Hey, look at me.
你想扇我吗 来啊
Yeah, you want to slap me? Go ahead.
来啊 扇我的脸啊
Go ahead, slap me in the face.
小德
Dex?
德克斯特
Dexter?
德克斯特
Dexter?
不不不
Oh! No, no. No.
德克斯特 快醒来啊
Dexter? No, no. Come on, man!
爸 它死了
Dad, he’s gone.
现在我想牵你的手了
I’ll take that hand now.
我终于明白了
I understand now.
一直以来使命的意义都是猴子
The monkey was the quest.
而不是金碑
It was never about the Tablet.
一切都是为了他们
It was about them.
请原谅我
Forgive me.
原来我才是那个傻子
It is I who have been the fool.
我们复活了 宝贝
We’re back, baby!
劳伦斯
Lawrence!
欢迎回来 兄弟
Welcome back, buddy.
干得好 拉里
Well done, Larry!
真棒 这才是我们的人嘛
There he is. That’s our guy.

Come here!
你的金碑
Here’s your Tablet.
这感觉真好 杰迪戴亚
It feels good, doesn’t it, Jedediah?
那当然
Boy, you said it!
谢谢你
Hey. Thank you.
我看起来怎样
How do I look?
你看起来像兰斯洛特
You look like Lancelot.
干得漂亮 孩子
Well done, my child.
谢谢你
Thank you…
把我儿子安全送回来
for bringing my son home safely.
看着自己的孩子长大成人
It’s a strange thing…
是一件很奇妙的事情
seeing your boy become a man.
当时有很多狮子在追我们
There were lions chasing us.
真的很神奇
Yeah, it’s crazy.
前一天才骑着恐龙穿行中♥央♥公园
One day, they’re riding a dinosaur through Central Park,
第二天就在伊比沙打碟了
and then the next day they’re DJ-ing in lbiza.
你竭力为我们家族效劳
You’ve served my family well.
我们会为你建一个堆满金银财宝的墓
We shall build a great tomb and bury you with many riches.
我会确保 你的器官
I, personally, will see to it that your organs are removed
被分装在塞满珠宝的罐子里
and placed in separate jewel-encrusted jars.
谢谢
Thank you.
就这么定了
Then we’re agreed.
劳伦斯
Lawrence,
能跟你聊聊吗
may I have a word?
我和其他人商量了一下
The others and I have been talking.
阿卡曼拉属于他的家人
Ahkmenrah’s place is here with his family.
他必须留在这里
He must remain here.
金碑也理应留在这里 孩子
And the Tablet should stay here as well, son.
这是它的归属地 铁人
This is where it belongs, Gigantor.
但是
Yeah, but it…
那就意味着你们也要留下了
That means you guys would have to stay.
我们属于纽约
We belong in New York.
但你们
Yeah, but if you…
如果你们走了 你们会
If you guys go, then you,
你们今晚之后就不会复活了
you won’t be alive after tonight.
我们是博物馆的展品 小拉里
We’re museum exhibits, Laredo.
我们本来就不会动
It’s what we are.
大伙儿来看我们
Folks come to look at us,
也许能学到点东西
maybe learn a little something.
那就是活着了 兄弟
That’s alive, man.
但我
But I’m…
我本该照顾好你们的
I’m supposed to take care of you guys.
你做到了
And you have.
没事的 劳伦斯
It’s okay, Lawrence.
我们准备好了
We’re ready.
可我没有
I’m not.
走吧 孩子
Let’s go, son.
谢谢你让我回到家人的身边 拉里
Thank you for giving me back my family, Larry.
布克林的守卫者
Guardian of Brooklyn.
爸 如果我们现在出发
Dad, if we leave right now,
还能赶上飞机
we can still catch a flight,
趁着大家还清醒
get home with everyone still awake
在太阳出来前回到家
before the sun comes up.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
别紧张 拉里
It’s all right, Larry.
我们已经达成共识了
We’ve reached something of an understanding.
-真的吗 -特利克西 坐下
– Really? – Trixey, sit.
不错哦
Wow! That’s really good.
干得漂亮 兰斯
Good job, Lance.
谢谢
Thanks.
特利克西 听话
Trixey, behave.
好孩子
Good girl.
别动
Steady.
他根本就不听我说话
He never even listens to me.
但你
But you…
我感觉你真的有听我说话
I just feel like you really listen to me.
我们的心脏
It’s like our hearts are
好像在同步跳动一样
in perfect sync with each other right now.
你感觉到
Um… Do you feel what…
抱歉 打扰了 你们的事
Sorry to interrupt whatever… is happening.
拉 大伙在外面等着呢 我们得走了
Uh, Laaa, the guys are waiting outside. We gotta go. Come on.
什么 不
What? No.
拉 留下
No! Laaa, stay!
我知道这听起来很荒唐
I know this sounds crazy,
但我们俩可以在英国好好过日子
but you and I could make a life together here in England.

Laaa.
好吧
Wow. Okay. Um…
我永远也不会忘记你的
I will never forget you.
你是我遇到过最粗犷的男人
You are the most rugged man that I have ever, ever met.
发带就留给你吧
Keep the scrunchies.
拉 我们得走了
Okay, Laaa. We gotta go.
走吧
Come on.
你不说我也不会说的
I won’t say anything if you won’t.
我知道你很讨厌这份工作和这一切
Oh, I know you hate this job and everything,
但明晚之后
but tomorrow night,
将是最棒的工作
best job ever.
真的好安静
Sure is quiet around here.
没了金碑 这里就是个普通博物馆
Without the Tablet, it’s just like any other museum.
你知道我最想念你们什么吗
You know what I’m gonna remember most about you?
什么
What?
你们的小身板儿
How big you guys are.
来抱抱
Come here.
来抱抱
Come here.
抱一下
Hold me.
我的
My
朋友
friend.
你会说英语啊
You speak English?
听着
Hey, listen. Um…
在楼顶上的时候 当
Up there on the roof, when…
当你快
When you almost…
你懂的
Yeah.
我只是想你知道
I just want you to know…
我改变了我对事物的看法
I really changed my perspective on everything.
我知道我们的关系很奇怪
I know we have a weird…
我们时而亲近 时而疏远
We have this dynamic, we have this tension.
反复不断
Back and forth.
我指的是 游戏 你懂吧
I mean, games, right? You know?
我们制定了规矩
Roles that we put ourselves into,
可我们为什么要这样做呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!