dada.
爸比
Yeah, Dada.
-不 停下 -爸比
– No. Stop. – Dada.
-爸比 -爸比
– Dada! – Dada!
我不是他的 不是你♥爸♥比
No, I’m not his… I’m not your Dada.
笨笨又有宝宝啦
Dum Dum got a new son-son!
不 他没有
No, he doesn’t.
爸比
Dada!
爸比
Dada!
为新任女议长干杯
A toast to our new chairwoman.
请大家举杯 干杯
Cheers, everyone. Cheers.
音乐响起
Cue the music.
泰迪倒计时开始 三 二
And Teddy in three, two…
1869年 我还是个11岁的男孩时
Since 1869, when I was a mere boy of 11…
博物馆就是这伟大城市中一颗耀眼明珠
this museum has been a shining beacon to our great city.
今天我们将让它的光芒传播到更远的地方
Tonight we’ll expand our horizons even further…
到达太阳
to the Sun…
月亮 和渺渺星辰
the Moon, and the stars.
开天辟地 混沌初开之时
From our very beginning…
人们就在仰望天空
mankind has looked to the heavens
命名着目之所及
and given names to what he saw,
这就是星座的由来
the constellations.
我想大家也许愿意见见这些星座
I thought you might like to meet them.
星座特效开启
Cue the constellations.
俄里翁 猎户星座
Orion, the hunter!
怎么了
What?
都是计划好的
All planned. All planned.
我早知道会这样的 没事没事
I knew that was gonna happen. So, yeah.
很棒 进展顺利
Good. Going great, guys. Going great.
放下丝绸
Let’s drop the silks.
猴子出场
And go with the monkey.
什么
What?
加油
Come on.
这是我应该做的
That’s what I do.
感谢您的光临
Thank you for your patronage…
感谢您对这个优秀机构的鼎力支持
and for your unwavering support of this fine institution.
新近重开的天文馆就像一架望远镜
This newly renovated planetarium will serve as a lens…
共赴战场 我亲爱的朋友
“Once more unto the breach, dear friends!”
什么
What?
冲啊
Charge!
骑兵们
Rough Riders!
-没事 稍安勿躁 -这也是表演吗
– It’s okay! Just hang on! – Is this part of it?
抱歉各位 出了点技术问题
Sorry folks, a little technical issue.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
按照剧本走 按照剧本走
Stick to the script. Stick to the script! Huh?
-是我 -我不认识你
– It’s me! – I don’t know you.

Pull!
我不知道我是怎么了 但感觉不错
I don’t know what’s come over me, but I like it!
放倒他们
Drop ’em!
怎么回事
What’s going on?
快想办法
Do something!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
俄里翁 不要
Orion, don’t!
雷克斯
Rexy!
伙计们 刚才是怎么回事
Guys, what was going on out there?
说真的 你们怎么想的啊
Seriously, what were you thinking?
拉 我一个人就行
Laaa, I got this, all right?
你去那边吧
Just… go over there.
不 去那边
No, go over there.
去吧
Go.
匈奴王
Attila…
你对那只海豚做了什么
what were you doing to that dolphin, man?
那是只海豚哎
It’s a dolphin!
地球上最热爱和平的生物之一
It’s one of the most peaceful creatures on earth…
你却像《海豚湾》中日本人一样残杀它们
and you’re hacking into it like it was The Cove or something.
看到里吉斯·菲尔宾脸上表情没
Did you see the look on Regis Philbin’s face?
你是说里吉
Reeju?
对 里吉
Yeah, Reeju.
泰迪 你为什么拿枪瞄着我
Teddy, what were you doing pointing a gun at me?
抱歉劳伦斯 我不知道我怎么了
Forgive me, Lawrence. I don’t know what came over me.
你还记得那些事吗
Do you even remember that?
一点也不记得
Not at all.
拉 快关掉 那是个电击器
Laaa, shut that down! It’s a defibrillator.
快放下 很危险
Put it down. It’s dangerous!
拉 那是电击 不是耳机
Laaa, that’s electricity. Those aren’t headphones.
住手 你这是
Stop it! What are you…
天哪 德克斯特
Oh! Hey! Whoa! Dexter!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你要是一直这么幼稚
Honestly, if you’re gonna act like a baby,
我就去给你买♥♥点纸尿裤
then I’ll get you some diapers.
又想穿纸尿裤了是不是
You want diapers again? Huh?
马儿 别激动
Ease up on the reins there, horse.
你看不到吗 他很愧疚了
Can’t you see? He feels terrible!
事实上 我们都很愧疚的
Hell, we all do!
我不知道大家这是怎么了
I don’t know what’s going on with everybody here…
但今晚真的很奇怪 真的
but tonight was really weird. Really weird.
我们很抱歉
We feel awful.
我们像被魔咒控制了一样
Something took hold of us like an evil spell!
对 我们都不像平常的自己了
Yeah, like we just weren’t ourselves.
-喂 -拉里
– Hello? – Larry.
麦克菲博士
Hey, Dr. McPhee.
你好 怎么样
Yeah, hi. How’s it going?
还行吧
Uh, okay.
很好很好
Good, good, good, good, good, good.
你知道躲在垃圾桶里担心着小命不保
You know that sound of when you’re hiding in a trash bin…
因为霸王龙雷克斯在把装着你的
fearing for your life because
垃圾桶当球踢时的那种声音吗
a Tyrannosaurus rex is using it as a Hacky Sack?
我没有听过这种声音
No. I don’t know that sound.
你没有听过啊 稍等
You don’t know that sound? Oh, hold on one second.
就是这种声音 害的我觉也睡不好
That’s the sound! That’s the sound! It will haunt my dreams!
我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
I’m sorry. Look, really, I’m sorry.
我发誓 我真的不知道今晚到底
I swear to you, I had no idea this was going to happen.
我不知道今晚怎么回事
“I had no idea it was gonna happen.
我只负责特效管理
“I’m only in charge of all the special effects.”
这是你的错 特效是你负责的
It was your fault! They were your special effects!
-不 我知道 -真是笑话
– No, I know. – That’s a joke.
特效 还不如说是
“Special effects”? More like “Special…
特烂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!