Uh… That’s a ridiculous name!
听着就像扯淡
It doesn’t even sound real!
只有懦夫才会用假名 亚瑟
Only a coward would conceal his true identity, Arthur.
不 是休·杰克曼
No, it’s Hugh Jackman.
而另一方面
I, on the other hand…
我带来了你寻求已久
carry the treasure you sought…
却无处可觅的宝藏
but could never find.
看啊 永生之门的钥匙
Behold the key to life everlasting!
我挺喜欢你的戏服
Okay, I love the costume…
也喜欢这份对演艺事业的热情
I love the enthusiasm…
但你真心得下台了
but you’re gonna have to get off stage now.
兰斯洛特爵士 女士们先生们
Sir Lancelot, ladies and gentlemen. Sir Lancelot.
是的
Yes!
真不错
Very good.
真丢人 亚瑟
Shame on you, Arthur!
你配不上你的王冠
You don’t deserve your crown,
也配不上你的王后
and you don’t deserve your queen!
准备好吃我一剑
Prepare to feel the cold kiss of my blade…
大演员
Huge Ackman!
哥们 这都是演戏
Hey, buddy, this is all pretend.
瞧见没
See, just…
那一看就不是真的
Well, that’s not real.
这全都不是真的
None of it is.
不是真的
It’s not real.
演出不错
It was a good performance.
-我们都身临其境了 -的确是
– We were right in there. – You were tonight.
但这都不是真的真的
But it’s not real-real.
都不是真的
It’s not real.
不是真的
Not real?
你知道我对卡米洛特朝思暮想多久了吗
Do you know how long I dreamed of Camelot?
为了什么
And for what?
什么都不是
For nothing!
老天
Jeez!
什么都不是
Nothing!
别 别 都请坐下
No, no, no. Please just take your seats and…
你们好
What’s up?
我们和你一样都是上帝造的
We’re just as God made us.
不如你拍张照片吧
Why don’t you take a picture?
照片恒久远啊
It’ll last longer.
我一直想和气点 但你够了
Okay, I’ve tried being nice. That’s enough.
马上从台上下去
Get off the stage right now!
退后 你吓不到我
Stay back! You don’t scare me…
大演员
Huge Ackman.
听着 伙计 你不会想跟我单挑
Listen, mate, you don’t want to fight me, all right?
真打起来 我打你跟玩一样
If we go, I will break you.
来啊
Come on!
你这是干什么
What is that?
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
他在出金刚狼的大招
He’s doing his Wolverine thing.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道的
Yeah. You know?
得有爪子秀胸肌才有效果
It’s better with the claws and no shirt.
说得也是
Fair.
兰斯洛特
Lancelot!
兰斯洛特
Lancelot!
嘿 伙计
Oi, mate!
哥们 那不是出口
Hey, buddy, that’s not an exit!
好吧 上来吧
Yeah, come on up.
行 都上来吧
Yep. Come on up!
还有猴子 好极了
Oh, monkeys. Terrific.
戏服不错
I love the costumes.
抱歉 但我得说 你是绝对的主角
Sorry. I just gotta say, you’re the whole package, man.
谢谢 老兄
Thanks, buddy.
-他认出你了 -是啊 真好
– He recognized you. – Yeah, that was awesome.
把金碑给我
Hey! Give me the Tablet!
退后 退后
Stay back! Stay back.
别过来
Stand back!
退后
Back!
什么
What?
你的
Your, uh…
你的鼻子
Your nose, it’s…
我鼻子怎么了
What about my nose?
你的鼻子要掉了
Your nose is dripping.
-什么 -它化了
– What? – It’s melting.
因为火把
From the fire.
冷静
Okay.
有多糟
How bad is it?
不太好
It is not great.
可我是兰斯洛特
But I’m Lancelot!
根本就没有什么兰斯洛特
There never was a Lancelot!
兰斯洛特只是个传说
Lancelot is a legend.
你不是真实存在的
You’re not real.
我不明白
I don’t understand!
我知道你一时半会很难接受
I know it’s a lot to take in,
请把金碑给我吧
but please, just give me the Tablet.
然后呢 回到博物馆吗
Oh, and then what? Back to the museum?
站在那里 让小孩子指指点点吗
Stand there as little children ogle and point?
还可以学习
And learn.
给他们启发 让他们去做伟大的事
And get inspired to do great things.
很少有人能有这么高尚的使命 朋友
There are far less noble fates, my friend.
对我来说不一样
Not for me, there aren’t!
如果没有卡米洛特
If there is no Camelot.
没有格温娜维尔和兰斯洛特
There is no Guinevere and no Lancelot,
我就只是一尊畸形的蜡像
then I’m nothing. I’m just a sad lump of misshapen wax.
别再看我的鼻子了
Stop looking at my nose!
-我没在看 -你有 我看到了
– I wasn’t looking at it. – You were, I saw you.
你很鄙视地盯着我的鼻子看
You were like this. “Hmm, hmm.” Staring.
-我没有 -你有
– I wasn’t like that. – You were!
别看它
Don’t look at it!
要不看真的很难
It really is hard not to look at.
是啊
Yes, he is.
-我没有 -你有
– I didn’t. – I saw you!
我只是看着你的眼睛
No, I’m looking at your eyes.
猴子 别看了
Monkey, stop it!
把金碑给我吧 求你了
Could you give me the Tablet, please? Give me the Tablet.
如果你把金碑给我 我保证我不再
If you give me the Tablet, I promise I won’t…
别盯着我的鼻子看
Do not look at my nose!
-把金碑给我 -别看
– Give me the Tablet. – Look away.
-把金碑给我 -不看我的鼻子
– Give me the Tablet. – How hard could it be
有那么难吗
not to look at my nose?
我不看你的鼻子
I’m not gonna look at your nose.
我 我忍♥不住啊
I’m looking… I can’t help it!
看天空
Look to the heavens!
真是太恶心了
It’s disgusting.
但他还是那么帅
Yet, he’s still handsome.
从这一刻开始
No one shall look at, or mention,
所有人都不准看或提到我的鼻子
my nose from this moment forward!
对不起 我忘记我们说到哪里了
I’m sorry, I forgot what we were talking about.
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
泰迪
Oh, Teddy!
拉里
Larry.
我们时间不多了
We’ve run out of time.
听我说 你必须把碎片摆正
Listen to me. You got to straighten the pieces.
如果你不把碎片摆正 他们都要死
Straighten the pieces right now or they’re all gonna die!
你也一样
You too!
没有卡米洛特的世界 活着也毫无意义
A world without Camelot is not a world worth living in.

Dad!
德克斯特 怎么了
Dexter, what is it?
你没事吧
You all right?
兄弟 你没事吧
Hey, hey, man, you okay?
看着我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!