Pull up!
好样的
Yes!
一路顺风 阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
Godspeed, Amelia Earhart!
一路顺风
Godspeed.
你有点紧张啊 蠢猪
Look a little nervous there, Ramen Noodle.
我就当是做热沙按♥摩♥
‘Cause for me, this is like a spa treatment.
沙浴能帮助我恢复活力 去角质的
Sand baths are really rejuvenating for the skin. Exfoliates.
你放弃了吧
Giving up yet?
还没有
Not quite yet, no.
我可以让时间流逝的更快些
In fact, let’s see if we can’t make time fly.
什么怪声音
What is that funny sound?
站住
Stop!
站住别动 戴利先生
Right there, please, Mr. Daley.
哇 哇…
Well. Well, well, well!
你的出场很漂亮啊 戴利先生
You certainly know how to make an entrance, Mr. Daley.
该去挖点援军来了
Time to recruit some backup.
你朋友快淹死了
I hope for your little friend’s sake, here,
但愿你已经想到了密♥码♥
that you also figured out the combination.
-把杰德给我 -哦 不不不
-Give me Jed. -Oh, no, no, no.
先给我密♥码♥ 还有金牌
First, give me the combination and hand over that tablet.
我会把金牌和密♥码♥给你
I’ll give you the tablet and the combination
不过你先放了我的朋友们 还有把他给我
when you release my friends and give him back to me.
我愿意什么时候放人就什么时候放人
I shall release what I want to release the moment I want to release it.
好极了 那我什么时候愿意给你
Great. And I’ll release what I want to release
我就什么时候给你 怎么样
at the exact moment that I want to release it, okay?
给我密♥码♥和金牌 马上
Tell me the combination and give me that tablet right now
否则我就杀光你的朋友
or I shall kill all of your friends,
首先拿这个胡子拉楂的小牛仔开刀
starting with the little shaggy-headed little cowman here.
我才不胡子拉楂 铁人 把这个坏蛋交给我
I ain’t shaggy-headed! Gigantor, let me take this guy!
别担心 我能处理 你不先放了我的朋友
Don’t worry, I got this handled. You don’t want to give me my friends,
你就别想拿到密♥码♥和金牌
then you’re not gonna get your combination or your tablet.
-好吧 你给我听好 -好的
-All right, I’ll tell you what. -Good.
我的外号♥不是什么值得信赖的卡门拉
They didn’t call me Kahmunrah the Trustworthy for nothing.
给你 我的外号♥不叫值得信赖的卡门拉
Here you go. They didn’t call me Kahmunrah the Trustworthy!
他们叫我嗜血卡门拉
They called me Kahmunrah the Bloodthirsty,
这个卡门拉想要什么
who kills whoever doesn’t give Kahmunrah exactly what he wants
就要立刻得到
in the moment that he wants it, which is right now,
这个卡门拉现在要的就是金牌和密♥码♥
when I had also better get the combination and the tablet!
-你的外号♥很长啊 -用埃及语会短一些
-That’s what they called you? -It was shorter in Egyptian.
很好 把他给我 我就给你密♥码♥和金牌
Great, I’ll give you the combination after you give him back.
我看你再敢碰它一下 我就立刻杀了你
How dare you? If you touch that again, I shall kill you right now.
-好吧 -别碰它
-Okay. -Do not touch this.
-这里是禁止触碰区域 -好 好吧…
-This is a no-touching zone! -Good. Well, then…
哦上帝 我简直不敢相信你又过界了
Oh, my God! I can’t believe you reached across like that again!
难以置信 上帝 我真想马上杀了你…
I can’t even believe it! Oh, God, I want to kill you right…
要不是你知道密♥码♥ 你早就没命了
If you didn’t know this combination, you’d be so dead right now,
-你会死的很难看 -可惜我知道密♥码♥
-it would be unbelievable. -Great, but I do know the combination.
不许你的手越过这条线
Don’t cross this line with your hand!
胆大包天 如果你再啰嗦一句 我就杀了你
How dare you! If you speak again, I’m going to kill you.
听明白没有
Do you understand this?
不许说话 上帝 我看到你嘴巴动了
Don’t say it! Oh, God, I see you getting ready.
-我没想开口说话 -哦 上帝 不许说话
-I wasn’t gonna say anything. -Oh, my God, don’t say anything.
你再说一句我就掐死你
I shall murder you if you talk again.
把金牌和密♥码♥给我
Now give me that tablet and tell me the combination.
可以 你先放了杰德还有我的朋友
Okay. After you give me Jed and release my friends.
-你又犯规了 -什么
-You did all three! -What?
你不仅说话了而且又把手伸过来了
You spoke and you reached your hand across!
听着 我可以跟你绕一晚上
Look. I can talk to you about this all night, okay?
-不如这样 -你给我听好…
-How about this? -Look, just give…
我可以先不杀你 虽然我很想很想杀了你
How about I don’t kill you right now, like I really, really want to,
我给你五秒钟的时间
and I give you precisely five seconds
交出金牌和密♥码♥
to give me that tablet and tell me the combination?
我们知道密♥码♥了 是圆周率
We already got the combination. It’s pi.
-3 14159265 -不
-3.14159265. -No!
-嘿 -对不起
-Hey. -Sorry.
这个怪老头 还会唱歌♥ 唱起来像只金丝雀
So Crazy Hair here, he sang. Oh, did he sing! Like a canary.
对不起 拉瑞
I’m sorry, Larry.
你少废话 忘了教训了
Enough out of you! Remember what happened last time?
-住手 -蠢货
-That’s enough. -Stupid man.
-你没事吧 -没事 谢谢
-You okay? -Yeah, thanks.
你肯定气坏了吧 拉瑞
Must be a real bummer for you, Larry,
你失去了所有的筹码
knowing that all of your valiant efforts were, in the end, for naught.
你肯定沮丧到不行
What a terrible disappointment you must be to yourself.
听到嗡嗡声了没有
Do you hear that humming sound?
知道这是什么声音吗
Do you know what that sound is?
我在用修辞
It’s rhetorical.
那就是末日的声音
That is the sound of the End.
对不起 杰德
I’m sorry, Jed.
你尽力了铁人
You did your best, Gigantor.
见鬼 我们差点就赢了
Dadgum it, we almost had him, too.
不 我是说我很抱歉
No, I mean, I’m sorry I wasn’t
前几年我一直不在博物馆
around the last couple of years at the museum.
否则这一切都不会发生
Maybe none of this would have happened.
你还不明白吗 铁人
You don’t get it, do you, Gigantor?
我打给你不是我们需要帮助
I didn’t call you ’cause we needed your help.
我们确实有点小麻烦
Sure, we were in a little pickle,
但这不是我第一次
but it wouldn’t have been the first time
被沙紧紧地埋在下面
I had to wrestle my way out of a root sack.
不是 伙计 我打给你是因为你需要我们
No, partner. I called you ’cause you needed us.
这几年来你一直把自己隐藏在 那套光鲜的西服里
That fancy suit you’ve been parading around in these past couple years,
但在我看来 那只是一个躯壳
that there’s a hanging suit.
如同行尸走肉
All gussied up, but dead inside.
那不是你
That ain’t you.
-还有件事 -什么
-And I’ll tell you another thing. -Yeah.
今夜还没结束
This night ain’t over yet.
我这个小小的午夜牛仔 还有无穷的战斗力
This little Midnight Cowboy’s got some fight left in him.
你也有 不要气馁
Something tells me you do, too. Ho, now!
卡门拉的统治时代到来了
Welcome to the new, extended reign of Kahmunrah,
埃及第五代君王
Fifth King of Egypt
现在将统治世界
and now the world!
我的军队 前进
Horus, Ra, my warriors, come forth!
把拉瑞·戴利和他的朋友送进地狱
Send Larry Daley and his friends to their doom!
住手
Halt!
伟大的奥克塔维厄斯回来了
The mighty Octavius has returned!
我骑着全世界最最令人闻风丧胆的动物 我骑着
I ride on the back of nature’s most fearsome creature! I ride
一只松鼠
the squirrel!
前进 我的战马
Forward now, my mighty steed!
悠着点 姑娘
Whoa, girl! Easy.
你选择缴械投降
Do you wish to surrender honorably?
还是血溅沙场
Or must this end with the spilling of your blood?
就这个 这就是你的援军
This? This is your big rescue?
不 这才是
Oh, no. This is!
这是什么东西
What is that thing?
我是亚伯拉罕·林肯
The name is Abraham Lincoln.
-先生 你的麻烦大了 -杀了他
-And you, sir, are in a heap of trouble! -Attack it!
恶心的半鸟人
Disgusting half-pigeons!
不 不 不 等等
No, no, no! Hello?
滚吧 鸟人
Adiós, bird brains!
等等 等等 别
Wait, wait, wait. No, no!
再见了 鸟人
Goodbye, strange birdmen.
别回地下世界
Do not return to the Underworld!
对 对 回你们老家去吧
Yes, yes, do go back into the Underworld!
谢谢光临 晚安
Thank you for coming! Good night!
不 不
No, no!
真是尴尬
Oh, this is awkward.
这儿好象没我什么事了
It appears my work here is done.
记住我的话孩子 家庭不睦 万事不兴
Just remember, son, a house divided against itself cannot stand.
再见
Farewell.
-现在怎么办 -我也不知道怎么办
-What now? -You know, I’m not quite sure.
我要看到他死
I suppose we should probably start by watching him die.
士兵 杀了他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!