停下
Stop it!
好了
Okay-
什么 你们干什么
What? Excuse me! Hey!
你好 很抱歉
Hi. Hey. Sorry.
我叫尼克 这是德克斯特 匈奴王汗
I’m Nick, this is Dexter, Attila the Hun.
见到你们真高兴
Oh, yes, so lovely to meet you.
现在见识见识锤子
Now meet this hammer!
别这样
Don’t do that.
抱歉 我知道信息量很大
I’m super sorry. I know it’s a
又是匈奴王又是猴子
lot going on, Hun, monkey.
什么鬼 好奇怪 需要消化
Wow, what? So much weird. Huge amount to process.
是吧 对不起了
Right? Okay, sorry.
-谢谢你 -你跑不掉的
– Thank you. – You won’t get away with this!
我现在大脑已经在画你们的肖像了
I’m making sketches of you in my mind right now!
雀斑男
Boy with freckles,
有接发的胖亚洲人 坏猴子
fat Asian with hair extensions, evil monkey.
我想应该是家教问题吧
I guess it’s just parenting, you know?
他出身离异家庭
And he comes from a divorced family…
所以他心里对我应该也是五味杂陈
so I’m sure he has a lot of conflicted feelings about me…
可能有点恋母情结
and there might be some Oedipal stuff at play in there, or…
我懂
I get it.
我确实没有经常陪他
I wasn’t there a lot of the time.
所以我应该是映射了我自己的愧疚
So I think I might be projecting my own guilt…
然后在不知不觉中
and taking it out on him in ways…
反映到了对待他的方式上
that I’m not even aware of.
什么
What?

Door.

Head.
好吧 我
Okay, I…

Open…

head.
打开思路
Open your mind!
对 没错 你说得对
Yes! Yeah, well, you’re right.
但问题又来了
That’s the challenge.
这都有前后联♥系♥ 我也知道
I mean, it’s all contextual, and I do.
我教育他的方式
I keep looking at him
都是仿照我父母对我的教育方式
through the lens of how my parents raised me…
但是事实上 他是一个独♥立♥个案
when, in reality, he’s his own person.
没错 我们是有部分相同的基因
And, yeah, we share the same DNA…
但说实话 他比我成熟得多了
but honestly, he’s much more evolved than I ever was.
我不想让我的自负心和童年阴影
I don’t want to let my own ego and childhood history…
阻止他吃一堑长一智
stop him from making the mistakes he needs to make…
然后成长为他理应成为的大人
to become the person that he’s meant to be.
是用头撞开门
Open the door with your head.
好的
Yes!
好样的 拉 走了
Good, Laaa. Let’s go! Ah!
-大家都没事吧 -是的 劳伦斯
– Everybody okay? – Yes, Lawrence.
匈奴王和你儿子把女保安关在门房♥里了
Attila and your boy secured the lady guard in her booth.
但不太清楚能关她多久
I don’t know how long it will hold her, though.
我们要找到兰斯洛特
We gotta find Lancelot…
但得有人确保她不会逃出来
but somebody has to make sure she doesn’t get out.
是的 拉 好的
Yeah. Laaa, okay.
你知道该怎么做吧
You know what you have to do?
留下
Stay!
没错 确保她一直待在里面
That’s right. Just make sure she stays in there.
-留下 -好样的 去吧
– Stay! – Good! Go!
爸比说”留下”
Dada say, “Stay”!
劳伦斯
Lawrence!
我胳膊动不了了
I can’t move my arms.
我们越来越虚弱了
We’re becoming less useful by the minute.
来吧 大块头
Come on, big guy-
什么 你还好吧
What? You okay there? Huh?
你眼睛好像有点不对劲
Something’s up with your eye, but…
我不知道 就是有点那什么
I don’t know. It’s just kind of going…
你得放松 好吗
You gotta relax, okay?
冷静下来
Calm down!
匈奴王 匈奴王
Attila! Attila!
匈奴王不会吓得喘不过气
Attila doesn’t hyperventilate.
你强取
You pillage!
你豪夺
You plunder!
你不会崩溃
You don’t freak out.
好吗
Okay?
爸爸 城里面有八百万人
Dad, there’s, like, 8 million people in this city.
他现在真的在哪都有可能
He could be literally anywhere by now.
我们会找到他的
We’ll find him.
必须得找到
We have to.
吾爱 我来了
I’m coming, my love.
我的天
Blimey!
他从这边走
He came this way…
四里格每小时的速度
traveling 4 leagues per hour.
通常定义为3英里 约4.828公里 仅适用于陆地距离

No!
遇到狮子不能跑 劳伦斯
Never run from a big cat, Lawrence.
铁人 快把手电筒拿出来
Gigantor, get your flashlight out!
这些猫咪想玩
These cats want to play!
好样的 他拿到了
Whoo-wee! He’s got it, boy!
干得好 先生
Well played, sir.
跑呀
Run!
兰斯洛特到底在哪
Where the devil could Lancelot be?
这边
Come on!
你最好放我出来 你这恶心的猿人
You better let me out of here, you revolting ape-man!
你看什么看 别看了
What are you staring at? Stop looking at me!
没见过我这么漂亮
Have you never seen a beautiful,
迷人 魅力四射
attractive, gorgeous woman before…
要是不爱吃匹萨都能去当模特的美女啊
who could be a model if she didn’t love pizza so much?
我知道你想干什么
I know what you’re playing at…
告诉你 没用的
and it ain’t working.
没用的
Not working.
好吧 好像有点用
Wait, it is kind of working.
他们对卡米洛特都干了些什么
What have they done to Camelot?
简而言之 没有什么地方
In short, there’s simply not
能比卡米洛特
a more congenial spot
更适合永远
for happily ever-aftering
幸福快乐地
than here in…
生活下去
Camelot
久违了
At long last!
-格温娜维尔 吾爱 -你好
– Guinevere, my love. – Hi.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you, mate?
是我啊
It is I…
我是兰斯洛特爵士啊
Sir Lancelot.
我完成我的使命了
I have fulfilled my quest.
抱歉 不好意思
Sorry. I’m sorry.
我不是真的格温娜维尔
I’m not actually Guinevere.
我是爱丽丝·伊芙 你可能搞混了
I’m Alice Eve, and I think you got a bit confused.
你可能看过我的演出
Maybe you saw me on stage…
你的声音如此悦耳动听
Your voice is like music…
但我完全不知道你在说什么
but I have no idea what you’re saying.
好了 听着
Okay. Hey.
听着 伙计
Hey, man.
缓过神来 老兄
Hey, buddy. Um…
她是说 她是扮演格温娜维尔的演员
What she’s saying is she’s not Guinevere because she’s an actor.
好吗 我也是演员
Okay? So am l.
什么演员
An actor?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
你知道的
You know?
王冠摘下来
Do the crown.
抱歉 休·杰克曼
Oh, sorry, of course. Hugh Jackman.
戴上王冠认不出来了
It was the crown.
是吧 这一套看着不太像
I know, the whole…
大演员
Huge Ackman?
什么破名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!