but why does it have to be that way?
我感觉 我们之间
I feel like there’s always been a mutual
达成了一种互相尊重的共识
sort of respect for each other.
不管怎样
Anyway,
我会想你的 你知道吗
I’ll miss you, you know?
好吧 没事
Okay. It’s all right.
来吧 最后一巴掌
Go ahead. One last slap.
我也觉得我们早该亲了
Yeah, I felt that was there for a long time, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁能想到呢
Who would have ever thought?
我是蜡 她是聚氨酯
I’m wax, she’s polyurethane.
但我们却相爱了
But somehow, it worked.
到此为止了
I guess this is it.
是啊
Indeed.
年轻的尼克一定会成就一番大事
And I know young Nick will do great things.

Yeah, he’s, uh…
准备自己去迎接世界的洗礼
ready to take on the world all by himself.
你也完成了你的使命
Then you’ve done your job.
你完成了你的使命
You’ve done your job.
是时候开启下一段旅程了
It’s time for your next adventure.
我完全不知道自己明天要干什么
I have no idea what I’m gonna do tomorrow.
那多激动人心啊
How exciting.
再见 泰迪
Bye, Teddy.
再见 劳伦斯
Farewell, Lawrence.
吓坏了吧
Got you!
笑一笑 孩子
Smile, my boy.
太阳出来了
It’s sunrise.
-嘿 -你还好吗
– Hey. – Hey. You good?
-我很好 -那就好
– Yeah, I am. – Good.
还去伊比沙吗
So, lbiza?
关于当DJ的事 爸
Yeah. Uh. The whole DJ thing, Dad,
我也不知道它是否适合我
I don’t know if that’s the thing for me.
我只知道它是我接下来要做的事
I just know that it’s the next thing.
在这之后 也许就上大学
After that, maybe college.
我也还在思考未来中
I’m figuring it all out, you know?
听起来不错
Sounds like a plan.
我该回妈妈那了
I should get back to Mom’s, or something.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
抱一个
All right.
我不会放你走的
I’m not gonna let you go.
回见
Okay. I’ll see you later.
三年了 都没见过拉里·戴利
Three years, no Larry Daley.
他牺牲自己 保住了我的工作
He was the one that took the fall for me, got me my job back.
我听说他去读书了
I heard he went back to school,
拿到了学位 当了一名教师
got his degree, became a teacher.
我很为他高兴
I’m very glad.
当他听到这次外展之后
Well, when he heard about this traveling exhibition.
拉里让我亲自己将这个给你
Larry insisted that I deliver this to you personally.
这块臭名昭著 据说会发光的魔力金碑
Ah! The infamous, supposedly magic, glowing Tablet.
拉里·戴利和他的童话故事
Larry Daley and his fanciful tales.
拉里说 我可以信任你
Larry said you could be trusted.
什么意思
What do you mean?
信任你能保守一个高级机密
With the top secret knowledge.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
-我在使眼色 -你那是眨眼
– I’m winking. – You’re blinking.
我是两只眼睛同时使眼色
No, I wink with both eyes.
那就是眨眼
That’s blinking.
那不是重点 重点是
It doesn’t matter, because right now,
你最好给我做好准备了
you better get ready!
准备什么
For what?
这个
For this.
真的发光了
It does glow.
来吧
Come on.
抱歉
Sorry.
去吧
Go ahead.
好好玩玩 笨笨
Have fun-fun, Dum Dum.
留下
Stay!
我哪也不去
I’m not going anywhere.
留下
Stay!
我哪也不去
I’m not going anywhere!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!